PDA

View Full Version : Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 05:31 PM
I shouldn't have edited that out. Might have done it by accident when I was correcting a spelling mistake.

Okay, I've decided that this is the best course of action.

##VOTE: SNAPE

Filch went along with snapes claim, could Filch be mafia to?

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 05:32 PM
I thought Voldy was guilty at the time, I meant we'll deal with Snape after Voldy, but then I figured out that Voldemort was in fact a Mason.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 05:32 PM
How would I know Dudley was the Godfather then? Also, Lupin, Filch does have a lynchable role. He just can't be targeted at Night.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 05:33 PM
You could be on Dudleys team, and you decided you'd preach the truth so you looked innocent.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 05:35 PM
^Why would I want to get rid of my Godfather?

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Severus Snape;2551625']How would I know Dudley was the Godfather then? Also, Lupin, Filch does have a lynchable role. He just can't be targeted at Night.

You are a rolecop, you investigated it. And in retaliation for your Godfather, you could've devised this plan to kill off theirs.

If we are wrong about this, I'm sorry, but we can't afford to take the risk anymore.

If you all are mafia, we could be on a losing streak, lynching off townies until we all die.

And Peter's inactivity as Jester just seals the deal. It doesn't fit.

And having no other real suspisions at the moment, I have little choice.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Severus Snape;2551627']^Why would I want to get rid of my Godfather?

It'd make you look innocent, and Dudley wasn't doing anything.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 05:39 PM
Myrtle, it'd be better to have my Godfather then to look innocent. At the moment you seem scummy. You've just jumped on a Bandwagon that you've never believed before. Well, when the rest of the town gets night killed it'll be funny to say I told you I wasn't Mafia.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 05:40 PM
Lynch me then, you'll die indefinitely when it's revealed I'm just a townie.
Besides why would I clear Voldemort if I was mafia?

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 05:43 PM
It did not go unnoticed, Snape. Neither did her comment to Hagrid.

But Myrtle is DD, and however we shouldn't let that trouble the game, I recognize how he fails tremendously, and usually without being mafia.

That however, doesn't mean I don't keep a very close watch on her, as I've shown in my first post.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 05:43 PM
Moaning Myrtle;2551631']Lynch me then, you'll die indefinitely when it's revealed I'm just a townie.
Besides why would I clear Voldemort if I was mafia?

To save your ass. :p

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 05:44 PM
And at this rate, it doesn't matter who gets lynched, the Mafia are just going to spread more lies and kill off the Town. When I'm lynched and I'm revealed Town, hopefully the rest of the Townies will be smart enough to question Hagrid, Lupin and you.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Comment was at Myrtle.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-19-2008, 05:45 PM
I for my part perfectly believe Snape although this may of course seem so because his claim defended me, but as I said it is true. Actually this clue of Hagrids looks very farfetched for me and it really brings him to the top of my suspicions list.
I am not going to vote for him today. I don´t know if the Jester story is true (maybe its Peters plan to not actually help so, so that we get rid of him just because of that) but I see no reason for him lying, when he got 2 two roles right.

Myrtle you might want to tell me how it was possible in such little time to convince you voting for Snape when some hours ago you were completely sure me and him were totally innocent.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 05:46 PM
Severus Snape;2551635']And at this rate, it doesn't matter who gets lynched, the Mafia are just going to spread more lies and kill off the Town. When I'm lynched and I'm revealed Town, hopefully the rest of the Townies will be smart enough to question Hagrid, Lupin and you.

I agree, but that would mean we have 2 confirmed Townies to rally behind. I quite like that idea, seeing as we need all the help we can get.

And I image Myrtle would've gone out nonetheless. :p

The problem is that today, Filch, I can't trust you. This could in fact be one of the best mafia shemes in a long time and you would be part of it.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm suspicious most of Hagrid, Dumbledore and Myrtle.

Right now, I'd feel like voting Hagrid or Dumbledore most.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-19-2008, 05:47 PM
Severus Snape;2551630']Myrtle [....]You've just jumped on a Bandwagon that you've never believed before.

My words ;)

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 05:48 PM
Mr. Filch;2551637']I for my part perfectly believe Snape although this may of course seem so because his claim defended me, but as I said it is true. Actually this clue of Hagrids looks very farfetched for me and it really brings him to the top of my suspicions list.
I am not going to vote for him today. I don´t know if the Jester story is true (maybe its Peters plan to not actually help so, so that we get rid of him just because of that) but I see no reason for him lying, when he got 2 two roles right.

Myrtle you might want to tell me how it was possible in such little time to convince you voting for Snape when some hours ago you were completely sure me and him were totally innocent.

Surprise, surprise, defending your mafia partner?

If Snape flips mafia, lynch Filch tomorrow.
If Snape flips Town, vote me or Hagrid tomorrow, simple.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 05:49 PM
We're not killing Snape!! :mad2:

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 05:49 PM
I still find it highly suspisious that 3 days after Dumbledore disappears, he defends himself 10 min after I post, votes without reason, and disappears.

I would like to hear his view.

votecount plz.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Myrtle, how do we know you aren't defending you're Mafia partner, Hagrid? You were so quick to rally behind him.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 05:51 PM
Voldemort;2551643']We're not killing Snape!! :mad2:

Vote who then?

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 05:52 PM
I accused him earlier, and I also said I'd lynch him if you were town.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Hagrid or Dumbledore. Or maybe even you.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 05:54 PM
##Unvote: Snape

If he turns out to be mafia then I will be VERY angry.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 05:55 PM
Severus Snape (2): Rubeus Hagrid, Remus Lupin, <s>Moaning Myrtle</s>
Voldemort (1): Albus Dumbledore, <s>Moaning Myrtle</s>

4 hours and 6 minutes? This day was just as fast as it was boring. I spent most of it asleep.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 05:55 PM
So you're willing to sacrifice someone who might be Town and has already helped get the Godfather, to see if someone else may or may not be Town?

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 05:56 PM
I unvoted you Snape, but just to let you know, I still don't think your town.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Bandwagoning does not help your status, Myrtle.

