PDA

View Full Version : Get Smart

Zeldy
08-20-2008, 09:10 PM
Has anyone seen this? It's like just come out, I think it was preview showing in my cinema so I've probably seen it quite early :p

It's like an American 'Johnny English' without Rowan Atkinson but with Steve Carrel. Some parts had me in tears (though I seemed to be the only one in the cinema laughing at that part!) but it was a really really good movie, I highly recommend it! :jess:

Heath
08-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Saw a trailer for it when I went to see The Dark Knight. Might watch it if someone has it on DVD or if it's on telly, but I doubt I'll go to the cinema to see it.

Roto13
08-20-2008, 09:18 PM
I used to watch the series when I was a kid. I'd like to see the movie eventually, but I can't see myself going out of my way for it. :P

Yar
08-20-2008, 09:36 PM
Just out? I saw it, like, months ago. :O_O:

One time was enough. It had some laughs here and there, but I won't see it again. :eep:

Zeldy
08-20-2008, 09:38 PM

One time was enough. It had some laughs here and there, but I won't see it again. :eep:

Oh, just out in the UK in then xD

I'd watch it again! I wouldn't go the cinema to see it again, but I'd love to watch it on DVD :jess:

Ouch!
08-20-2008, 09:40 PM
It was exactly what I expected it to be.

Jessweeee♪
08-20-2008, 09:55 PM
It was gewd!

Breine
09-01-2008, 07:23 PM

Oh, just out in the UK in then xD

I'd watch it again! I wouldn't go the cinema to see it again, but I'd love to watch it on DVD :jess:

It's only just come out in Denmark as well.

Anyway, have not seen it, but I must admit that it looks quite entertaining. Steve Carrell is brilliant.

scrumpleberry
09-02-2008, 01:04 AM
Haven't seen it yet. Posters don't make me particularly keen. Someone tell me if they think it matches up to Johnny English and I'll decide :o