PDA

View Full Version : Plants and 'ting

Rye
08-23-2008, 07:07 PM
I bought myself a cactus for my desk in my dorm room. I named it Joaquin. It's only a little thing, just like me!

I figured I'd really miss my garden and the plants and flowers in it, so I should get a little cactus.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/JOAQUIN.jpg

Do you like plants and gardens? I sure love to garden. :hyper:

Yar
08-23-2008, 07:15 PM
I don't mind gardening, but only when it's plants that can take of themselves, such as trees or weeds. :p

Momiji
08-23-2008, 07:19 PM
One day I want to plant a cherry tree with a ring of columbines around it. It would look so pretty during the spring, especially when the cherry blossoms bloom. Orchids are nice too.

I love flowers. :heart:

boris no no
08-23-2008, 07:29 PM
I can't wait to be able to buy a house... I'm going to have the nicest garden in the whole wide world!! :D

I used to have loads of houseplants but my dad was supposed to look after them... and they all died ;_; so I have felt too sad to get anymore!

rubah
08-23-2008, 09:20 PM
I have a pot of four o'clocks and daffodils I plan on bringing into my room soon.

Rantz
08-23-2008, 10:39 PM
I've had a cactus just like that, along with one that was yellow and looked like a spiky banana with little spiky bananas on it.

I have a yucca in my apartment, but he's starting to look a bit down lately.

mooglebunni608
08-23-2008, 11:39 PM
We have a veggie garden and I hate it, mainly because it is big and ugly and full of weeds and mosquitos. :(
I like flower gardens though- my friend has a pretty one <3