PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XIII Haeresis?!?

Hyperion4444
08-14-2008, 09:55 PM
We heard it before, but knows what it is exactly?
What's the story, who's the characters?
On what platform would it be released?
Is it real or just a fabricated rumor?
Does anyone have any real details?

Discuss among yourselves here.
If interested.

Ouch!
08-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Last I checked, all we know is that Haeresis was copyrighted by Square Enix at the same time they copyrighted Dissidia. We know nothing more. I'm not even certain we're one hundred percent sure that it's strictly FFXIII Haeresis.

Dragonsoul
08-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Square Enix trademarked FF Haeresis XIII but we don't have information on it, that was a while back. The Final Fantasy XI team is making a new mmorpg, code named Rapture. I think these two are the same game! :-)

champagne supernova
08-15-2008, 04:04 PM
Square Enix trademarked FF Haeresis XIII but we don't have information on it, that was a while back. The Final Fantasy XI team is making a new mmorpg, code named Rapture. I think these two are the same game! :-)

I think it might be too. Square did say that Fabula Nova Crystallis was to be a ten year project, and having a MMORPG would fit in with that.

Dragonsoul
08-16-2008, 12:19 AM
Right now I'm assuming that this is the case. I don't really have time for mmorpg's. I played 30 hours of FF XI and will play 30-60 hours of FF Haeresis XIII. I demo'd 7 hours of World of Warcraft and will demo the same amount of World of Starcraft if it comes out and if that's Blizzard's next game.

My 3 pilllars of gaming now...
1. Final Fantasy
2. Starcraft/Warcraft
3. The Elder Scrolls

:choc2:!!!

Rostum
08-16-2008, 01:26 AM
Right now I'm assuming that this is the case. I don't really have time for mmorpg's. I played 30 hours of FF XI and will play 30-60 hours of FF Haeresis XIII. I demo'd 7 hours of World of Warcraft and will demo the same amount of World of Starcraft if it comes out and if that's Blizzard's next game.

1. Final Fantasy
2. Starcraft/Warcraft
3. The Elder Scrolls

First of all, that is completely off topic! Second, no one cares what you "pillars of gaming" are. Third, no one cares how many hours you've played an MMO for!

This thread is lame due to nothing to talk about, and having someone derailing it.

Hyperion4444
09-09-2008, 11:09 PM
So far Square-Enix are making 2 FFXIII for the PS3, 1 FFXIII for 360, 1 FFXIII for PSP.

If this game was copyrighted during Dissidia, could this mean we would have a second PSP game?

Right now, I think Square-Enix is just waiting to see if XIII is going to be a major sucess or just a plain success.

Nifleheim7
09-10-2008, 06:02 PM

1. Final Fantasy
2. Starcraft/Warcraft
3. The Elder Scrolls

First of all, that is completely off topic! Second, no one cares what you "pillars of gaming" are. Third, no one cares how many hours you've played an MMO for!

This thread is lame due to nothing to talk about, and having someone derailing it.

Why are you so rude to him???:confused:
If you don't like what he posts,don't read it or have him on ignore.You're not even a mod for god's sake...

Serapy
09-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Final Fantasy Haeresis XIII: What Is It? | Game | Life from Wired.com (http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/03/final_fantasy_h.html)

Don't know which platform gets the title. SE hasn't made any official announcements for it yet either.

Rostum
09-10-2008, 10:24 PM
So what was the point of that article? Just a bunch of gibberish. We already knew Square-Enix had copyrighted Haeresis.

Serapy
09-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Rumor and rumor, that was the point. We don't know anything about the title for sure.

champagne supernova
09-11-2008, 06:13 PM
So what was the point of that article? Just a bunch of gibberish. We already knew Square-Enix had copyrighted Haeresis.

Well I chuckled.
I think it's really premature of Square-Enix to create a cashcow out of something that hasn't even been released. It's kind of like them releasing VII with the intention of milking it from the start.

f f freak
09-12-2008, 08:45 PM

1. Final Fantasy
2. Starcraft/Warcraft
3. The Elder Scrolls

Why are you so rude to him???:confused:
If you don't like what he posts,don't read it or have him on ignore.You're not even a mod for god's sake...

Actually, he completely threw the thread off topic. It doesn't matter if Omecle isn't a mod, he was right in what he was saying and it wasn't that rude.

Anyway, on topic, I'm quite interested in this, mainly because I'm interested in FFXIII as a whole. Hopefully, we'll get some real information on this soon.

a random ninja
09-13-2008, 05:07 AM
^on top of that, most of what dragonsoul said didn't even make any sense. like saying he'll play 30-60 hours of ff haeresis XIII when we don't even know what kind of game it will be, if it ever becomes a game at all. or how he'll demo 7 hours of world of starcraft if that's blizzard's next game. or his '3 pillars of gaming.' what the crap does that even mean? not only did that stuff not make any sense, only the first one was even remotely on topic.

but ON topic, if it actually turns out to be something, and not just another name square enix copyrighted only to do nothing with (i'm looking at you, chrono break/brake), i'm sure i'll at least look into it. plus 'haeresis' is just such an awesome word. go latin =]

Pencoin/Choas
09-29-2008, 01:45 PM
It would be nice as an mmo, but I feel fans won't be happy they are spending more money on a new complation then the complation of FF7. We will see though.

Northcrest
10-11-2008, 02:01 AM
I wish it waz 4 the PS3 I would buy in a heart beat.

Mercen-X
10-16-2008, 02:07 AM

I think it might be too. Square did say that Fabula Nova Crystallis was to be a ten year project, and having a MMORPG would fit in with that.

If this is the case, I don't mind. As long as they don't call the damn thing Final Fantasy XIV and demand I play it online. Damn screwballs!
I still plan on extorting a "single-player" console version of XI (buy it and play it forever without online fragging fees) from Squeek when I come across the power.
No one who hates the idea of online gaming (with monthly fees) could say they've collected and still play every FF installment. At least with XIII, I know I can get at least one game whether it be for the PSP or otherwise. But if they decided that this new MMO was going to be XIV, I'd ransack their homes.

Wolf Kanno
10-17-2008, 06:56 PM
Its moments like these I wonder what SE is thinking by turning a numbered FF into a compilation of installments? Am I the only one wondering why we have possible 4 FFXIIIs? :(

As for this possible new game, I don't think we should worry about it cause we still have possibly a year before XIII is released and we have yet to see actual gameplay from Versus and Agito so god only knows when we'll see those titles. We should worry more about existing titles than titles that might not amount to anything (Chrono Break/Brake). :rolleyes2