PDA

View Full Version : Work + Sleep Deprivation = Major Migraine

Randgris
08-25-2008, 09:00 PM
I get headaches...

My shift starts like 3:30PM and ends at 12:30AM, which kinda sucks cause I can't get home cause there like no mode of transpo for me. So I just sleep at the quarters for like 3 hours, then stay up until five, that's the only time I can go home.

Does anyone have any work/school related problems that has anything to do with time?

A quick, non topic related question, what's T-Mobile?

MKusanagi
08-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Yes I do. I work 40 hours, have to go to school all day twice a week and fit working out and homework in somehow. I don't want to but I know I'm going to have to really work hard if I want to succeed. So, I'll be right there with you. But it is comforting in a way because it means I'll be giving my best!

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
08-25-2008, 10:25 PM
I have to wake up at 5:00AM Everyday for school :[
As For T- Mobile, it is a cell phone company in the U.S ;o

Zeldy
08-25-2008, 10:26 PM
I get terrible migraines. It starts as just a headache, but if I don't take paracetamol or sleep it off in time, it ends up becoming a migraine. They are so, so horrible. I had one the other night, but I'd been drinking and apparently taking paracetamol after drinking alcohol makes you sick, so I had to deal with feeling sick with a pounding headache all night. My parents are trying to link it to either my eyesight or my diet D;

T-Mobile is a mobile phone server? like Vodafone or Virgin, as far as I know :p

Hambone
08-26-2008, 12:33 AM
The high school that I wanted to go to doesn't provide transportation for out-of-zone students, and if my parents picked me up and dropped me off, I'd have to wait an hour and a half for them to pick me up after school.

Shadow8017
08-26-2008, 05:31 AM
yeah when Im getting hammered and waking up shortly thereafter for the 5:30 am shift that morning. Really puts a damper on things.