PDA

View Full Version : Quick Code Help

Clouded Sky
08-22-2008, 09:23 PM
So, really, I don't know much about any coding, but I recently set up my own blog on my own domain name, and seeing as I haven't had the time to create a theme for myself yet I've been using a prebuilt one. I like the way it looks, but there is a slight problem and I was wondering if anyone would be able to fix it. I haven't pointed many people to the site yet, and I was hoping to fix this before I do. If you look here (http://cloudedsky.net/2008/08/22/packing-for-japan/#comments) , you'll see what I don't like - where you enter your name, e-mail, etc to post a comment, they are horrendously ugly blue button things. I would like it if they just looked like plain forms. I'm sure it's just a quick fix in the code, but I'm not entirely sure what I'd be looking for. I'd be more than willing to let someone in if you'd be willing to take a look for me. I realize you all have more important things to be doing, but if someone is feeling generous, please let me know. Thanks!

rubah
08-22-2008, 10:35 PM
login to wp, Edit your theme, ctrl f

#respond #submit {
width: 140px;
background: url(images/img10.gif) no-repeat;

the delete from "background" to ";"

Clouded Sky
08-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Hmmm. Thanks rubah, but I'm not sure if that did what I wanted. It only seemed to messup the submit comment bar. I like that part. It's the darn data entry fields that are bugging me. I just monkeyed with a few things to no sucess. I'm at home now so I'm going to keep on trying.

rubah
08-23-2008, 03:02 AM
well ctrl+f for that background image because it's the same one.

Clouded Sky
08-24-2008, 12:58 AM
All solved. This can be closed. Thanks rubah.