PDA

View Full Version : Disorganized Crime

Clouded Sky
08-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Have you ever broken the law?

Me? I've definitely jay-walked before and I'm guilty of downloading like 3 songs. =( I can't think of any other offenses, but if I have they're probably all minor things.

What about the rest of you? Is everyone a good law-abiding citizen?

Zeldy
08-08-2008, 09:15 PM
I very almost got a criminal record. I've also nearly been caught underage drinking, I've downloaded tons of music and watched pirated DVDs. lul.

Fonzie
08-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Indecent exposure. :D

Clouded Sky
08-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Oh. I forgot about that. I have had a drink from time to time, nothing serious, but I've never been caught!

Denmark
08-08-2008, 09:18 PM
It's only indecent in some cases. What are you saying about yourself, Fonzie? :D

And yeah [insert standard 20-year-old crimes here]

Roto13
08-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Manslaughter.

I Took the Red Pill
08-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Underage drinking, marijuana smoking, and piracy are the only real ones that come to mind. Probably a million little obscure laws that nobody knows about and are never enforced.

Oh and when I was a little skateboard punk I used to get in trouble with the cops skating in places you weren't supposed to. FIGHT THE POWER.

Zeldy
08-08-2008, 09:33 PM
marijuana smoking
oh crap yeah, add that to my list too xD as well as getting my friends to buy me cigarettes (who arn't 18~)

Vermachtnis
08-08-2008, 10:17 PM
I've ran a couple of stop signs and red light. But in my defense there was a tree there and it didn't see the sign and the light was red for over minute and it was four in the morning.

bipper
08-08-2008, 10:35 PM
I try to be innocent. If I break the law, it is to save myself from some inconvenient trouble (such as using a crosswalk, or speeding so I am not late). So I am a self interested vigilante.

Lawr
08-08-2008, 10:37 PM
All I've done is piracy.

rubah
08-08-2008, 10:52 PM
speeding, blatant left turn on a five lane highway at a red light, not stopping at other red lights/stop signs, driving across the double yellow line, downloading several thousand mp3s, downloading expensive software, creating CP, spreading software, having a piece of city property in my room, circumventing EULAs and other signed policies, underaged drinking, smuggling flowers into a foriegn country, lying about my age to circumvent the COPPA, riding a bike and an ATV without a helmet, operating or riding in a motor vehicle without wearing a seatbelt, and back in my elementary school days, some not-so-subtle plagarism 8)

some of those probably weren't against the law, but they sound good.

oh yeah, and I haven't registered to vote yet. Good thing I'm not a boy!

Tallulah
08-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Fare skipping on trains, and technically public order offences, namely drunk and disorderly, and drunk in a public place. I have not been caught or convicted of any of the above, though. ;)

Fonzie
08-08-2008, 11:31 PM
speeding, blatant left turn on a five lane highway at a red light, not stopping at other red lights/stop signs, driving across the double yellow line, downloading several thousand mp3s, downloading expensive software, creating CP, spreading software, having a piece of city property in my room, circumventing EULAs and other signed policies, underaged drinking, smuggling flowers into a foriegn country, lying about my age to circumvent the COPPA, riding a bike and an ATV without a helmet, operating or riding in a motor vehicle without wearing a seatbelt, and back in my elementary school days, some not-so-subtle plagarism 8)

Well EoFF, where is your God now?

Lawr
08-08-2008, 11:40 PM

I thought the same thing too. Ruby what is "creating CP?"

Unless your name is JOE :shifty:

Fonzie
08-08-2008, 11:57 PM

I thought the same thing too. Ruby what is "creating CP?"

Unless your name is JOE :shifty:

Wow, it took me a while to get that for some reason. :|

Lawr
08-08-2008, 11:59 PM
:monster: Yup.

Fonzie
08-09-2008, 12:06 AM
.puY http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x72/TheFonz2010/cookiemonsterupside.gif

Lawr
08-09-2008, 12:14 AM
What the mess?

Roto13
08-09-2008, 12:59 AM
u guyz r guiltee of spam

Dolentrean
08-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Hmm, Stealing city property, Defacing public property, Petty Theft, Underage Drinking, Piracy, Speeding… a lot, Other traffic violations, and assault (even though this was in someone’s defense, so I don’t count that)

Never been in any trouble though.

Peegee
08-09-2008, 01:10 AM
Oh man I don't want to list my crimes. Arson would be one of the more fun ones.

Denmark
08-09-2008, 01:25 AM
Underage drinking, drunk in a public place, intarwebz piracy, speeding, stealing street signs.

Also I think I'm some sort of an accomplice because we have a modded traffic light in our basement. And it was an actual traffic light, from above the road, not one manufactured to be a decoration. xD

Kirobaito
08-09-2008, 01:36 AM
Piracy and random traffic laws. Probably others that I can't think of.

Shlup
08-09-2008, 01:58 AM
Just typical teenage crap and digital piracy. Nothing to write home about.

Well, whether or not grand theft auto is typical teenage crap is arguable, but it wasn't a big deal. Every fourteen-year-old should try it!

Peegee
08-09-2008, 04:15 AM

Well, whether or not grand theft auto is typical teenage crap is arguable, but it wasn't a big deal. Every fourteen-year-old should try it!

I had a friend who got in trouble for GTA. I had no idea because she was relatively speaking not that troublesome a roommate. Interesting stuff you find out when ppl are drunk ^^

Denmark
08-09-2008, 04:24 AM

I had a friend who got in trouble for GTA. I had no idea because she was relatively speaking not that troublesome a roommate. Interesting stuff you find out when ppl are drunk ^^

Oh, so it wasn't <a href = "http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/article4457144.ece">Polwat Chino</a> then.

Blue Harvest
08-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Just piracy. Maybe murder soon.

Quindiana Jones
08-09-2008, 08:03 PM
There was a car in front of my bin at work (smurfing BMW bastards) so I walked on it to get to said bin. I had to make repeated trips back and forth. Then I accidentally scratched it.

That wasn't so much illegal, as it was fun and satisfying. Drugs and underage drinks are obviously my most recent biggy, and as a kid I was a ruddy magnificent thief. I kid you not.

Oh, right yeah. And in a few years I'll be committing fraud. I think. I'm gonna check.