PDA

View Full Version : Currently...

Shadow Bahamut
08-13-2008, 11:23 PM
i'm browsing the "new look" EoFF forums and wow, i come back and things change.. o.o
anyways, i've been gone for quite a while now, and i can see a few things have changed, but don't know about anything thats actually happened.
For those that are extremely bored and probably have little else to do, here's a few of my recent-ish events that have happened in my life.

1. A bit of a biggie really, i got a Job!!! (I used to think WORK was a disease you could catch....O.o) and it as it turns out, my job is pretty awesome. Some might call it nerdy, or geeky, but to me it's a pretty impportant job. It's Structual Engineering, meaning i'm the guy that designs the stuff holding all of your houses up (bwahaha...i hold power......or not...). I actually work as part of a company, i do all the technical drawings that get sent out on building sites n such....pretty professional stuff here. I've been working for just over 3 months now, and i'm McLovin' it! :rolleyes2

2. I Graduated College!!! Graduated July 10th this year, with a Higher National Diploma in Construction. It's kinda like the next thing down from a University Degree. Contrary to some people's theories..i do actually posses the ability to think...not much....but i can do it!

3. Got my latest car. My 3rd in line. My first i didnt own for too long cuz...well.....it was truly garbage...my second was gettin old and this one is just another in the predicted long line.

4. Got loads of new gadgets/boys toys. I got a PS3, PSP slim n lite, new Digital Camera (Canon PowerShot G9 - 12.1 Megapixel), New mobile phone, New Sat-Nav system, New iPod (30 gb Video). Plus loads of new games for PS3/PSP including FFVII: Crisis Core, Devil May Cry 4, Eye of Judgement (game similar to Yu-Gi-Oh, but you use the PS3 eye camera. Google it, you'll find out).

5. Found out my girlfriends deepest dark secret... [DELETED CUZ SHE DIDNT WANT ANYONE FINDING OUT]

SO, if you're REALLY bored and out of your mind, post your top 5 recent-ish events that have happened to you lately.
(Recent-ish = within 1 year to date).

~*~Celes~*~
08-13-2008, 11:35 PM
Well I think I'll post my depest darkest secret anyway, cause it's bound to come out at some point anyway: I'm bi-curious.

Top five things?

1. I graduated from high school on June 1st, 2008
2. I met you (as everyone already knows)
3. I won a very special award...the John Phillip Sousa award (Cookies for anyone who knows what that is!)
4. I found out what it will take to get back to England permanently!
5. I got hooked on Heroes. Not really significant but it's a great show and I love it ;-; Also, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, as stupid and corny and worth-a-laugh as it is...it's like a trainwreck...as horrible as it is...you can't help but watch...xD

Momiji
08-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Starting from the most recent:

1. I found the Angelic Layer box set at Suncoast today, labeled for $49.99. When I took it to the cashier, she scanned it and said 'oh, this is only $39.99'. Needless to say, I was thrilled.

2. I withdrew all of my money from one of my savings accounts that was collecting interest for the past 8 years or so, for college stuff. I withdrew $751 and took it to my current account. I have never held that much money at once before. :p

3. I ordered Touhou 8: Imperishable Night from Paletweb. I don't expect any of you to understand the significance of this unless you've tried buying them (they're NEVER in stock).

4. I got accepted into the college I applied for.

5. I graduated from high school.

And that's just the past few months! Well, actually, those first two happened today. The third one happened last week, the fourth 2 weeks ago, and the fifth in June. :p