PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to that other FFTA sequel?

Wolf Kanno
08-23-2008, 03:15 AM
With TA2 finally out and being poor but wanting some Tactical fun. I started a new file of FFTA with the hopes of finally getting full completion. Course playing through it, I was reminded of a certain EoFF member making his own sequel to the original TA.

Since its been well over 6 months, I can't Necro the thread so rather I felt I should just start a new one if anything just to see if anyone else is interested and possibly inspire Skyblade to continue this awesome project.

Here's the original thread. http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-tactics/86182-sequel.html

What does the EoFF community think of this cool project? :cool:

sdm42393
09-02-2008, 01:49 AM
Oh my God.... that's.... amazing. If that was made into a game that would definitely re-spark my interest in the Tactics series.

But there's one problem, God forbid a Tactics Advance game having a complex story.

Wolf Kanno
09-02-2008, 03:55 AM
I don't see why not? Skyblade created an excellent scenario and he did point out that his sequel would be showing Marche and the others growing up. ;)

sdm42393
09-02-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm not saying the scenario is bad at all. I thought it was awesome. I'm just saying that Square probably want's to keep the Advance series very light on story (after looking t the step down to A2).

f f freak
09-08-2008, 09:16 PM
I remember that thread. I didn't contribute much, though I remember making a few posts, but it was an excellent read.

Bolivar
09-19-2008, 06:25 PM
It was full of great ideas. You guys should maybe talk to this HighPriestFuneral character in the other thread about maybe making it a reality. That would be awesome. Seriously, could you imagine?