PDA

View Full Version : Dreamin' the night away.

Breine
08-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Have you ever had a dream about someone from EoFF? In that case, who and what happened?

Just last night I had a dream about me, Rye and Flying Mullet. It was very surreal: Me and Rye went to the same school, and even took the same classes and courses, and then Mulley was the evil headmaster who would just ruin everything for us poor students xD Soooo weird.

Now, you go!

Vyk
08-29-2008, 10:23 AM
A few years ago I had a dream that one of the members was trying to kill me. And taking pleasure in it. Good times

Edit: Actually that happened a few months ago too. Damn murderous EoFF

And so the truth is out of why I randomly take a hiatus. In actually I've been killed in my sleep by someone from here and am just waiting to respawn

Rantz
08-29-2008, 10:50 AM
I don't rightly remember. I think maybe I might have dreamt about Resha once!

Loony BoB
08-29-2008, 12:15 PM
Yeah, all the time. It helps that my Mum, girlfriend, stepbrother, cousin and most of my offline friends all ended up joining EoFF at one point. :p But even without them, I still do this - just have a look at the recent dream thread in EoEO for a couple of examples.

Rye
08-29-2008, 02:30 PM
I do quite, a lot! Huxley shows up in my dreams quite a bit. Paul does once in a while. I know rubah showed up in one of my dreams!

Lawr
08-29-2008, 06:58 PM
Funny because I just had another EoFF dream and I just woke up! Kishi and rubah had devised a plan to make multiple accounts that got on everyone's nerves and I always got bit by mosquitoes because they annoy me and the accounts were magical. That's basically what happened for 8 hours.

Captain Maxx Power
08-29-2008, 07:04 PM
None of you have ever appeared. Not that you'd want to; last night I dreamt I was torn apart by abducting aliens. :(

Roto13
08-29-2008, 07:10 PM
I once had a dream that LunarWeaver came to visit me. I also had a dream that BoB and Unne were having loud, obnoxious sex in the next room. Except I don't know what Unne looks like, so it was just their avatars. Actually, Lunar looked like his avatar on a human body, too.

So yeah. You're all avatars to me.

Araciel
08-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Yes, but there's no WAY I'm divulging the details.

Blue Harvest
09-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Night before last I dreamt that a few of us (I can't remember who though) went to visit BoB. I don't remember most of it now aside from coming on here and posting something like "BoB is too powerful. We must destroy him"

Loony BoB
09-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Night before last I dreamt that a few of us (I can't remember who though) went to visit BoB. I don't remember most of it now aside from coming on here and posting something like "BoB is too powerful. We must destroy him"
Di-di-di-dit.

Di-di-di-dit.

I got the powah!

Yar
09-02-2008, 05:55 PM
Dreams with EoFFers are called nightmares. ;)

Cz
09-02-2008, 06:10 PM
A while back I dreamt that I went to an EoFF party. I didn't know what anybody looked like though, so I think a lot of them looked like their avatars. :p

I may have had a couple of others since, but I don't remember any specifics.

Yar
09-02-2008, 06:22 PM
I could only be lucky to look like my avatar. :(

I guess I'd image most of you as your avatars, except for those that have quite a few pictures of themselves here. Harrison Ford will always be Roto13 to me. :greenie:

rubah
09-02-2008, 10:19 PM
I dreamed kishi was madly in love with me and also insanely rich. He asked me to be with him and I responded by asking "where do you go when you leave for six months at a time"

"Allison. Ugh. allison, the japanese cannot see you until November 5, but you cannot leave until april. It's just one of those things. Oh don't do that."

He gave me some ridiculously expensive presents and fed me some soup broth.

Peegee
09-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Yes, but there's no WAY I'm divulging the details.

^ that.

And I've had dreams about more than one of you all. Damnit...

Montoya
09-03-2008, 05:55 AM
Nope. :mad:

TyphoonThaReapa
09-03-2008, 06:23 AM
...Nope, you guys are not THAT important...:rolleyes2

Caraliz
09-03-2008, 07:01 AM
I dreamt about everyone from #piratewing at least once.

Dolentrean
09-03-2008, 05:44 PM
I had a dream that Roto13 was speed racer once... that was strange.

Quindiana Jones
09-03-2008, 06:54 PM
I've had a few. My favourite was a year or so ago, and involved Levian and Psychotic fighting each other.

Levian
09-03-2008, 07:53 PM
I've had a few. My favourite was a year or so ago, and involved Levian and Psychotic fighting each other.

Psychotic and I did fight in Edinburgh though. We both wanted to be Sporty Spice, seeing as Danielle had already claimed Baby Spice. I then suggested he should be Scary Spice, then he started screaming and throwing stuff at me. It was ugly.

I once had a dream about EoFF but I don't remember what it was about. Aicha, BoB and Psychotic involved. Long time ago.

scrumpleberry
09-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Psychotic and I did fight in Edinburgh though. We both wanted to be Sporty Spice, seeing as Danielle had already claimed Baby Spice. I then suggested he should be Scary Spice, then he started screaming and throwing stuff at me. It was ugly.

BUT SCARY SPICE IS AWESOME :nonono:

That reminds me. Which one of you Edinburgh buggers thought I was a he???

Quindiana Jones
09-03-2008, 08:23 PM

Maybe what I had was a premonition, not a dream? :eek:

Avarice-ness
09-03-2008, 11:47 PM
When I have dreams about EoFF, it's like.. literally EoFF, forum and all. I think I've had a couple of dreams with people here, but I don't know what they look like I just dubbed them as so and so. Other than that I'll have dreams of #eoff, where it's just talking on mIRC. xD

Hambone
09-04-2008, 01:07 AM
I think I had a dream that lovehurts and I spent a day together. Good times.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-04-2008, 01:19 AM
I dreamed kishi was madly in love with me and also insanely rich. He asked me to be with him and I responded by asking "where do you go when you leave for six months at a time"

"Allison. Ugh. allison, the japanese cannot see you until November 5, but you cannot leave until april. It's just one of those things. Oh don't do that."

He gave me some ridiculously expensive presents and fed me some soup broth.

Just a dream. Or <i>was</i> it?

Bunny
09-04-2008, 01:21 AM
I once dreamt I was trimming Psychotics toenails with a nail file thing.

Jessweeee♪
09-04-2008, 01:26 AM
Me and Death by Moogles were eating in a diner and I couldn't eat my sandwich! Every time it touched my lips that part of it turned into soup! So it made this huge mess and I was so embarassed :(

I went into the bathroom to clean up, and I woke up xD

Levian
09-04-2008, 08:51 PM

One of us did? I don't remember this :redface:

scrumpleberry
09-04-2008, 09:33 PM

One of us did? I don't remember this :redface:

well psy said so

or has he been lying to me again