I will not change my vote, I came to it by reasoning. And until I see a fault, or a better deal(and thinking how much Myrtle slips up, quite a possibility), I will keep my vote on Snape.

I really hope he's mafia, so I can nominate him/her for the mafia awards.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 05:57 PM
I didn't bandwagon, I was under pressure so I unvoted him.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Severus Snape;2551651']So you're willing to sacrifice someone who might be Town and has already helped get the Godfather, to see if someone else may or may not be Town?

You helped to get the godfather, that's true, but with 2 factions, it's not without reason that we might think this is all a clever sheme.

It just doesn't add up with Peter being a Jester. I don't buy it.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Again, Myrtle, our posts were like a minute apart.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 06:05 PM
Okay, I must go to the Amish for some vegetables. I don't know if I'll have other errands to run, but just in case I dont get back...

##Vote: Rubeus Hagrid

Hopefully I will be back, though. :)

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:05 PM
##Vote: Hagrid

Lets see if Hagrid is a manipulative mafia or a clever townie.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Again such a quick change of heart? Well at least you´re on the right side now. (I hope Snape doesn´t disappoint me ;))

##vote: Hagger

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm still very blunt about the fact that I think Filch and Snape are mafia.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:12 PM
Have we reached a majority?

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 06:14 PM
*sigh*

I've yet to hear from Dumbledore and Luna about this, and seeing as we can't really trust Peter and Filch on this, I'd like to hear their perspectives.

If we lynch Hagrid, and he's town(I've never gotten a scum vibe from him), we've learned nothing. It's not like we have a real suspect at the moment, and I prefer a lynch from which we learn who's town and who's not. I can't explain it easier.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:15 PM
If we lynch Hagrid and he's town, then we can lynch Snape and his lackey Filch.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Luna hasn't even been able to vote!

Majority lynching is a no-no at this stage. We aren't even certain of anything!

Even if Hagrid is Town, Snape could just as well be town, you know this. There can't be much more mafia members left, and the only real scum vibe I'm getting is from Dumbledore for purposeful inactivity.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Luna is barely online enough as it is, for all we know we are all town and Luna,Dobby and Dumbledore are mafia!

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Well of course it might also be that Hagrids story is just a try to find anything convincing about anyone an he is not at all scum.

Remus is right, we haven´t heard anything from Luna for some time and Dumbledores posts are almost as unhelpful as Peters. I maybe was a bit quick with my vote on Hagger but I´m still noch taking it back right now.
We´re all a bit in the dark at the moment =/

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:20 PM
I have a feeling though that Hagrid wouldn't come out with a claim like that if he was a mafia lying low.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 06:20 PM
I haven't heard from Dobby in ages. I totally forgot about him.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:22 PM
Actually snape, investigate me tonight and tell me my role, that way we'll see if your telling the truth or not.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 06:23 PM
Moaning Myrtle;2551664']Have we reached a majority?

Are you serious?

Rubeus Hagrid (3): Voldemort, Moaning Myrtle, Mr. Filch

And it takes 6 to lynch.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:24 PM
Oops. xD

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 06:24 PM
He can't investigate anyone. It's completely random.

And I don't really trust you, either.

And I never actually got a scum vibe from Hagrid, but don't get me wrong, neither did I from Snape. His is just the only one that makes sense to me at the moment.

But the day isn't over yet. Hagrid's defence seems obvious, it's in his post, and Snape's as well, but I'd like to hear from everyone who isn't here.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:25 PM
I'm getting scum vibes from:

Snape
Filch
Hagrid
And Dumbledore

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:28 PM
In fact...

If Filch is a paranoid Gun owner then that would be a LOT of killing roles in the game.
For so few people, two mafia, a serial killer/Vigilante AND a paranoid gun owner?

I doubt that.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
08-19-2008, 06:28 PM
I think the rest of you should know note that Snape is now much less eager for us to lynch him (now that people are actually accusing him) and that Filch, who under my theory would be a likely mafia partner, has jumped to his defense and against me.

Go back and look at his roleclaim for yourself, and then at my post. How does what I say not make sense?

And I was suspicious about Voldemort before, and I posted that. I stopped accusing him because I really don't have anything solid on him, and a pretty strong theory against Snape (and likely Filch, possibly Peter).

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 06:31 PM
How have I been any less eager? I've told people numerous times to do so and then they'll come for you. The only person I've been arguing with is Myrtle, because they've been acting Scummy. You haven't. I can understand where you're coming from. Myrtle just realised he had a chance to save himself and jumped on my case.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 06:32 PM
Moaning Myrtle;2551684']In fact...

If Filch is a paranoid Gun owner then that would be a LOT of killing roles in the game.
For so few people, two mafia, a serial killer/Vigilante AND a paranoid gun owner?

I doubt that.

It would be, two mafia factions and a paranoid gun owner.

A third killing party wouldn't add up in the night kills.

Severus Snape;2551688']How have I been any less eager? I've told people numerous times to do so and then they'll come for you. The only person I've been arguing with is Myrtle, because they've been acting Scummy. You haven't. I can understand where you're coming from. Myrtle just realised he had a chance to save himself and jumped on my case.

I've noticed many odd and scummy things about Myrtle and she would be the only lynch I would switch to. Reasons can be found in my previous posts, but seems fairly obvious to me.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Right fine, I have made my decision and won't be changing it.

##unvote: Hagrid
##Vote: Filch

Filch you are not a paranoid gun owner, and you jumped to Snapes defense very quickly.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Rubeus Hagrid;2551685']I think the rest of you should know note that Snape is now much less eager for us to lynch him (now that people are actually accusing him) and that Filch, who under my theory would be a likely mafia partner, has jumped to his defense and against me.

Well of course I did. His story ist far more convincing than yours which implies a lot of guesswork. Seeing that his claim has already been partly proved (two times for my part).

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:37 PM
Tough, convincing or not you jumped to his defence far too quickly.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
08-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Ok, Myrtle, I think Filch is likely scummy too, but why him over Snape? If Snape's mafia has figured out some roles, it's possible they did know who the paranoid gun owner is. So while I would agree that if Snape is mafia, it's highly likely Filch and/or Peter also is, but it is not certain. The only certainty, if my theory is correct, is that Snapes is.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:38 PM
There is still a slight possibility Snape is a record keeper, Filch is nothing and I implore you to lynch him.

