PDA

View Full Version : Anima !

Naww
08-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Mm... To get into Anima you need to "unlock 6 seals" as you know. However since im abit lazy and only got one of the seals left i wonder if you could tell me in which trial i activate it please ?

O x
-- --
x x
-- --
x x The circle is the one ive not activated and the crosses
-- -- which are activated. Would really appreciate an answer
:)

Saber
08-21-2008, 08:42 PM
try besaid

If that don't work try kilika, djose, bevelle, macalania or Zanarkand.

Namelessfengir
08-21-2008, 08:52 PM
yeah just burn thru them all

Naww
08-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Ill try besaid then.

qwertysaur
08-21-2008, 09:59 PM
I think you need Djose.

Naww
08-21-2008, 10:20 PM
By the way... -.-

When i headed into besaid that snorky summoner showed up with his dark aeon thingy and totally destroyed me. how do i get past him to besaid ? :O

ReloadPsi
08-21-2008, 11:05 PM
You'll probably need to acquire Yojimbo and get him to Zanmato it.

That, alas, was the only way I did it, though I had legitimately* defeated Dark Valefor on another save so I didn't really mind.

One therefore hopes that it is indeed Djose.

*I Grand Summoned the Magus Sisters and set off a couple Delta Attacks.

f f freak
08-22-2008, 12:10 AM
Dark Valefor is probably the easiest Dark Aeon. If you really can't beat it, then yeah, Zanmato it to death. That's what I did to Shiva and her incredibly annoying Evasion!! I was seriously underleveled for that fight though.

EDIT: Whoa! After checking the Official Guide, it says that Shiva's evasion is 0. How is that!? She seems to always evade attacks unless it's Wakka, because he has a really high accuracy.

Naww
08-22-2008, 07:56 AM
I have done kilika,djose,macalania and zanarkand im sure about those however. I cant enter bevelle and besaid. ;<

hmm but with yojimbo i can defeat the aeon? in that case where could i find yojimbo?

Goldenboko
08-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Dark Valefor is probably the easiest Dark Aeon. If you really can't beat it, then yeah, Zanmato it to death. That's what I did to Shiva and her incredibly annoying Evasion!! I was seriously underleveled for that fight though.

EDIT: Whoa! After checking the Official Guide, it says that Shiva's evasion is 0. How is that!? She seems to always evade attacks unless it's Wakka, because he has a really high accuracy.

Luck value. Nuff said.

ReloadPsi
08-22-2008, 04:10 PM

It is very easy. Unfortunately, at the very early stage at which Anima becomes available, I doubt most players would agree at that exact point :p

I named Anima "Paingasm". It just felt right.

Saber
08-22-2008, 07:53 PM
I have done kilika,djose,macalania and zanarkand im sure about those however. I cant enter bevelle and besaid. ;<

hmm but with yojimbo i can defeat the aeon? in that case where could i find yojimbo?

If I remember correctly Yojimbo is on a path from the calms to mt gagazet. somewhere in the middle of the two. theres a cavern you have to get through then he'll fight and ask for money. select "to defeat the most powerful of enemies" then triple his asking price.

cally777
08-23-2008, 06:36 AM
It can't be Bevelle cos you couldn't have got through without having it, so its probably Besaid. Double check others just in case, especially Djose, which was the one I missed originally.

One thing you can miss in Bevelle is the Sun crest. If you find out later you missed it, Dark Bahamut will be waiting which is what happened to me. I decided to go back to my earlier save rather than lose out, well worth it when I finally got the Sun Sigil.

:choc::choc::choc:

Pete for President
08-23-2008, 05:59 PM
One thing you can miss in Bevelle is the Sun crest. If you find out later you missed it, Dark Bahamut will be waiting which is what happened to me. I decided to go back to my earlier save rather than lose out, well worth it when I finally got the Sun Sigil.

I believe that's in zanarkand instead of bevelle, right?

Baccano
08-24-2008, 01:16 AM
You'd think people could learn how to use the search button. There are already hundreds of threads on how to get anima. A random comment about anima..how is that a woman? Don't give me the spirit crap but seriously how can we physically tell she used to be a woman? Valefore is pretty (a standard amongst most women but not all; we also see her human form trapped in rock), Shiva (she's nearly nude so of course you can tell, the magus sisters (sisters mean nothing), and I think that's it. Anima has no distinguishing traits in physical appearance, personality, or name. Answer if you want. I am merely a Jester. Jest people jest.

f f freak
08-24-2008, 03:56 AM
You'd think people could learn how to use the search button. There are already hundreds of threads on how to get anima. A random comment about anima..how is that a woman? Don't give me the spirit crap but seriously how can we physically tell she used to be a woman? Valefore is pretty (a standard amongst most women but not all; we also see her human form trapped in rock), Shiva (she's nearly nude so of course you can tell, the magus sisters (sisters mean nothing), and I think that's it. Anima has no distinguishing traits in physical appearance, personality, or name. Answer if you want. I am merely a Jester. Jest people jest.

Do you want us to answer or not? Because you should know if you actually obtained Anima.

champagne supernova
08-24-2008, 03:50 PM

Do you want us to answer or not? Because you should know if you actually obtained Anima.

Exactly. If you want, you can have a search on Google to find out. Or get Anima. Either or.

Here's an interesting question though. What does Yojimbo buy with all the money he's got?

qwertysaur
08-24-2008, 05:52 PM

Exactly. If you want, you can have a search on Google to find out. Or get Anima. Either or.

Here's an interesting question though. What does Yojimbo buy with all the money he's got?
Dogfood

BG-57
08-25-2008, 09:59 PM
Q.E.D.

cally777
09-17-2008, 01:48 PM

I believe that's in zanarkand instead of bevelle, right?

Oops silly me! It is! All these old ruins look the same and ... (voice trails off pathetically)