PDA

View Full Version : fyiad~

scrumpleberry
08-25-2008, 11:46 PM
If you were an animal-

1. Which one do you think you'd be? You can base this on looks, personality or both.

2. Which animal would you like to be?

3. Feel free to accuse everyone else of being animals~!

As for me, I think I'd probably be a mink or a wolverine or something, basically a mustelid of some sort. I'd like to be an elephant because they're fantastical.

Yar
08-25-2008, 11:51 PM
I'd be a cat :cat: so I could sleep all day.

Bunny
08-25-2008, 11:51 PM
1. Platypus. Because I, too, look retarded.
2. Mouse. So I can scare scrumpleberry.
3. Animals.

Momiji
08-25-2008, 11:52 PM
1) A rabbit.
2) A cat or a rabbit.
3) You're all animals. :p

qwertysaur
08-26-2008, 12:01 AM
Fox

Vyk
08-26-2008, 12:05 AM
Normally I'd say dog. Because I'm loyal and patient and such. But dogs have too many varying and distinct personalities, unlike most other animals that can just be clumped together sort of.. Maybe a whale. They're misunderstood lonely and solitary lol

Zeldy
08-26-2008, 12:06 AM
I'd waayy be a cat. My kitty doesn't even have to open doors, gets the best seats in the house to curl up and sleep on, gets fed all sorts of delicious food that she doesn't have to make herself, she is one unbelievably spoilt kitty as we do everything for her. She's just sooo cute though and you can't resist stroking her for hours and hoursss ;__;

scrumpleberry
08-26-2008, 12:14 AM
1. Platypus. Because I, too, look retarded.
2. Mouse. So I can scare scrumpleberry.
3. Animals.

You do already :( You just had to take it one step further, didn't you? Goddammit, I'll never sleep again! You'll be in my nightmares forever! Those cold, dark little eyes...that twitchy nose...the little scurrying movements...agh!

Normally I'd say dog. Because I'm loyal and patient and such. But dogs have too many varying and distinct personalities, unlike most other animals that can just be clumped together sort of.. Maybe a whale. They're misunderstood lonely and solitary lol

Aww, I love whales! You could be a labrador, that's pretty much the doggy stereotype.

Vyk
08-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Labs have too much energy, especially black ones. Golden Retriever maybe. I'm more like a well trained australian shepard....whale

And hey, either way I'm not scary :P

Hambone
08-26-2008, 12:29 AM
1. Honestly, I think I'd be something awkward like a...naked mole rat.
2. I'd like to be an arctic wolf. (http://animals.about.com/cs/mammals/p/arcticwolf.htm)
3. God?

Meow
08-26-2008, 12:48 AM
hella furries itt

scrumpleberry
08-26-2008, 12:44 PM
hella furries itt

christ man you've put the ph33r of furry accusation into everyone way to kill my thread

Meow
08-26-2008, 04:37 PM
maybe there are only 9 or 10 furries at eoff v:)v

Miriel
08-26-2008, 06:14 PM
I am such a huge dog person, but personality-wise I'm most definitely a cat. Sometimes I take naps on the floor in little patches of sunlight that filter through the window. :p I am super loyal to the people I care about, but if someone crosses me, the claws come out. And if you stroke my hair, I purr. :D

Vyk
08-26-2008, 08:41 PM
I am such a huge dog person, but personality-wise I'm most definitely a cat. Sometimes I take naps on the floor in little patches of sunlight that filter through the window. :p I am super loyal to the people I care about, but if someone crosses me, the claws come out. And if you stroke my hair, I purr. :D

You're some sort of mutant hybrid. One of my old friends accused me of something like that once. And demanded I be called wannya.. Its actually a character from some kiddy anime. Wan and Nya being the japanese sounds dogs and cats make... You can be a Wannya to

Araciel
08-28-2008, 12:41 AM
http://www.reason.com/UserFiles/Image/ngillespie/teenage20mutant20ninja20turtle.jpg

Moon Rabbits
08-28-2008, 12:43 AM
Fox

Or a rabbit, or an octopus.