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 06:39 PM
I'm not really certain what happened with the night phase. Buckbeak's protection has already failed once before with Sirius, which makes me think that there is a Mafia Hitman or a Mafia Ninja. If that is the case and Snape has such a powerful role, why not use them and just go after Snape before he ends up investigating more Mafia? It doesn't make too much sense to go after Buckbeak since Buckbeak is protecting people with night activities, thus making them unable to perform them...

Dumbledore really doesn't post much, but Harry has already confirmed that something made him miss a day... still, if it was just a day, why doesn't he post more now?

For Filch, I can't really say much... Aside from the first day, someone has died each night with a role that lets them target people, be it Doctor, Cop, prostitute(Though I'm not entirely certain what that role does, I would think it's a targeting role.). It very well COULD support his and Snape's claim, but I am still a bit suspicious give the fact that Buckbeak was killed instead of Snape...

Hagrid has helped a bit, so I am not too suspicious of him. He has already been against someone who was proven Mafia. But of course with two Mafia factions basically confirmed, he could simply be working with the other.

That's really all that I have noticed right now. I apologize for not being here earlier... Unfortunately, I slept a little late.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 06:41 PM
Dobby don't believe Filch's paranoid Gun owner claim, I'm certain him and Snape are in tandem as mafia.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 06:50 PM
What I don't get is why none of the mafia factions targetted Snape. If he was a rolecop, wouldn't they want him out of the picture as soon as possible?

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Myrtle:

Actually... looking back, it doesn't really add up... While an investigative role was killed on almost every night except the first, there have still only been two kills each night... I suppose it would either mean that there are only two killing factions/roles, or else everyone has gotten really lucky and NOT targeted Filch... Which is kinda interesting, given Snape's roleclaim... while it was right about Dudley, it's strange that he wasn't killed by Filch's role. Even if it is random, it still targets the person, it is just a random targeting, not a direct one.

Lupin:

My thoughts exactly. I figure that now that Bucky was protecting Snape, Snape could not make investigations for and/or against Mafia members. With everyone believing that Snape was a Record Keeper and that he could investigate someone at random, it would make more sense to keep Bucky in the picture to protect/roleblock him and keep him from his investigations so that he could not find any more of them.

Actually, I am slightly confused... if someone is night killed, would their night actions still go through?

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Severus Snape;2551627']^Why would I want to get rid of my Godfather?

Mafia IX. Every single person in the mafia tried getting rid of the Godfather. Of course they all died and the Godfather lived on to win because no one believed the mafia would do something so dumb.

Moaning Myrtle;2551669']Luna is barely online enough as it is, for all we know we are all town and Luna,Dobby and Dumbledore are mafia!

Whenever I'm awake the thread is either totally dead or people are just going "hmmm....this person is scummy....but so is this person! gee who to vote...maybe this other third person?" and then when I'm sleeping the thread explodes and I awake to find a million billion Myrtle role claims or the town doing something dumb like trying to lynch Snape and Hagrid. Or sometimes even intellegent posts.

Anyway, I'm going to get my vote in now.

##Vote: Moaning Myrtle

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 06:59 PM
Dobby;2551706']Myrtle:
Actually, I am slightly confused... if someone is night killed, would their night actions still go through?

Depends, Snape wouldn't, because he wouldn't be able to tell anyone about it.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 06:59 PM
Rubeus Hagrid (2): Voldemort, Mr. Filch, <s>Moaning Myrtle</s>
Mr. Filch (1): Moaning Myrtle
Moaning Myrtle (1): Luna Lovegood

Not voting: Dobby, Peter Pettigrew, Severus Snape

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 07:00 PM
Lupin:

What about Bucky? Bucky was night killed and Snape claims to have been roleblocked last night... If Bucky's night action was stopped that either means that we have another Roleblocker or that Snape is lying...

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 07:02 PM
I think Buckbeak's action would have gone through.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 07:03 PM
Dobby;2551710']Lupin:

What about Bucky? Bucky was night killed and Snape claims to have been roleblocked last night... If Bucky's night action was stopped that either means that we have another Roleblocker or that Snape is lying...

Hmmm, difficult. He could be put in Jail that day, but because Bucky was killed there would be nobody to keep him there.

That's a tough one.

Harry, can you clear it up? Or would it be part of the game to figure it out?

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 07:04 PM
I can't give you any results of night actions unless someone was killed. And you know all the kill results already. The people who committed the night actions can tell you and you can choose to believe them, that's part of the game.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 07:10 PM
Oh, and all kills are assumed to have happened after all other night actions have resolved. So cops do their investigations, etc.

[M] Adama
Whenever I'm awake the thread is either totally dead or people are just going "hmmm....this person is scummy....but so is this person! gee who to vote...maybe this other third person?" and then when I'm sleeping the thread explodes and I awake to find a million billion Myrtle role claims or the town doing something dumb like trying to lynch Snape and Hagrid. Or sometimes even intellegent posts.

This is exactly my situation.

Anyway, my reason for voting for Voldemort was to get some heat going, it wasn't anything serious but the fact that Myrtle was so quick to explain the decision has me wondering if they/he is just going along with the bandwagon to not look like scum.

I'm also suspicious of Snape not being targeted by Mafia(s) since she is a Record Keeper. At least one of the mafias would have targeted her by now. I understand you guys' suspicion of me, and maybe I'm not playing the most active game ever, but since we seem like we're at a standstill I'll try and contribute as much as I can.

If anyone has anything to ask me, then go ahead.

[M] Adama
Oh, and let me get this out of the way.

##Unvote: Voldemort

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 07:12 PM
Okay... so say that Buckbeak's night action went through and Snape was roleblocked... that still doesn't explain why Buckbeak was killed instead of Snape. Sirius was killed even with Buckbeak's protection/roleblock. It's not impossible for there to be a Mafia Hitman or a Mafia Ninja... which means that Buckbeak's protection wouldn't matter anyway. One would think that they would go after the majorly important roles, like Snape's, until Buckbeak started stopping the Mafia's night actions. We have yet to kill a hitman or ninja, so they could have easily just killed Snape and gotten it over with.

