PDA

View Full Version : Superhero thread.

Fonzie
08-13-2008, 07:55 AM
If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?

You can only have one power btw.

Mine would the ability to control all the human senses. I can control what you see, touch, hear, etc.

Hambone
08-13-2008, 08:33 AM
I took this quiz (http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have) because I'm too indecisive to figure this out on my own.

Shape-shifting.

Jiro
08-13-2008, 09:25 AM
I'm fond of super-speed and setting things on fire, pyrokinesis or whatever it's called. That'd be all I'd need, really. I could kick major supervillian butt with them.

Shlup
08-13-2008, 09:30 AM
WTF?!
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What superpower would you have?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Night Vision</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 93%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">The ability to see in the darkest of spots. Not a very strong or well wanted power. But is one of the more common ones. People with this power usually live alone or in small groups. You often wish you had normal vision and could fit in with everyone else.</p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Empathy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 88%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Shape-shift</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 83%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Pyrokinesis</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 62%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Necromancy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 24%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have"><b>What superpower would you have?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Take More Quizzes</a></td></tr></table>

It's night right now and I can see just fine.

Jiro
08-13-2008, 09:36 AM
You have a super power? :D

Dolentrean
08-13-2008, 10:50 AM
Time manipulation tends to be my fall back power, it would be so badass and have a hell of a lot of applications if you think outside the box a little bit.

My other choice would be to be obscenely lucky, (think Longshot, preferably Ultimate Longshot as his powers weren’t affected by intent or outlook)

LunarWeaver
08-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Time control obvi.

But that's the easy choice, because you could do craziness with that. If not that, I'd choose Eden's power from Heroes to control people with the power of my voice.

I took that quiz and got necromancy, lol. I can finally have that army of dead hamsters.

Balzac
08-13-2008, 04:39 PM
Invulnerablility , like Superman style.

mooglebunni608
08-13-2008, 05:23 PM
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What superpower would you have?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Empathy</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 85%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">The power to sense others emotions and feelings. Made for people who are more dedicated to do work then they are to having fun. This power is one you are developed with when you are at an older age, 20-30's. You can not control this power because you will always feel peoples emotions and feelings around you without any control over it. </p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Pyrokinesis</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 74%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Shape-shift</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 65%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Necromancy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 42%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Night Vision</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 34%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have"><b>What superpower would you have?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Take More Quizzes</a></td></tr></table>
DUBYA-TEE-EFF?
I want the ability to CONTROL PEOPLE'S MINDS!

Blue Harvest
08-13-2008, 06:59 PM
Stupid table didn't come out right >.<

I are shapeshifter ^_^

Randgris
08-14-2008, 08:15 AM
You have got to be kidding...
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What superpower would you have?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Necromancy</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 86%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">The ability to summon and control the dead. This is one of the villanous powers. But there are a few good that have this power too. You rely on your power more than anything else, but when you need to you will rely on your inner strength.</p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Empathy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 55%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Shape-shift</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 45%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Night Vision</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 43%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Pyrokinesis</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 31%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have"><b>What superpower would you have?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Take More Quizzes</a></td></tr></table>

I'd rather have cellular regeneration

Lawr
08-14-2008, 09:35 AM
Firebending.

Sir Lancealot
08-14-2008, 10:24 AM
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What superpower would you have?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Empathy</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 83%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">The power to sense others emotions and feelings. Made for people who are more dedicated to do work then they are to having fun. This power is one you are developed with when you are at an older age, 20-30's. You can not control this power because you will always feel peoples emotions and feelings around you without any control over it. </p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Pyrokinesis</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 73%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Shape-shift</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 69%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Night Vision</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 54%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Necromancy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 0%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have"><b>What superpower would you have?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Take More Quizzes</a></td></tr></table>

Yay, no Necromancy for me.

Quindiana Jones
08-14-2008, 10:31 AM
Complete immortality. Like, the proper stuff. No age, no harm.

snacks
08-14-2008, 04:32 PM
if being robot like was an ability i'd want that:

1. no feelings
2. no pain
3. no illness.

Momiji
08-14-2008, 04:45 PM
Hmmm... mind control was already mentioned.

How about the ability to materialize and control all elements?

