PDA

View Full Version : Zoooom

Zeldy
08-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Do you like go-karting, or any form of racing etc?

I went go-karting with my Dad yesterday, and it was soo good. I've been on lots and lots of go-karts, so my parents now take me to bigger and better ones, like the one we went yesterday. I laugh at pity fair ground go-karts!

It's really strict on safety, so the rule is if you crash you're off, no refund or anything. So I was determined not to crash, I may have got lapped 3 times and finished 4th, BUT I DID NOT CRASH.

This is the track (http://www.speedkarting.co.uk/images/main_track.jpg) :jess:

I beat a guy called Bill. He came 5th. Loooser. I sprained all the muscles in my arms though, so I geuss I'm a loser. My fastest lap was 1:23:58! :thumb:

Yar
08-24-2008, 06:12 PM
As far as auto-racing goes, Mario Kart is about as crazy as I'll get.

I like speedskating though. I fall down a lot because I go too fast. :D

White Snake
08-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Aw looking at the track makes me instantly want to go and do some Go-kart driving, too. When I was younger (How I hate so say that at the age of 23) me and my friends went driving at least once a week.

I also liked constructing parcours in Rollercoaster Tycoon ;)

Hambone
08-24-2008, 07:41 PM
You can actually have FUN with your father, Zeldy? Wow, not me. Not ever in a million years.

I've never been go-karting, but I don't want to. Cars and driving is SCARY. O.O

Zeldy
08-24-2008, 07:53 PM
You can actually have FUN with your father, Zeldy? Wow, not me. Not ever in a million years.

I've never been go-karting, but I don't want to. Cars and driving is SCARY. O.O

yeah, I'm a huge Daddy's girl so I get on with him better than my Mum xD

It's really fun! ^_^

Old Manus
08-24-2008, 08:17 PM
I like horse racing

cloud21zidane16
08-24-2008, 09:31 PM
Im going go-karting this week, ive been before and i think its great, my friends are all into driving atm so im determined to do well so im not called the slowest-crapiest driver in the group:rolleyes2

Quindiana Jones
08-24-2008, 10:40 PM
I love go-karting, and I rule at it. It always takes me one or two laps to get accustomed, and then I rock. I hate people that can't drive them properly. They ruin my fun with their slow and always-in-the-fucking-way driving. :mad2:

Balzac
08-26-2008, 02:38 AM
I used to work in a karting centre, I was a mechanic. I loved it. Fixing karts and mini-moto's all day long. Then getting to go out on them to test them afterwards. Ah, those were the days.

Momiji
08-26-2008, 02:43 AM
Go-carting was fun before I got my drivers' license. Now that I drive every day, doing the same thing slower in a smaller car just seems mundane.

Croyles
08-27-2008, 12:38 AM
Huh thats strange, Ive been to one in Bristol that looks exactly the same!

Go-carting was fun before I got my drivers' license. Now that I drive every day, doing the same thing slower in a smaller car just seems mundane.

Go-karting feels faster than normal driving unless you drive on a race course. Your a lot closer to the ground, the road and corners are smaller and its noisier.