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 07:13 PM
About Snape not being targeted:

He only just claimed yesterday, and since mostly everyone assumed that Buckbeak would be targeting him, it would make sense to off Buckbeak first, right?

[M] Elize
@ Dumbledore:

Who do you think is the smartest person to lynch?

This question I keep thinking myself, so I might as well ask everyone else's opinion about it.

And of course, old time favorite: Who do you suspect the most?

[M] Dee
and remember the mafia had a roleblocker, too, so Buckbeak was most likely blocked.

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 07:15 PM
Luna:

Not necessarily... as I said, right now Buckbeak is protecting pro-town roles with night actions like investigation and such... Why would the Mafia want to stop that? Buckbeak may have been protecting our power roles, but he was also stopping the night actions.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 07:16 PM
Okay, got back sooner than I thought. ##Unvote: Hagrid, for now.

Harry, time till lynching?

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 07:17 PM
They probably didn't know what Buckbeak was, I don't think he roleclaimed before Sirius died. Assuming we have two factions, the faction Sirius wasn't in was the one that killed him.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 07:19 PM
Rubeus Hagrid (1): Mr. Filch, <s>Voldemort</s>, <s>Moaning Myrtle</s>
Mr. Filch (1): Moaning Myrtle
Voldemort (0): <s>Albus Dumbledore</s>, <s>Moaning Myrtle</s>

2 hours and 41 minutes.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 07:20 PM
Luna why lynch me?

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 07:21 PM
ANYWAY. To put all that in one post:

The mafia wouldn't have targetted Snape last night because Buckbeak was probably blocking him and such. So they killed Buckbeak, leaving him with no protection. Sirius still died because the Prostitute may have been blocking Buckbeak that night. They most likely didn't know what his role was at that point, seeing how it was only night two.

My guess is that the Prostitute and Sirius were in seperate factions.

Myrtle: I am voting you for the same reasons I voted you the last...two? days. You're scum.

[M] Adama
08-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Remus I'm in the middle of answering your question. I just keep refreshing to see if posts are coming.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 07:22 PM
You'll facepalm when it's revealed I'm townie then.

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Everyone would, Myrtle. They'd probably throw things at you, too.

[M] Adama
08-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Who do you think is the smartest person to lynch?
Even though Snape's role is suspicious, let's not get hasty, for however long she is alive may lead us to mafia and I think it would be the mafia's job to pick her off, not us.

and I suspect Snape the most. Although it's not much.

[M] Aaron
I've been contributing perfectly well for a good 3 days now. :/

[M] Felix
Luna:

You do make a good point... However, why didn't they block him last night? They didn't know that Hermione was going to die and either way, Harry already said the night actions go through before the killings. It wouldn't have been too hard to block him again and kill Snape that way... which would probably have been the smart thing to do, since Buckbeak couldn't protect himself.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-19-2008, 07:28 PM
Honestly, I am really confused right now..

##unvote: Hagger

Luna Lovegood;2551737']
The mafia wouldn't have targetted Snape last night because Buckbeak was probably blocking him and such. So they killed Buckbeak, leaving him with no protection.

That´s what I think, too.

[M] Adama
08-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Well, I'd like to ask everyone a question then. If you were mafia(s) who would you target given the information we have now?

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Dobby;2551746']Luna:

You do make a good point... However, why didn't they block him last night? They didn't know that Hermione was going to die and either way, Harry already said the night actions go through before the killings. It wouldn't have been too hard to block him again and kill Snape that way... which would probably have been the smart thing to do, since Buckbeak couldn't protect himself.

They had reasons to specifically kill Buckbeak, too. The town more or less believed him, or he wasn't in the spotlight, at least. They couldn't risk being blocked themselves, as the roster gets smaller and smaller.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Well, I would target me, because I'm town. :p

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Looks like I'm about to get Lynched at the moment. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be on, probably won't be on to find out the resulsts of the Lynching.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 07:34 PM
Albus Dumbledore;2551749']Well, I'd like to ask everyone a question then. If you were mafia(s) who would you target given the information we have now?

I'm not saying, the mafia would frame me by killing the person I say.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 07:35 PM
Severus, I'm going to vote in anyway that protects you, because I think you're town.

The only thing that makes sense is Buckbeak protecting you, and getting shanked for it. These other crackpot theories don't make any sense.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 07:36 PM
@ Voldemort.

But there is still no reason for Filch defending Snape so avidly.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 07:37 PM
Albus Dumbledore;2551749']Well, I'd like to ask everyone a question then. If you were mafia(s) who would you target given the information we have now?

It depends, yet seems simple. If everything would be as it seems, Snape is the likely target now that protection is out of the question.

But if Snape is in fact the mafia, they would try to silence not me or Hagrid, but some third party. Killing Hagrid or me would obviously confirm that at least one of that merry band of three isn't who Snape says it is.

Either way, Snape gets it, I suppose. I don't have any other suspects, except for Myrtle(as always), so I don't want to start off lynching townies that I don't even suspect.

This day has been hard.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 07:38 PM
But there is still no reason for Filch defending Snape so avidly.Uhh, because Filch was also identified by Severus? :p

Duh.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 07:38 PM
Filch isn't a paranoid gun owner, I couldn't be more sure about it.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 07:39 PM
If Snape is such a big threat to the mafia, he'll be killed tonight pretty much. There's no reason for him to be lynched.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 07:42 PM
Isn't it a coincidence that Snape randomly got the results for people who were alive at the time?

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 07:43 PM
Well... I am genuinely confused... I'm not too sure what to do right now... Filch would be the next one to prove or disprove Snape's innocence... I'm seriously doubting that Filch is the Paranoid Gun Owner... since Snape's role would 'randomly target' someone to investigate. It is still a targeting role, so he would have died. I truly am at a loss... but I say that it would be easiest for Filch... he doesn't seem to have been targeted by the Mafia or we would have more Mafia deaths. And if it is true that he is the Paranoid Gun Owner, the Mafia is not going to target him now, because they would kill off their own person...