Aerith's Knight
08-14-2008, 05:07 PM
Breaking the fourth wall. :)

bipper
08-14-2008, 05:07 PM
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What superpower would you have?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Pyrokinesis</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 85%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">This is the power to control and ignite fire. Many take this to be an evil power, but is intended only for people who start out good, but may later use their power to start wars, kill, or torture. This is a rare case though. People with this power are generally males who enjoy helping and saving power, and their power usually does not help them that much. They are usually very kind people, but the can burn a whole city down with in a matter of minutes.</p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Empathy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 84%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Shape-shift</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 55%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Night Vision</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 20%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Necromancy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 17%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have"><b>What superpower would you have?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Take More Quizzes</a></td></tr></table>

Fire! Fire! heh, heh! FIRE!

Breaking the fourth wall. :)
Niceness!

Comet
08-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Invisibility. I have always dreamt of this.

Flying Mullet
08-14-2008, 05:12 PM
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What superpower would you have?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Shape-shift</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 88%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">The power to turn into any object or person. This power is easily learned taking only days to master. This is the power for people who enjoy having fun and like to play pranks. You most likely have several friends that admire and look up to you.</p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Pyrokinesis</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 77%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Empathy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 73%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Night Vision</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 50%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Necromancy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 47%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have"><b>What superpower would you have?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Take More Quizzes</a></td></tr></table>

I can get down with that. :chef:

As for my alter-ego, that would have to be Bantam!
http://www.geocities.com/chadmonkey/bantamsig1.gif

Goldenboko
08-14-2008, 05:12 PM
I took that test and checked off all the ones that would apply to Batman. It didn't give me Batman :(

scrumpleberry
08-14-2008, 05:23 PM

All of them? Hey, that's just greedy ;)

Awesome purple lightning power and enhanced physical skillz. And...and the ability to communicate with dragons. And unicorns :bigsmile:

Although the ability to understand and speak every language EVAR would be pretty awesome too.

Evastio
08-14-2008, 05:26 PM
I guess I'd want mine to be messing with people's health by being able to induce sicknesses, headaches, lameness, and other bodily disorders.

Momiji
08-14-2008, 05:29 PM

All of them? Hey, that's just greedy ;)

Awesome purple lightning power and enhanced physical skillz. And...and the ability to communicate with dragons. And unicorns :bigsmile:

Although the ability to understand and speak every language EVAR would be pretty awesome too.

Oh fine then, water manipulation then. That includes being able to produce water, evaporate or turn water to steam or mist, and being able to drown my enemies or encase them in ice. :D

Bahamut2000X
08-14-2008, 05:37 PM
Super agility/dexterity would be rather cool.

Goldenboko
08-14-2008, 05:39 PM
I would want the power to blow http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif up... with my mind :bigsmile:

LunarWeaver
08-14-2008, 05:48 PM
I guess I'd want mine to be messing with people's health by being able to induce sicknesses, headaches, lameness, and other bodily disorders.

All those that disobey Evastio shall be given AIDS!

Flying Mullet
08-14-2008, 06:18 PM
That would be very useful. :)

Lawr
08-14-2008, 08:18 PM

Como estas? That's Chinese for "How is the weather today."

As you can clearly see, I desperately need already have that ability!

Værn
08-14-2008, 08:40 PM

Como estas? That's Chinese for "How is the weather today."

As you can clearly see, I desperately need already have that ability!

Incorrect. I believe that the phrase you are looking for is "Καλά Χριστούγεννα"

Anyways, I would take cryomancy. Cryomancy and pyromancy of equal power would neutralize each other. Fighting fire with fire probably wouldn't work; I'd assume that a pyromancer would have some resistance to his or her own specialty, right?

Flying Mullet
08-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Anyways, I would take cryomancy. Cryomancy and pyromancy of equal power would neutralize each other. Fighting fire with fire probably wouldn't work; I'd assume that a pyromancer would have some resistance to his or her own specialty, right?
Perhaps we all have equal powers of cryomancy and pyromancy?

bipper
08-14-2008, 09:20 PM

Cryomancy? Why would you want to make people cry? Heartless emo villain!

Roogle
08-14-2008, 09:39 PM
I will use the power of precognition to defeat my enemies.

