PDA

View Full Version : Pineapple Express!

McLovin'
08-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Awesome movie full of stupidity beyond imagination and brilliant.

Oh and Mclovin was shown in a new movie called Role Models as one of the previews. Check it out!

Yar
08-11-2008, 12:21 AM
I don't like these Seth Rogen movies. I only saw Superbad because Michael Cera was in it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, though! :)

I Took the Red Pill
08-11-2008, 12:28 AM
I liked it a lot, it just felt like I'd seen a good chunk of the best parts during the previews. Danny McBride's character was great.

Coma
08-11-2008, 01:08 AM
I actually wound up seeing this at my girlfriends request. I'd never even seen a preview for it before, so I didn't have Red Pill's issue.

The movie was genius. I loved the way most of the humor was not JOKE HERE. It was situational, like the way they even wound up in the car chase, or in the woods. It was definitely one of the funniest movies I have ever seen in my life.

Dolentrean
08-11-2008, 01:13 AM
I liked it. I tend not to like alot of humor like that, but I really tend to enjoy Seth Rogans movies. There were a few parts that had me a little annoyed durring the movie, but all in all I thought it was hillarious.

Moon Rabbits
08-11-2008, 05:35 AM
As misogynistic as I find Seth Rogan to be, this is a movie I plan on seeing.

Shoeberto
08-13-2008, 10:31 PM
I liked it, but for some reason I was expecting Hot Fuzz done Rogen/Apatow style, which it wasn't too much so I was a bit let down by that. But on its own merits it's really a pretty great action comedy, though I think it might be the weakest of the Rogen/Apatow flicks yet.