[M] Adama
08-19-2008, 07:43 PM
That sounds like a poor attempt to save yourself really.

[M] Adama
08-19-2008, 07:44 PM
@ Myrtle.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
08-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Voldemort;2551763']If Snape is such a big threat to the mafia, he'll be killed tonight pretty much. There's no reason for him to be lynched.

That makes no sense. My argument is that he IS mafia. Did you read my long explanatory post? Don't those roles fit in with Snape's roleclaim a bit too perfectly for him, so we had no choice but to lynch Dudley?

What if there was two mafias, and now all but one has been killed off? The one that I'm arguing Snape is in could be the only one left.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Yes, I am certain Filch is guilty and if I die tonight the fact shall be proven, and you will have the evidence required to lynch him.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Harry! Rule explanation! Does Paranoid Gun Owner kill ANYONE who targets him, or anyone or HOSTILELY targets him?

[M] Aaron
Albus Dumbledore;2551768']@ Myrtle.

I'm not saving myself, I haven't got enough votes to get me lynched.

Sounds like a poor excuse to accuse me in my opinion.

[M] Elize
Voldemort;2551763']If Snape is such a big threat to the mafia, he'll be killed tonight pretty much. There's no reason for him to be lynched.

Exactly, there are but two things that can happen, either we lynch him or we don't.

If we lynch him, there will be no more confusion, but we lose a potentially valuable role.

If we don't, two things can happen.

Either the mafia kills him, which would clarify his role, or they don't.

If they don't, he could be mafia, but he just as well could not be.

I don't like the confusion, and don't trust the mafia to do anything. From there follows my vote.

[M] Aaron
Can we have a vote count?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 07:47 PM
Myrtle: You're trying way too hard. This is what makes me suspicious of you.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
08-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Isn't it a coincidence that Snape randomly got the results for people who were alive at the time?

Yes, it is - but you should rephrase that to being "still alive now." If it was really random, he had a good chance of investigating someone who's now dead, and that would be a very easy out. Which just lends credence to my theory that Filch and/or Peter are also likely mafia, but Snape is the only certainty in my explanation.

[M] Aaron
Severus Snape;2551775']Myrtle: You're trying way too hard. This is what makes me suspicious of you.

I'm trying hard because I want to prove the roleclaims earlier have no correlation with my real role, or my intentions for the game result.

[M] Mom – Host
Anyone who targets him. Doctors, cops, killers.

[M] Adama
08-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Severus Snape;2551775']Myrtle: You're trying way too hard. This is what makes me suspicious of you.

That's what I was trying to say.

[M] Aaron
Yes, that helps fortify my claim that he is not a paranoid gun owner.

[M] Gaius
Harry Potter;2551779']Anyone who targets him. Doctors, cops, killers.

Okay, so since he targeted "randomly," then he should have died.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Mr. Filch (2): Moaning Myrtle, Voldemort
Rubeus Hagrid (0): <s>Mr. Filch</s>, <s>Voldemort</s>, <s>Moaning Myrtle</s>

2 hours and 11 minutes. There's been one unvote since the last one, and that was half an hour ago. If you're having trouble keeping track, increase your posts per page. I'm not your slave. :nonono:

EDIT: And Voldy voted as I was posting this.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 07:51 PM
Yes! But what annoys me is the fact that even though I have strongly opposed the mafia godfather AND Filch (Who will flip mafia) I'm still a suspect.
I'm eager to win, and if I get lynched for that then so be it.

[M] Elize
This means Snape, Peter and Filch have been lying.

I see a majority lynch coming.

[M] Gaius
Harry Potter;2551783']EDIT: And Voldy voted as I was posting this.

How dare I. :p

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Myrtle: If Filch doesn't flip Mafia, you'll be kicking yourself until you kill yourself.

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 07:53 PM
That's what I thought. Random targeting is still targeting and Snape should have died from his investigation of Filch if Filch is truly the Paranoid Gun Owner. Which means either Filch is not a Paranoid Gun Owner, or Snape didn't actually investigate him.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Voldemort;2551782']
Harry Potter;2551779']Anyone who targets him. Doctors, cops, killers.

Okay, so since he targeted "randomly," then he should have died.

ugh. Myrtle and Voldemort, seriously, why Filch over Snape? Yes, he probably should have died, which means he's LYING. I agree that there's a chance from this that Filch is also mafia, but Snape is the most likely one if it was Snape that lied.

[M] Aaron
Severus Snape;2551788']Myrtle: If Filch doesn't flip Mafia, you'll be kicking yourself until you kill yourself.

So be it.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
I´d vote for myself just to prove Myrtle is wrong. But if you are so eager to go after me now please at least promise, that you´ll suspect Myrtle later on.. :(

[M] Gaius
Severus Snape;2551788']Myrtle: If Filch doesn't flip Mafia, you'll be kicking yourself until you kill yourself.

Yes, but you lied. :cry:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 07:54 PM
No. If it turns out that he is the Paranoid Gun Owner, then I think Harry must have messed up somewhere, or my role doesn't specifically Target.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 07:54 PM
Mr. Filch;2551793']I´d vote for myself just to prove Myrtle is wrong. But if you are so eager to go after me now please at least promise, that you´ll suspect Myrtle later on.. :(

Don't try to get yourself out of this, your game is up.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 07:55 PM
I mean everything I ever say, ever, because I'm Harry Potter.

And there are still 2 hours and 5 minutes left, that's a ton of time.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
Although it might of course then be reasonable to go after Snape as he should have died, when targetting me.

[M] Gaius
Severus Snape;2551795']
No. If it turns out that he is the Paranoid Gun Owner, then I think Harry must have messed up somewhere, or my role doesn't specifically Target.

:eek:!

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 07:56 PM
Snape:

True enough... your role may not SPECIFICALLY target, but it DOES target. Harry has already clarified that ANYONE who targets the Paranoid Gun Owner is killed.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-19-2008, 07:57 PM
Moaning Myrtle;2551796']
Don't try to get yourself out of this, your game is up.