Momiji
08-14-2008, 09:45 PM

That's why choosing to be an aquamancer like myself comes in handy. We can use steam to melt ice and water to douse fire. :p

Fonzie
08-14-2008, 09:51 PM

Not if I trap you in a world of strawberry's and illusions. :p

Lawr
08-14-2008, 09:52 PM

Neskaya.Net Forums &bull; Index page (http://forum.neskaya.net/index.php)

ShunNakamura
08-14-2008, 09:53 PM
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What superpower would you have?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Empathy</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 90%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">The power to sense others emotions and feelings. Made for people who are more dedicated to do work then they are to having fun. This power is one you are developed with when you are at an older age, 20-30's. You can not control this power because you will always feel peoples emotions and feelings around you without any control over it. </p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Pyrokinesis</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 80%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Night Vision</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 59%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Shape-shift</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 24%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Necromancy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 9%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have"><b>What superpower would you have?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Take More Quizzes</a></td></tr></table>

hmmm...

TyphoonThaReapa
08-14-2008, 09:54 PM
I've already got a superpower. A Very big...from protection of self incrimination...

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w98/TyphooThaReapa/fifmv2.jpg

Værn
08-14-2008, 09:55 PM

Ice magic. Cryo = cold. You know.. like cryogenics? Cryogenics = study of extremely cold temperatures.
Though I could probably make people cry by freezing their arms until they were brittle enough to break off with a crowbar :D

Fonzie
08-14-2008, 09:56 PM

sɯnɹoɟ ʇǝu.ɐʎɐʞsǝu &bull; ǝbɐd xǝpuı (http://forum.neskaya.net/index.php)

Lawr
08-14-2008, 10:00 PM

sɯnɹoɟ ʇǝu.ɐʎɐʞsǝu &bull; ǝbɐd xǝpuı (http://forum.neskaya.net/index.php)

STOP THAT TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE SMURFER I'LL FIND YOU

Momiji
08-14-2008, 10:28 PM

Wait, wait-- are these real strawberries you're talking about?

If they are, you can trap me any time!

bipper
08-15-2008, 12:02 AM

Ice magic. Cryo = cold. You know.. like cryogenics? Cryogenics = study of extremely cold temperatures.
Though I could probably make people cry by freezing their arms until they were brittle enough to break off with a crowbar :D

You're lucky I rolled low, that could a been a headshot. (My sarcasm went over your head) :mog:

Værn
08-15-2008, 03:42 AM

You're lucky I rolled low, that could a been a headshot. (My sarcasm went over your head) :mog:
I caught the sarcasm and chose to ignore it. Also, never ask rhetorical questions. I'll answer those in as much detail as I can possible manage.

Anti-sarcasm is my superpower IRL.

black orb
08-15-2008, 05:05 AM
>>> Rider Kick.

Dolentrean
08-15-2008, 05:43 AM
Is falcon punch a super power?

Fonzie
08-15-2008, 07:45 AM
Is falcon punch a super power?

No, that's a gift.

Ace14
08-15-2008, 09:43 AM
I'd choose cryomancy, it would just be fun to have control over some sort of element and ice is pretty cool...aha pun xD maybe just aquamancy

I've always wanted a power to control love though, that'd be crazy to have complete control over who and what people love and wether they love something or not. :D I'd be a very.. evil person with that ability

Momiji
08-15-2008, 02:15 PM
Botanical manipulation would be neat too-- bind your opponent with vines and impale them with wooden spikes from below! That, and you can make an entrance with lots of flower petals-- it never hurts to look flashy when you're a superhero.

bipper
08-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Botanical

I think that was a wooden ship from the civil war era.

Depression Moon
08-15-2008, 03:19 PM
I don't even see how empathy is a super power if I was one I would want either phasing, or an electricity and teleportation combo.

Momiji
08-15-2008, 04:13 PM
Botanical

That's not what I'm referring to.

Botanical: of, pertaining to, made from, or containing plants.

Wooden ships from the Civil War era don't have anything to do with superpowers. D:

Loony BoB
08-15-2008, 04:32 PM
Without question, teleportation. The ability to see any one of my friends in an instant would be Heaven to me. I could travel to distant places and see what they're like, too. But mostly being able to meet up with any friend no matter where in the world... how wonderful that would be.

