PDA

View Full Version : Lost m'airship

scrumpleberry
08-21-2008, 03:47 PM
I put the falcon somewhere and wandered off, and it's been a few days since I played so I can't remember where it is x( I guess I'll just have to walk around until I find it.

Anyone else done this? :D

edit: ahahaha i found it it was outside of south figaro x) I got the ferry and forgot. The topic still stands!

Flying Mullet
08-21-2008, 03:54 PM
Nope, I've never lost the airship. Then again, the only times I stray far from it are when I'm learning Mog's Water Rondo dances or wandering around the Veldt for Gau's Rages.

Roto13
08-21-2008, 04:04 PM
I'd have to walk places to lose my airship. I don't even do that in real life, let alone in a game where there are monsters everywhere.

scrumpleberry
08-21-2008, 04:11 PM
oh man I do it all the time x) you guys are just much better organised than me

DarkMateria
08-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Is it possible to have your airship jacked by monsters? cause mine always disapears and ends up in a place i KNOW i didn't leave it.
or maybe someone else has been playing my file...

Crossblades
08-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Is it possible to have your airship jacked by monsters? cause mine always disapears and ends up in a place i KNOW i didn't leave it.
or maybe someone else has been playing my file...

Someone has probably touched your file, because everytime I leave an airship in a certain place, it was ALWAYS there.

ReloadPsi
08-21-2008, 06:13 PM
learning Mog's Water Rondo

Incidentally is that only accessible on the world of balance?

Flying Mullet
08-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Yes, you have to learn it in the World of Balance by taking Mog through the Serpent Trench.

CelestialStarDust
08-21-2008, 06:44 PM
Yes, you have to learn it in the World of Balance by taking Mog through the Serpent Trench.

-_- that was a pain.i almost DID lose my airship...i kept turning around the phantom forest.

though i've lost my flying vehicle in other games...quite annoying.

Crossblades
08-21-2008, 07:38 PM
learning Mog's Water Rondo

Incidentally is that only accessible on the world of balance?

In the SNES and PS version, the only way to learn Water Rondo was in the World of Balance. However, in the GBA version, you can learn Water Rondo in the World of Balance and in the World of Ruin when you fight Leviathan.

Saber
08-21-2008, 08:27 PM
I lost my airship in the world of ballance and had to go to a tomb to get a new one in the world of ruin. I think everyone can relate to this thread in one way or another.

PS: I lost my airship in ff7 when I parked it at mt corel. I went to corel and the gold saucer then forgot how to get back. I would always see it parked but without my buggy I wasn't able to go to it. I had one of my friends come over who liked the game and he straightened me out on this.

Avarice-ness
08-21-2008, 09:43 PM
I'd have to walk places to lose my airship. I don't even do that in real life, let alone in a game where there are monsters everywhere.

xD I just laughed for like 5 minutes.

Blue Harvest
08-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Isn't the airship's position marked on the minimap when you're not flying it? Makes it kinda hard to lose really.

scrumpleberry
08-23-2008, 01:57 AM
Isn't the airship's position marked on the minimap when you're not flying it? Makes it kinda hard to lose really.

Erm, not as far as I'm aware. What does it show up as?
(the VI minimaps bloody useless anyway, can't see it over the detail of the terrain)

CelestialStarDust
08-23-2008, 03:34 AM

(the VI minimaps bloody useless anyway, can't see it over the detail of the terrain)

-_- ......... yeah.i really just used it for general locations.though the little white dots weren't very helpful....took me awhile to find zozo.

Avarice-ness
08-23-2008, 05:02 AM

-_- ......... yeah.i really just used it for general locations.though the little white dots weren't very helpful....took me awhile to find zozo.

Sorry, Zozo was moved by Miranda for a few days because it was under construction, any inconveinces can be noted and written to the mayor. When I get them, I'll read them and respond back, if you don't get a response, it has nothing to do with the fact I don't really read anything. :)