I´ll be quoting you in the signup thread tomorrow ;) I´m going to bed now, leaving you to lynch the poor squib :(

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Adios! :)

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 07:59 PM
Dobby: Nowhere in my Role PM does it state I target. It just says I randomly investigate one person every night.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 07:59 PM
As Harry said, he means what he says, you lied, and therefore, you or Filch will be lynched in the next two hours.

Well played, but you were caught in the end.

Definitely up for a nominee though.

@Snape: Cops investigate, and they would die. There is no way you can get out of this.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Lupin: No, we weren't caught in the end. Congratulations, Town, you've just lost the one single chance you had of winning!

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 08:02 PM
Dudes. 2 hours still. Not a majority. Stop claiming the day is over. >:O

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Harry: Nobody claimed the day was over.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 08:09 PM
Snape: That sounded like a desperation attempt at pleading town.

Tell me then, how could this be?

You investigated Filch.

Filch would shoot everyone that investigates/targets him, Cops, Doctors and Mafia.

You live.

Doesn't seem that hard for me to understand that its packed with lies and deceit.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 08:11 PM
As I've already said, doesn't matter which one you lynch, it'll turn out we were both telling the truth. I'm just congratulating the Town on how badly they've done.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Now for the roleclaim:

You claim that you randomly investigate people. And start with three huge Power roles.

1. Peter - Jester. Sounded suspisious right off the bat. He doesn't sound like a Jester, isn't online enough to be a Jester, and isn't annoying enough to be a Jester.

2. Filch - Can't be investigated, period.

3. Godfather - Needed for proof of role, but could've been known any number of ways, including sacrifice.

Then you, I couldn't even find Record keeper in the flashfic. Highly doubtful they wouldve put a rolecop next to the half a dozen other cops in this game.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm not arguing anymore. I've already said everything I'm going to say.

[M] Mike - Funny Dad
08-19-2008, 08:22 PM
Well at least I hope you´ll somehow regret getting rid of us :(

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 08:29 PM
Snape? What night did you get Filch's result?

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 08:30 PM
Night 3.

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 08:31 PM
Ah...there goes my theory that the Doctor protected you.

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 08:35 PM
I assumed that you got his result night two, since you presented his result second ._.

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-19-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm suspicious of Snape, obviously since he claims I have role that I don't have, but there are other reasons. Dobby is smart. If Snape had "investigated" a paranoid gun owner he would have been killed. More likely is that he is covering up his mafia friend's tracks. There are other ways to know Dudley was a Godfather besides the made-up sounding role of Records Keeper.

Then again, Snape gave us a Godfather. Filch hasn't given us anything. Since it right now it seems like they are working together, I say we off Filch and then take care of Snape tomorrow, if nothing else changes. This will be Snape's last chance to prove his is with us.

Sorry I haven't been playing much. It's hard to keep with you guys and I've been busy.

<b>##Vote: Filch</b>

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 08:39 PM
Well that was all very incriminating.

##Unvote: Moaning Myrtle
##Vote: Severus Snape

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Luna: Actually, I gave Dudders role second. I did them in the order I got them. I actually had a whole host of Puns lined up, but I decided against it.

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 08:40 PM
I guess I'm just remembering wrong, then.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 08:41 PM
More puns would be more awesome.

Severus Snape (3): Rubeus Hagrid, Remus Lupin, Luna Lovegood, <s>Moaning Myrtle</s>
Mr. Filch (3): Moaning Myrtle, Peter Pettigrew, Voldemort
Moaning Myrtle (0): <s>Luna Lovegood</s>

1 hour and 19 minutes.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 08:43 PM
Harry: It's 3 for Filch as well. Voldy voted for him.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 08:46 PM
Snape voters, I implore you to vote for Filch instead. Why? Because he obviously has a role that is valuable to the mafia. That is why it was suggested that "no one kill him because he'd just kill you if you target him." Pettigrew as "Jester" is fishy as well. "Don't kill him, he'd win."

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 08:48 PM
He would have thrown a townie in with the results in case things went wrong, probably. If we're so certain he's mafia, why don't we go after him first? It doesn't make any sense not to.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 08:50 PM
Luna: Well wouldn't that Townie be Pettigrew, seeing as how he isn't a Jester, because he said so?

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 08:54 PM
Severus Snape;2551851']Harry: It's 3 for Filch as well. Voldy voted for him.

Hm, how did I lose that? Oh well, fixed.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 08:55 PM
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 08:56 PM
a 3-3 tie with 64 minutes to go!

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 08:59 PM
Yeah, could be. But this is a possible scenario if you really are mafia:

You DID get Filch's result night two. From Ron, the Mafia Cop. Ron died as a result, and one of the kills didn't go off like it was supposed to, or the other killing faction aimed at Ron. You sacrificed your Godfather to gain the town's trust, and then said you got Filch's result night three, after the cop was already dead. So when Filch dies, you look innocent.

...or Filch is mafia.

...or there's something that kept you alive and you're telling the truth.

ANYTHING could have happened. But if the town is so certain you're lying scum, then they should lynch you first is what I think.

Personally, I can't think of any reason why you would still be alive.

[M] Adama
08-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Majority is 6 right?

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Yes, but seeing as Snape and Filch aren't voting, for obvious reasons, we can't get that, even when you and Dobby vote.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Dumbledore: Yep.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 09:03 PM
They can't just not vote though.

[M] Adama
08-19-2008, 09:04 PM
I've done it countless times.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:04 PM
It has happened before. Plus, voting without reason would just damn them once and for all.

But voting for Myrtle I would tolerate. xD

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Not voting could, too :p

[M] Aaron
Vote filch not Snape! :bigsmile:

[M] Al - Biker Dad
I'm not going to Vote for Filch because he's innocent. I'm not going to do what others do and go, nice knowing you, *Vote self*. That just leaves a random vote which seems pointless.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:06 PM
I don't appreciate the sarcasm Remus. :(

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 09:07 PM
That was sarcasm?

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:08 PM
More like making fun of Myrtle's awful play... but sure... sarcasm.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:08 PM
He keeps making smarky remarks about me. :(

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Do you mean smarmy?Is smarky a word?

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Its 1337 speak for smarmy and sarcky

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Well, you make it so easy.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 09:13 PM
I'm just going to ignore it then.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Sarcky?

