PDA

View Full Version : So, EoFF

NeoCracker
08-22-2008, 10:50 AM
As of late, my sleeping patterns have been royally screwed.

Like, long periods of no sleep, and massive crashes at other times, and it's starting to piss me off. :mad2:

Anyone else know the feeling?

Balzac
08-22-2008, 11:48 AM
It's the story of my life.

NeoCracker
08-22-2008, 11:51 AM
We should form a club.

The "Fuck Sleeping Patterns" Club.

Comet
08-22-2008, 02:58 PM
You mean when you go sleep in the morning and wake up in the evening ;)

~*~Celes~*~
08-22-2008, 04:33 PM
My sleeping habit tends to be waking up at about noon, then going to bed at 3 am.

I woke up about 10:30 am this morning after going to bed about 2:30, so I had some reasonable hours today :p

Flying Mullet
08-22-2008, 04:35 PM
My sleeping habits have been screwed up lately, but that's because our dog had surgery last week and has to sleep in a kennel, which means she whines in the middle of the night.

bipper
08-22-2008, 04:53 PM
There is no pattern to my sleep. Never was, really.

Yar
08-22-2008, 05:54 PM
My sleeping habits have been screwed up lately, but that's because our dog had surgery last week and has to sleep in a kennel, which means she whines in the middle of the night.

:( Dog surgery makes me sad. :cry:

Yes, and no. I'd say that to a normal person, my sleep schedule is screwed up. But to myself, it's almost impossible for me lie down at 10:00 p.m. and awaken at 6:30 a.m. That's why I'm looking for a second- or third-shift job. ;)

Luara
08-22-2008, 05:54 PM
You mean when you go sleep in the morning and wake up in the evening ;)
oh dear God, I do that :eek:

Mo-Nercy
08-22-2008, 06:26 PM
Because I have early uni starts on Tuesdays and Thursdays and my shifts at work generally require me to be up by 9, it's not possible for me to sleep in. Even so, it's 3:20am here and I'm still wide awake.

With my new laptop and PSP, it's very easy for me to crawl into bed and just game for a few hours. All of a sudden, several hours have gone by. Maybe I should buy a new book instead.

I blame Formula One too. I remember I used to sleep at quite civilised times of the night, but ever since I got into F1, I've had to stay up late to watch the qualifying and the races. That's only two days a fortnight, but I really do believe it got the ball rolling for my insomnia today.

But I don't need 8 hours of sleep a night, really. 5-6 is quite sufficient for me to feel refreshed. And I drink like a million coffees throughout the day.

Vermachtnis
08-22-2008, 06:52 PM
My sleeping pattern isn't screwed up, it's just not "normal." I've been going to bed around 2 in the morning and waking up around 10. It's eight hours, so it healthy. I guess. There are people who don't let me sleep in my pattern and that pisses me off. Especially dogs, why do so many people have dogs!? Waking up six in the morning throws me out of wack for the next couple of days. And I'm one of those people who once they are awake they can't fall asleep again. I take naps here and there but that doesn't help, I take naps on my normal patterns.

Magixion
08-22-2008, 08:13 PM
My puppy has royally fucked my sleeping patterns as well. He goes through some nights where he sleeps all night and then the next night will wake up in the middle of the night and want to play at 3 in the morning.

Montoya
08-22-2008, 08:39 PM
Yep, my sleeping pattern is messed up because of my job. Go to sleep at four for three hours one day and the next sleep twelve. Sometimes even taking two hour naps several times a day. It's not so much that I'm sleepy, it's just that there isn't much to do.
That's why I can't wait to start college again so my sleeping patter can get back in check because otherwise I never truly feel awake.

zaqwert
08-22-2008, 11:39 PM
Oh, I know the feeling. In fact I'm having a hard time returning to "normal" sleeping pattern where I go to sleep around midnight rather than 3 am. But lately I've been staying up all night and taking couple hours of naps a day.

Evastio
08-23-2008, 04:31 AM
Although it takes me quite a while to get to sleep I still get enough rest.

DMKA
08-23-2008, 04:33 AM
That's how it's been for me for like the last four years.

Hambone
08-23-2008, 05:04 AM
School starts in 4 days. I have to get my sleeping schedule back to normal by Tuesday. Crap, it's like totally reversed now. I used to wake up at 7 a.m and go to bed at 11 p.m and now it's teh opposite. :(

Miriel
08-23-2008, 05:27 AM
I went to sleep at 1:30AM last night, and woke up at freakin' 5AM and spent the next 14 hours out and about. I feel like crap.

Ouch!
08-23-2008, 05:30 AM
I'm an insomniac and regularly decline to take my medication for it. Take a wild guess.

boris no no
08-23-2008, 08:36 AM
I have a freaky sleep pattern x_x

I am an insomniac but I 'sleep' up to 12 hours if I'm left to it. Apparently I only stay in REM sleep and rarely get enough deep sleep... hence being classed as an insomniac.

it's a lot of fun *sarcasm* but I do dream a hell of a lot and remember most of them too ^^

stalpho slayer
08-23-2008, 05:32 PM
school started and i'm used to getting up at 1 in the afternoon
now i have to get up at 5:30am:cry: