PDA

View Full Version : Hi Doc!

Breine
08-19-2008, 10:42 AM
When was the last time you went to the doctor and why?

I just went today to get some vaccines for my trip. Actually, I've been coming there a whole lot in the last couple of months just to get those darn vaccines. I swear, I used to be somewhat freaked out by the thought of vaccines and needles, but now I totally don't care just because I've done it so much. Freaky deaky stuff.

Now you go! :smash:

Sergeant Hartman
08-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Went last about near the start of the year for the skin condition I had.

Loony BoB
08-19-2008, 01:35 PM
I may need to go to the doctor soon for mustard overdose. Screw you, Mr. Do You Want (Five Bucketloads Of) Mustard On Your Roll. :( I'm not playing your game again.

Last time I remember going to see the doc was for bronchitis I got while on holiday in Sweden.

Rye
08-19-2008, 02:19 PM
I went yesterday for birth control, actually! I got out of an exam, so it was totally the easiest and nicest doctor visit ever. I dunno why I was so worried before.

Also, this week, my Mom went behind my back and made an appointment for me to get my meningitis vaccine, because I refused before I got my tetanus shot. I'm really sick of going for needles and blood work because I think I'm getting a rep around the office for being a huge crybaby, because of my fear of needles. xD

And THEN on saturday, my Mom is making me go for a heart exam. ;[

Why Rye Mama, why? ;;

Psychotic
08-19-2008, 02:26 PM
2001: A vomit odyssey.

There's a million and one little things I get that I should probably go see someone about, but they usually fix themselves anyway, so.

Flying Mullet
08-19-2008, 02:42 PM
I went to get an MRI for my knee back in March.

I Don't Need A Name
08-19-2008, 02:47 PM
a couple of months ago i had to get eye drops for a swollen tear gland & some hayfever crap

Balzac
08-19-2008, 03:49 PM
I don't remember. It was so long ago.

Zeldy
08-19-2008, 04:13 PM
Two weeks ago for a check-up, they just weighed me, took my height and blood pressure and asked about my diet/lifestyle etc.

She was like 'How many times a week do you exercise? 4? 5?' I was like uhhh once? ;D when really it's never!

Parker
08-19-2008, 08:00 PM
I was there just this morning for an embarrassing personal problem. I'm not going to say what is, but let's pretend I had a broken leg from fighting magic ninjas.

Hambone
08-19-2008, 11:57 PM
I went in like...January or February for partial toenail removal.

Ouch!
08-20-2008, 12:20 AM
My most recent trip to the doctor was for sleeping medication for my insomnia a few months back.

rubah
08-20-2008, 12:27 AM
Yesterday, actually!

I talked to him about what the plan of action was on my anti-depression medications and got one of those fancy 3-month refills so I can get the next three months' worth for $10 at walmart (instead of $12)

Luara
08-20-2008, 01:20 AM
When was the last time you went to the doctor and why?

I just went today to get some vaccines for my trip. Actually, I've been coming there a whole lot in the last couple of months just to get those darn vaccines. I swear, I used to be somewhat freaked out by the thought of vaccines and needles, but now I totally don't care just because I've done it so much. Freaky deaky stuff.

Now you go! :smash:

I HATE NEEDLES , I RUN WHEN THEY GO AFTER ME ;__;
JUST THE THOUGHT OF THAT REMINDED ME THAT I HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER VACCINE JUST BECAUSE IM 18 NOW ;__; I HAVE TO RUN AGAIN :eep:

Mogi
08-20-2008, 01:42 AM
When I enroled here in the middle of last year, I had to get all of my vaccinations again, because my records got all messed up, and apparently my Elementary school was only obligated to keep my records for five years. Five years are... well... up.
So I had to get them ALL.
D:
It was spread out a little though. The doctor said that I shouldn't get some of them at the same time, because I could react to them. And then there were the series shots where I had to go multiple times. I don't have a problem with needles as long as they're not near my hands. My shoulders are fine though, so it was all okay.

Avarice-ness
08-20-2008, 03:35 AM
Yesterday for my 37 week pregnancy appointment~

Miriel
08-20-2008, 05:20 AM
A few weeks ago I went to one of them docs who tend specifically to females if you know what I mean. Probably the most awkward thing ever, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Also a little while ago, I tried going to my school doctor for an infection only to find out that my visits to the student health care center is only free during the year and not in the summer. And my insurance has a $300 deductible. So I said screw it and procured antibiotics my own way. Which probably isn't a good idea, but dammit I was not gonna pay $300 for freakin' antibiotics. So really, this is just an example of a failed doctor's visit.

Yar
08-20-2008, 05:24 AM
There was the time a few years back where my forearm somehow got infected and it almost needed amputated. :X

Caught it in time though. :D I can't remember what kind of infection it was.

NeoTifa
08-21-2008, 02:08 AM
1 month ago. they put me on moar pillz O.o