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 09:14 PM
...so now we wait...until someone else comes along and breaks the tie...:eep:

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 09:15 PM
It'll have to happen eventually.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:16 PM
Harry Potter;2551891']Sarcky?

I dunno, I'm exhausted. xD
Literally gonna collapse soon.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Oh gods sake.

##Unvote: Filch
##Vote: Snape

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Is there a slap emoticon?

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 09:20 PM
I'm still not certain what to think... but I do know that even if Snape is right, the Mafia now knows that Filch is the Gun Owner and will not target him... so:

[M] Aaron
Why?

[M] Elize
Voldemort;2551900']Is there a slap emoticon?

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/2095/62b450664065e85e1fdf143pn5.gif (http://imageshack.us)

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:21 PM
Because I lynched Snape?

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:22 PM
moved post to next page.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Oops.

##Unvote: Snape

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:25 PM
I'll post it again, new page and such.

Dobby: Wouldn't the mafia especially want to target Filch? They can't nightkill him.

If there is a chance I'm wrong, I want the one that can't die to live.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Mr. Filch (4): Dobby, Peter Pettigrew, Voldemort, Moaning Myrtle
Severus Snape (3): Rubeus Hagrid, Remus Lupin, Luna Lovegood, <s>Moaning Myrtle</s>

with 35 minutes remaining.

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Lupin:

I suppose that would be true... but I am still a bit confused as to how Snape would know Filch was the Gun Owner if he didn't actually investigate him... and Filch just kinda goes along with it, no questions asked... If Snape did actually investigate him, by all rights, he should be dead... As I have stated before, I'm fairly confused at the moment, but I am still trying to think things through...

[M] Aaron
How much longer?

[M] Aaron
Gotta go, good luck!

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm just warning that if we lynch Filch, the mafia would almost certainly kill Snape, while they wouldn't be able to do it the other way around.

Assuming Snape spoke the truth(worst case scenario).

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
08-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Snape is my highest suspect at this point. If Filch and Peter are also mafia, then they would be on the same mafia team. But that's a lot more mafia for one team, with so many mafia already dead. I think at least one of them won't be mafia (most likely Peter, but also possibly Filch), which is why lynching Snape is the much better choice at this point. Either way, they definitely need to still be considered.

But what about the second? Well, they could either all be dead (which is possible), or there's another one or two still out there. I'm not as sure of anything on this point, but possible suspects I have for the second mafia:

-Myrtle (wouldn't that be funny)
-Remus (he was defensive of Dudley at first, but did vote for him at the end when it was obvious Dudley was going to be lynched. He also supported me way more quickly than the rest of you people when I pointed to Snape, which either means he's smarter than you all and understood my theory quicker, or he wants the other mafia team eliminated. A bit thin at this point, but something to consider)

I don't really have enough on Dumbledore to say either way.

But first, Snape needs to be lynched. The rest of the above thinking is pretty moot until then.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Moaning Myrtle;2551904']Because I lynched Snape?

No, because you can't make a stable vote. :p

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:29 PM
I keep getting swayed. xD

[M] Elize
I suggest that whatever we do, that there is a larger gap than two. If we have 5-3, Filch and Snape could, at the last minute, make it a tie and we'd have no lynch.

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
I don't understand. Is there something about "lynching Filch to test Snape makes no sense" that I'm missing? If Snape's lying, HE needs to be lynched. Filch doesn't actually prove anything.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Mafia won't kill Filch though, so we need to lynch him.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Rubeus Hagrid;2551921']I don't understand. Is there something about "lynching Filch to test Snape makes no sense" that I'm missing? If Snape's lying, HE needs to be lynched. Filch doesn't actually prove anything.

I'm voting Filch because they're trying to protect him, so I suspect he has a role valuable to the mafia. Same with Pettigrew. Their "roles" are "Don't kill us, you need us alive to win."

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:31 PM
And yes Hagrid, I am smart. :)

Also, I had come to the same conclusion, but didn't want to risk saying it, with good cause, seeing the votes you got.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Lupin: Even if we made it a tie it would go to a tie-breaker.

[M] Aaron
Do ya'll think mafia mason is a possibility?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
Moaning Myrtle;2551922']Mafia won't kill Filch though, so we need to lynch him.

How does that make ANY sense at all? If Snape's mafia, he's not really at risk either! And if killing Filch doesn't necessarily prove anything about Snape, then WHY would you guys try to lynch him in order to test Snape's claim? Jesus.

This town is really stupid. :( It's only by the grace of the mafia killing each other that we still have a chance.

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Lupin:

Ah... I see your reasoning. I suppose it DOES make sense. The Mafia wouldn't be able to night kill Filch if he really is the gun owner... however they could easily go after Snape... Everyone already suspects both of being Mafia... if we can confirm that Snape is Mafia, we can then turn to those that he was 'investigating'...

##Unvote

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Your stupid for not understanding simple statements.

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Rubeus Hagrid;2551930']

How does that make ANY sense at all? If Snape's mafia, he's not really at risk either! And if killing Filch doesn't necessarily prove anything about Snape, then WHY would you guys try to lynch him in order to test Snape's claim? Jesus.

This town is really stupid. *shakes head* It's only by the grace of the mafia killing each other that we still have a chance.

There is also TWO mafia.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Rubeus Hagrid;2551930']

How does that make ANY sense at all? If Snape's mafia, he's not really at risk either!

This town is really stupid. *shakes head* It's only by the grace of the mafia killing each other that we still have a chance.

I can't believe I'm reading that either.

If Filch really is a paranoid gun owner, Snape was right(I don't see how though, except foul play), we were wrong, and he would be a townie.

God, are you really that stupid?

[M] Aaron
08-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Don't take a highhorse Remus, You don't constitute as clever at all.
'Sides I'm tired and going to bed now.

[M] Mom – Host
Rubeus Hagrid;2551930']This town is really stupid.

No offense, but that's an understatement. <3

Also, please don't flame each other.

[M] Dee
That's just assuming Snape is Mafia, which we can't be 100% sure of until his role is revealed by Harry.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:37 PM
Sorry, emo-god. I got a little fed up with DD.

