PDA

View Full Version : Thread #1 of two of today?

Peegee
08-18-2008, 06:54 PM
Also users are only allowed to make two threads in General Chat per day and you've made about seven now, so no more until tomorrow please! Thank you!

Is this legit? What do you mean I can't make 467 pokemon threads every day?

What would you do if there were a rule that you didn't agree on? What if it were a federal crime like that time I died?

Jessweeee♪
08-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Also users are only allowed to make two threads in General Chat per day and you've made about seven now, so no more until tomorrow please! Thank you!

What would you do if there were a rule that you didn't agree on? What if it were a federal crime like that time I died?

What? Is that really a rule?

xD

Yar
08-18-2008, 07:04 PM
There's no real set rule, but it's more like a guideline.

"Her" threads were a bit much, including "her" "Why'd my thread get closed?" thread, which was closed.

Psychotic
08-18-2008, 07:14 PM
No, I made it up for kicks.

Goldenboko
08-18-2008, 07:15 PM

"Her" threads were a bit much, including "her" "Why'd my thread get closed?" thread, which was closed.

No, its actually a set rule. Just sometimes mods will let it go.

Yar
08-18-2008, 07:17 PM

You can post as many threads as you like, so long as you don't post too many within a short period of time. A basic guideline would be that if you post more than five threads in a single forum in a single day, it's probably too many. Likewise, if you post more than two new threads in a single forum every day for a week, that's probably too many, too.

Psychotic
08-18-2008, 07:18 PM
It's just common sense really. We're not going to give you a verbal beatdown if you post three or four threads in a day if you simply have to. But if you're going to do it to such a ridiculous level like that one member none of you can ever shut up about, then it's annoying and yeah, you're gonna be restricted.

bipper
08-18-2008, 07:19 PM
It's just common sense really. We're not going to give you a verbal beatdown if you post three or four threads in a day if you simply have to. But if you're going to do it to such a ridiculous level like that one member none of you can ever shut up about, then it's annoying and yeah, you're gonna be restricted.

This reminds me of pre CK psy.

Goldenboko
08-18-2008, 07:21 PM

You can post as many threads as you like, so long as you don't post too many within a short period of time. A basic guideline would be that if you post more than five threads in a single forum in a single day, it's probably too many. Likewise, if you post more than two new threads in a single forum every day for a week, that's probably too many, too.

That doesn't really apply for GC. I've been specifically told "keep it around two".

Yamaneko
08-18-2008, 07:22 PM
Most people should be making zero threads a day. The guideline should really read, "Don't make stupid threads".

Peegee
08-18-2008, 07:23 PM
Can we is has pizza now?

bipper
08-18-2008, 07:23 PM

That doesn't really apply for GC. I've been specifically told "keep it around two".

Most people should be making zero threads a day. The guideline should really read, "Don't make stupid threads".

'nuff said.

Madame Adequate
08-18-2008, 07:35 PM

Internet is srs bzns.

bipper
08-18-2008, 07:37 PM

Internet is srs bzns.

What the smurf do sars brazilians have to do with any of this milf? eesh.

Araciel
08-19-2008, 03:05 AM
If people didn't make stupid things, EoFF might not exist.

Rye
08-19-2008, 03:08 AM
I've never been scolded for making more than 2 threads a day when the mood strikes me in GC. It's just more a way to spank the crazy spammies. :snowman:

Bunny
08-19-2008, 03:17 AM
I like how moderators and the more popular members can break specific rules without any sort of penalties.

Number 9.

rubah
08-19-2008, 03:22 AM
if you post more than I do then we have to do something about it.

Fonzie
08-19-2008, 06:30 AM
I like how moderators and the more popular members can break specific rules without any sort of penalties.

Number 9.

Why that's because the moderators were elected randomly because they hold the infrastructure of EoFF a float, my dear Bunny. :lol:

They are also great people, and something all of us "regulars" can look up too for emotional support/guidance. :D

Lawr
08-19-2008, 06:32 AM

Number 9.

Why that's is because the moderators were elected randomly because they hold the infrastructure of EoFF a float, my dear Bunny. :lol:

They are also great people, and something all of us "regulars" can look up too for emotional support/guidance. :D

Like LSDs.

Fonzie
08-19-2008, 06:44 AM

Number 9.

Why that's is because the moderators were elected randomly because they hold the infrastructure of EoFF a float, my dear Bunny. :lol:

Like LSDs.

.sps1 ǝʞı1

Lawr
08-19-2008, 07:11 AM
OMG I'LL FIND WHERE YOU LIVE, COLTY.

Heath
08-19-2008, 08:15 PM

If you ask me, EoFF has significantly decreased in quality since you were stopped from making 467 Pokemon threads every day. Why, back in the good ol' days...