PDA

View Full Version : How are your classes so far?

rubah
08-27-2008, 01:25 AM
Let's talk about our first few days!

I think my Intro to CAD class will be fun and pretty laid back
and my Intro to Materials class a little less fun but still pretty laid back.

Linear algebra seems like it'll be kinda hard to get my mind around some concepts, but not too difficult.

Cal III will be a lot of work :(

but Statics. I'm almost terrified already!

Hambone
08-27-2008, 02:36 AM
First day of high school was today.

1. Art 1. My teacher's lolifying, but I don't laugh with him, I laugh AT him.

2. Algebra 1 (This is going to suck. You know why? My smurfing teacher used MINUS as a verb!)

3. Lunch. I have A lunch, which is about noon, it was complete chaos. I eat with people in the same room that have facial hair! :eep:

4. Biology. O. M. G. It was unbearable. My teacher decided to use most of the hour and a half giving a lecture about biology in general.

5. Orchestra. Terrible. Just terrible.

Jessweeee♪
08-27-2008, 03:10 AM
I didn't get into Multimedia :(

...they won't put me in because it's full, so since this is my senior year I can't ever take that class ever unless I stay behind :bounce:

I'm in one classroom for three straight class periods, but I have lunch in there somewhere and the classes are pretty cool and so is the teacher. I've got three core subjects, so a maximum of three books to worry about at a time! I'm gonna have so much locker space :love:

Arc_Master_14
08-27-2008, 03:21 AM
Ehh its cool Early flight pe is too damn early.
Geometry my teacher is a goof who has been teaching for 46 years or somethin'.
My english teacher is kinda hot.
Ap Bio is fine currently.
World History My teacher is bad but not as horrible as last year.
Graphics best art class ever we havent done anything yet but next week we start our projects. I think my first one is a photoshop project... I think.
Spanish 2 my teacher is wayyyy animated and its funny.

qwertysaur
08-27-2008, 03:32 AM
Ap Bio is fine currently.

You will have a lot of fun in April and May :)

I start in a week, so I'll update then. :p

Hambone
08-27-2008, 11:33 PM
Geometry my teacher is a goof who has been teaching for 46 years or somethin'.
Well, he'd have to be a goof. 46 is a LONG time to be doing much of anything.

leader of mortals
09-09-2008, 04:56 AM
1st hour... Adv Auto Cad. So far this is basically free time, doing any work we want.
2nd hour... Hon Geometry. I am a genius so I am in honors geometry. My teacher is a little too much, "by the book"
3rd hour... Hon English. Why am I in Honors? I suck at english. The teacher is funny though.
4th Hour... U.S. History. The teacher is sarcastic and fricken hilarious. Some of my friends are in this class.
5th Hour... Chemistry. The teacher has a bit of a monotonous voice and we have to take a lot of notes, but he is funny.
6th Hour... Spanish 1. The teacher is really nice and there are nice people in the class. We have to learn a song in spanish though... Dimello by enrique Iglasias(or whatever), then she is going to take 10 words out and quiz us on it.

Lunch on all but thursday is after History, B lunch.
Lunch on thursday is Before Chemistry, A lunch.

Monday and friday we meet all classes. Then on tuesday its 1,2,4,5, and seminar rotation(rotates 6,5,4,3,2,1 every damn day). Wednesday is 1,3,4,6, seminar, then thursday is 2,3,5,6, seminar.