PDA

View Full Version : I just finished making my FF7 walkthrough!!

Saber
08-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Walkthrough (http://ffviiguide.freewebpage.org/)

I included every fort condor battle and how to date the one you want in the gold saucer. Plus every materia!!

PS: I'm not a spammer I come here to eyesonff pretty much everyday!

Goldenboko
08-07-2008, 09:13 PM
You realize there is no seperation of topics? Following that would be improbable!

Say I wanted to look up the first fight against Hojo. I'd have to type
"Control F: Hojo" and hope I get thrown to the right spot. It needs organization, start with a ToC (Table of Contents) then move on to a system of separation.

Saber
08-07-2008, 09:16 PM
You realize there is no seperation of topics? Following that would be improbable!

Say I wanted to look up the first fight against Hojo. I'd have to type
"Control F: Hojo" and hope I get thrown to the right spot. It needs organization, start with a ToC (Table of Contents) then move on to a system of separation.

I've just been figgeting with it. I'm gonna try to learn how to make links to the content now.

Edited - don't you only fight Hojo once anyways I know he's in three forms but yeah

Tavrobel
08-07-2008, 09:18 PM
It's a big giant block of text; it doesn't even have paragraphs. I wouldn't expect anyone to read it.

Goldenboko
08-07-2008, 09:30 PM
It's a big giant block of text; it doesn't even have paragraphs. I wouldn't expect anyone to read it.

Basically :O

Rostum
08-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Oh dear!

Big D
08-08-2008, 12:33 AM
The information's all there, so it's a good start - all it needs is some formatting and indexing, and it'll be a fine and useful guide.

Roto13
08-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Did something maybe go horribly wrong when you uploaded it?

Bolivar
08-08-2008, 02:24 AM
congrats on the walkthrough, good luck with all the editing.

Rostum
08-08-2008, 02:36 AM
Yes congratulations on finishing a walkthrough. I don't think I'd ever have do one myself, so good going. Formatting is going to be a bitch though! Good luck. :p

Saber
08-08-2008, 06:37 PM
I got it set up in areas now. Still got to add book marks to each area and links to certain parts of the walkthrough then I'll be done. I think...

Super Sepiroth
08-09-2008, 07:39 PM
well if you want some help with that i am a web designer so i could give you a hand if you wanted?

squiike
09-29-2008, 09:20 AM
is it a date guide or the whole game?

i wanna go into that room in junon that is blocked by a dog..how do i do that?
...no seriously, maybe you'd know since you write guides:)

Saber
09-30-2008, 03:42 AM
is it a date guide or the whole game?

its the whole guide for the game with a date guide and a fort condor notifier. I think the only thing I'm missing is something I found out by a eyesonff thread and that is a materia when you control Tifa, you have to play the piano.

i wanna go into that room in junon that is blocked by a dog..how do i do that?
...no seriously, maybe you'd know since you write guides:)

You have to fail the mission to get the first sub on disk 2.