ShunNakamura
08-15-2008, 07:08 PM
Without question, teleportation. The ability to see any one of my friends in an instant would be Heaven to me. I could travel to distant places and see what they're like, too. But mostly being able to meet up with any friend no matter where in the world... how wonderful that would be.

Quite a good power indeed, however, you forgot a use.

TELEFRAG!

Sarc the Swordsman
08-15-2008, 11:52 PM
I've love to be able to freeze things, or just plain turn things into ice. I've always had an affinity to snow and ice.

Dolentrean
08-16-2008, 07:03 AM
How about the power to whatever I wanted, when ever I wanted, how ever I wanted?

Værn
08-16-2008, 07:36 AM
How about the power to whatever I wanted, when ever I wanted, how ever I wanted?
I'd say not, simply because such a power would give you access to any other power(s) imaginable.
But then again, I didn't make the thread. And I don't think the opening post specifically stated that it had to be a reasonable power. So you win this round :mad:

ShunNakamura
08-16-2008, 07:49 AM
Well after giving it some thought I decided the super power I would most want is Duplication/Projection.

Basically I can make copies of anything I want. I would never have to buy gas AGAIN~! Or I could copy cars and sell them. Or swords like Shirou from Fate/Stay Night. Only problem would be I could see it as being exceptionally exhausting to do anything but the most simple of items.

scrumpleberry
08-16-2008, 06:47 PM

No Godmoding :nonono:

Well after giving it some thought I decided the super power I would most want is Duplication/Projection.

Basically I can make copies of anything I want. I would never have to buy gas AGAIN~! Or I could copy cars and sell them. Or swords like Shirou from Fate/Stay Night. Only problem would be I could see it as being exceptionally exhausting to do anything but the most simple of items.

Would you be able to get rid of the dupes?

it's a superpower, you can make it SUPAR DUPAR EEEZY

ShunNakamura
08-16-2008, 07:17 PM
Hmm.. for the dupes there would likely be two ways that could happen. If the duplicate was maintained by my power/concentration it would vanish a while after I stopped maintaining it. However, if it was completely solidified then it would remain and I would have to get rid of it the old fashioned way.

I would probably make it a mix of the two. Simple Duplication(something I am in contact with and isn't too large/complicated/powerful) would likely not need maintained(it would last a great amount of time just from the initial energy input), however, anything that is large/complicated/powerful or that I am not in physical contact with when duplicating or that is a living thing would likely fall apart the moment I stopped focusing/applying energy.

Not sure though if I should be able to duplicate living things. I just applied that so that I could do Shadow Clone Jutsu! That would be so fun in a fight. Though the real me would likely have to be mediating to maintain just one or two, so it wouldn't be cheap like Naruto.

bipper
08-16-2008, 10:24 PM
Botanical

Wooden ships from the Civil War era don't have anything to do with superpowers. D:

Momiji, I would be surprised if the affiliates were concerned about the lack of an old, old wooden ship, but nice try. (http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=140&qid=1940)

Del Murder
08-18-2008, 02:36 AM
I guess the power to delete stuff would be cool.

Momiji
08-18-2008, 03:05 AM
Botanical

Momiji, I would be surprised if the affiliates were concerned about the lack of an old, old wooden ship, but nice try. (http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=140&qid=1940)

Ah. I don't watch movies, so of course I wouldn't get it.

ShunNakamura
08-19-2008, 03:38 AM
I know the best super power ever.

The power to have your own theme song play whenever you enter an area NO matter what. Of course how you stop the bad guys with this sort of super power is beyond me. I guess you could turn the invisible volume nob up?

Seriously though, if projection is too much maybe my super power could be the ability to know EVERYTHING and be able to answer ANY question. The only problem I foresee is the fact that I would probably be driven insane. But some people already consider me insane so I suppose there is no loss.

Værn
08-19-2008, 05:03 AM
I know the best super power ever.

The power to have your own theme song play whenever you enter an area NO matter what. Of course how you stop the bad guys with this sort of super power is beyond me. I guess you could turn the invisible volume nob up?

Seriously though, if projection is too much maybe my super power could be the ability to know EVERYTHING and be able to answer ANY question. The only problem I foresee is the fact that I would probably be driven insane. But some people already consider me insane so I suppose there is no loss.

Just find somebody with that power and ask if it would drive you insane. They'll know the answer.