PDA

View Full Version : Hoarder

Rye
08-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Do you hoard a lot of things? :p

I'm not much of a hoarder, but I always have to take a ton of pens from my bank every time I go, from their little bucket of pens near the door. I was cleaning out my Coach bag, and out pours a ton of pens that I've accumulated over the past two months. The sad thing is, I've lost quite a few pens from this stash from thieves at work! And I still have this much:

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ryechuuu/pensnatcher.jpg

At least I'm prepared for college. :razz:

rubah
08-27-2008, 07:49 PM
I horde internet dragons.

Flying Mullet
08-27-2008, 07:50 PM
How can you be prepared for college with pens? You can't erase! :eek:

Yar
08-27-2008, 07:53 PM
I thought I was a hoarder but then I saw that special on Oprah. This lady had two houses full of just junk. She bought tons of food and would let it spoil. Rather than cleaning out the fridge they would buy a new one and repeat the process. :barf:

Tavrobel
08-27-2008, 07:53 PM
I hoard only the best Uno cards. And shiny gold items, yellows of exceptional quality, greens, and oranges. Grey if I have a use for them.

Pens fail, by the way. Pencils will be your friend.

Bunny
08-27-2008, 07:56 PM
My street name is MC Hoardmaster.

Flying Mullet
08-27-2008, 07:56 PM
My friend's mother never throws out or recycles an issue of the New York Times, yet she never reads them. She saves them because she feels it's a waste to toss it without reading it, yet she won't cancel her subscription because she might want to read it. Thus, she has two rooms stacked to the ceiling with old papers.

Boosk
08-27-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm like the crazy lady that lives on your street with all the bin bags filled with useless stuff...like lamp shades and crabs.

Zeldy
08-27-2008, 08:20 PM
I just have to keep cinema receipts, I just have to :jess:

Sergeant Hartman
08-27-2008, 08:26 PM
I have a collection of fair tickets in my old wallet that date back to like 2001 or something.

bipper
08-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Do you hoard a lot of things? :p

I am a dwarf; I play alliance.

Araciel
08-28-2008, 12:34 AM
Dwarves suck.... lawl.

I hoard useless information.

Moon Rabbits
08-28-2008, 01:00 AM
I thought I was a hoarder but then I saw that special on Oprah. This lady had two houses full of just junk. She bought tons of food and would let it spoil. Rather than cleaning out the fridge they would buy a new one and repeat the process. :barf:

I wish I could do that. WHO NEEDS TO CLEAN? LETS JUST BUY ANOTHER ONE OF EVERYTHING.

I don't hoard anything, except bus transfers. I always always always ask for a transfer, even if it's the last bus (and then the bus driver laughs at me and I feel stupid for being so OCD). It got to the point where my parents forbade me to bring anymore transfers into the house because I would leave them all over the place, or they would fall out of my pockets, or they would be turned to pulp in the washing machine. Oh bus transfers.

The Unknown Guru
08-28-2008, 01:12 AM
I don't really hoard intentionally, I just don't really like getting rid of stuff. Therefore, my room is stacked full of stuf that I will never, ever use.

mooglebunni608
08-28-2008, 02:37 AM
Socks. I just realized how many knee-high (and higher) socks I have. Too many. I have almost no socks that fit under my skinny jeans T__T

Jiro
08-28-2008, 09:55 AM
I don't hoard things. I collect junk until I get angry and clean my room. I find it hard to throw things out, but I'm getting over it :D

Parker
08-28-2008, 10:47 AM
I have thousands of books I have either not read and will never likely read or I have read once or will never read again, but I don't want to get rid of them, just in case!

Loony BoB
08-28-2008, 02:06 PM
Sometimes. If it's electronic information, then absolutely. I have chatlogs going back to 2000 when I started using Yahoo! Messenger. They didn't have archives then so I just saved the conversations. I lost a few due to a floppy disk buggering up but I still have the very first one and a few others from that year, along with bucketloads since.

I keep all my personal emails along with LiveJournal comment and Reported Post emails and most emails from companies.

Another thing I just happen to have a lot of is plastic bags, but we try to throw away enough of them but they just keep piling up. At least they're somewhat useful. Unlike the hairs of EoFF members. But that's a whole other story.

boris no no
08-28-2008, 09:39 PM
I hoard boys :drool::drool::drool::laughing:

Rantz
08-28-2008, 10:30 PM
I hoard innocent souls and keep them locked up. With psyche-locks.

Vermachtnis
08-28-2008, 11:07 PM
I hoard everything. I have a paper I wrote back in the fifth grade. I have text books from the third grade. I have tickets to movies that have been on DvD for years.

Kes
08-29-2008, 02:10 AM
I can't resist hoarding shiny things. Or glittery things. Or brightly coloured things.