PDA

View Full Version : MAFIA!

Clouded Sky
08-08-2008, 08:41 PM
You know, the gangsters or mafia in Italy. They are supposedly very evil and very dangerous.

Lately I've been fascinated with them.

Not only do they have their own set of laws, but they have huge control over the laws of Italy itself. They have a say on most decisions of large corporations, if they don't already own them. They scare big rich business men into financing them. And for the most part, they get to decide who is voted into office.

To be part of a Mafia family, they must be born into or prove their loyalty. Sometimes if they make a mistake they will wake up with a severed horse head in their bed.

This Italy, whose government is a 'democracy', is actually run by a bunch of Mafia familes which date hundreds if not thousands of years back to Roman times. It is almost like Rome still exists today under a mask of business and politics.

How awesome.

Yar
08-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Are you familiar with my theory about how the Olive Garden is run by the mafia back in the kitchen? :shifty:

I swear, it's true.

Clouded Sky
08-08-2008, 08:49 PM
No, but I'd love to hear it. I think the mafia owns every Olive Garden.

Xalioniaf
08-08-2008, 08:52 PM
I feel like I've experienced dejavu. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/119323-yakuza.html)

TyphoonThaReapa
08-08-2008, 08:54 PM
You hear that America? You have another target to bomb. I think they have weapons of mess destruction...:rolleyes2...Olive Garden...

Fonzie
08-08-2008, 08:56 PM
I hurd the russian mafia invaded Georgia today! :eek:

Miriel
08-08-2008, 08:57 PM
What is wrong with you? When did people here at EoFF start thinking that mocking and derision was ok? It's not.