Won't happen again.

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 09:37 PM
Whoa...way too many posts when I was typing that one. What I mean is we're just assuming Filch is mafia because we think Snape is. If we're going to lynch them both, we should make sure Snape IS mafia.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Harry's right.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Luna Lovegood;2551940']Whoa...way too many posts when I was typing that one. What I mean is we're just assuming Filch is mafia because we think Snape is. If we're going to lynch them both, we should make sure Snape IS mafia.

Okay, but I want an agreement that either Pettigrew or Filch is being lynched tomorrow if Snape is mafia.

##Unvote: Filch

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 09:43 PM
Can anyone think of any possible reason for Snape being alive still? That is the one thing that's making me vote him.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 09:44 PM
Severus Snape (5): Rubeus Hagrid, Remus Lupin, Luna Lovegood, Dobby, Voldemort, <s>Moaning Myrtle</s>
Mr. Filch (2): Peter Pettigrew, Moaning Myrtle, <s>Dobby</s>, <s>Voldemort</s>

16 minutes.

And I know why Snape's alive.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:47 PM
Because he knows how to brew the hangover cure? xD

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 09:47 PM
I also know why I'm still alive.

[M] Dee
08-19-2008, 09:48 PM
Then tell us o_o

[M] Walter - Smart Dad
08-19-2008, 09:48 PM
I'm pretty sure we're asking for trouble if we let Filch live. He probably has some nasty ability that will turn the tide for the mafia. There is a reason Snape protected him. I'm sure Snape thought about us seeing through his plans and that he would still be a target.

At least we know he's not a paranoid killer since Snape would be dead by now if he was.

I still suspect Snape so I'm fine if you guys want to go with him, I just think this is a big mistake if we don't take Filch out now. That's why I'll keep my vote.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 09:49 PM
I promised HP I wouldn't say.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:49 PM
If Harry mentiones it, I'd suggest you tell it before the time is up.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 09:50 PM
I said I promised him I wouldn't say.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 09:50 PM
10 minutes!

And all I said was that I know why Snape's still alive. That doesn't say anything about anything.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Calm down Snivellus, I can't read what you post while I'm writing.

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:51 PM
@town: Mass turn to Filch?

[M] Jeff - Single Dad
08-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Luna Lovegood;2551937']That's just assuming Snape is Mafia, which we can't be 100% sure of until his role is revealed by Harry.

Exactly, which is why he needs to go first. Then we actually have something to go on. If Filch is lynched, either way we're not really sure.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Better do it quickly.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 09:53 PM
Remus Lupin;2551963']@town: Mass turn to Filch?

That's what I wanted. :(

Not sure now. Get a few people to and maybe I'll change.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 09:53 PM
I'm gonna laugh at all of you who voted for me. I'll do it know though. HAHA!!!

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 09:55 PM
You guys are so lucky I planned ahead and wrote up death scenes for both Snape and Filch. However, if you switch to someone else that will be fine I will just be sad. :(

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 09:56 PM
Harry Potter;2551971']You guys are so lucky I planned ahead and wrote up death scenes for both Snape and Filch. However, if you switch to someone else that will be fine I will just be sad. :(

Quick! Everyone change to Harry! :rolleyes2 Let that little rat-boy write his own death-scene!

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 09:57 PM
You can't vote for me dammit >:O

You're so not my best friend anymore.

[M] Elize
It's starting to freak me out a little, do you guys mind if I switch to Filch?

Snape will still get it, but I don't really want to die at some weird role.

[M] Gaius
Harry Potter;2551974']You can't vote for me dammit >:O

You're so not my best friend anymore.

:(

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 09:58 PM
2 minutes. If you're gonna do it, do it. Fucking do it and never look back.

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! All of my posts will contain a laugh. The laugh is directed at everyone voting for me and Filch.

[M] Gaius
08-19-2008, 09:59 PM
But not Pettigrew?

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 09:59 PM
Oh thank god, I was worried.

I thought you had some weird role. But now I see both of your names, I'm fine.

[M] Felix
08-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Congrats everyone... you have successfully managed to turn poor Dobby's brain to mush. I can't even think right now. So many people proving their logic, so many people saying they are wrong, and I can not think straight enough to pick anything useful out of any of it... X_o

[M] Al - Biker Dad
08-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Is anyone voting for Pettigrew?

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 10:01 PM
<i>"Let's go bother Snape!"

"I am Snape, the Potions Master slash Record Keeper. And I woke up crying and I don't know why."

"Record Keeper? What is that? That's an original role! YOU MUST BE SCUM!"

"No, let me explain."

"No, let's hang him!"

"Yaaaaaaaay!"

"Wait. I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."

"I have a better idea. Let's hang him!"

And so they did.

"I liked the part where he stopped moving."</i>

But alas. Severus Snape was a Record Keeper, played by f f freak. Thanks for playing!

Night 5 begins now. It will go for hopefully less than 12 hours, not nearly as many night actions to get now than there were before. Those of you that have them, get them in! Let's get this over with. I'm going for a run and then eating dinner.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 10:01 PM
Severus Snape (5): Rubeus Hagrid, Remus Lupin, Luna Lovegood, Dobby, Voldemort, <s>Moaning Myrtle</s>
Mr. Filch (2): Peter Pettigrew, Moaning Myrtle, <s>Dobby</s>, <s>Voldemort</s>

Final votecount.

[M] Mom – Host
08-19-2008, 11:34 PM
<i>"Smurf you, I hate this role, and this life. Go ahead and kill me. Just see what happens."

And Peter Pettigrew forced a gun into his assailant's hand and came close to just pulling the trigger for them.</i>

Peter Pettigrew was a Jester, played very unenthusiastically by Del Murder and Miriel. You'll get a role that you like more if you play again next game, I promise!

Day 6 begins now. Last for ~24 hours. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Anything else I'm forgetting? No? Okay then!

[M] Elize
08-19-2008, 11:37 PM
I can't believe two experienced players couldn't bring themselves to actually post like their role. :mad2:

It was one of the main reasons I voted for Snape.

God, this game is so screwed up.

One piece of good news, it seems that there is only one mafia faction left.