PDA

View Full Version : Running with Hippaul

Rantz
08-13-2008, 06:57 PM
So I decided to go for the Athlete Queen for the first time (I usually only get the cards), and I'm currently at level 73 and my fingers hurt, so I have to take little breaks between the races. :D

Do you guys like this mini-game? Have you ever received the Athlete Queen? And so on.

Edit: Level 74.

Depression Moon
08-13-2008, 09:31 PM
I've never bothered doing that mini game more than three times. I never saw ay rewards to it. Is the Athlete Queen just a simple key item that never use like Mini-Cid?

Flying Mullet
08-13-2008, 09:35 PM
I've made it to level ten or so. I get bored after that and don't have any care to continue on.

Rantz
08-13-2008, 09:48 PM
But you need to get your exercise, Mullet! :)

I'm at level 79 now and I'm so frustrated I can't gain that ONE FRICKIN' LEVEL. :mad2:

I've never bothered doing that mini game more than three times. I never saw ay rewards to it. Is the Athlete Queen just a simple key item that never use like Mini-Cid?
Yeah, it's just a little token. A glorious, glorious little token of success.

Edit: YEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I GOT IT xD SATISFACTION.
I'm never gonna do that again, but I'm glad I did it now.

cloud21zidane16
08-15-2008, 04:08 PM
After ages trying once i got it and since then find it very easy to do:D
Even though it takes time i always get it now beacuse im very stubborn when it comes to Final Fantasys and must get everything available;)

Heath
08-19-2008, 09:12 PM
I only bother with the cards. I can't remember the exact level, probably in the 40s or so. Certainly never bothered to get the Athlete Queen.