PDA

View Full Version : The Journal Thread (December)

Scottie
12-01-2001, 05:52 AM
*insert journal type stuff here*

Danni
12-01-2001, 06:55 AM
Dear Journal,
Scott inserted you here, so I felt I should post. :\

*copies from livejournal*

[mood: sad]
[music: Linkin Park- Pushing me away]

yeah.. happy 6 months indeed... *cries*

yeah.. I'm sad. are you all really that surprised?

Sakura Yume
12-03-2001, 04:37 AM
Mood: average aka crap as.
What's there to say really. I'm ultra tired and real happy that school's almost out. Life is crummy as usual. I'm soon off to find a holiday job. My brother keeps coming to me with pokemon. There is of course the usual teenage stuff which I won't mention in here. Pretty much only ONE WHOLE PERSON knows about that right now. Wonderful(!) Rehersals for prizegiving are gonna start soon and whatnot. Secret santa.. activity day. I really can't be bothered. I don't see very much point in anything at all right now. This mood... sux0rs. :eep:

Funkmonkey Deluxe
12-03-2001, 11:33 PM
<font face="courier"><font color="red>12-3-01
Mood: Anxious, anxious, ANXIOUS!!!!
Music: Chop Suey, System of a Down; California Dreamer, Mamas and the Papas

I've been waiting for Super Smash Brothers: Melee for a very loooooong time. It came out today, but for KB Toys, it comes out tomorrow. I can only get it at this particular KB Toys for reasons that I won't go into. Now, I have to keep myself occupied and maintain sanity for 24 hours. *goes insane*

Orestes
12-04-2001, 03:07 AM
Today ranked about a -27 on the scale today. It was terrible. Of course, it was a Monday.

Woke up this morning to find that my right eye was irritated beyond imagination and I wouldn't be able to wear my contacts. Perfect. My glasses are on a really old prescription and it's hard for me to read stuff with them.

We started playing basketball in PE today... I hate playing basketball in there. The class got yelled at most of the hour because of a bunch of guys goofing off. 'Twas great. Yeah, something like that.

Last Friday I had a very very minor accident in the parking lot after school. I bumped some guys car because he was coming at me when I was pulling out. I couldn't see him, so I just pull out. After all of it happens, he ends up bending his "brand new license plate." Oh dear God no. Of course the guy's in my PE class and was giving me crap about it. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

Lunch was terrible. My pizza sucked again. I'm about to just give up and starve at lunch. School food sucks.

After school I'm going out to my car to go home, and my friend tells me that I have all these little post-it notes all over the side of my car. That was freaking annoying. I think it was the guy that I had the small accident with, but there's no proof. If it continues to happen, I will take action.

Found that I'm finally going to see a doctor about these stomach problems I've had for the past couple months. I hope it's nothing major. I start work on Thursday and I need money...

Peace.

Tragic Rain
12-04-2001, 04:39 AM
I still feel so new to this board. I came here as something to do online. ah, hopefully one day i shall be noticed.....

Mikztsu
12-04-2001, 07:57 PM
*pastes from his LJ*

Mikael said...
@ 2001-12-04 21:31:00

Current Mood: good
Current Music: Nickleback - This is how you remind me

Christmas party. *Ö_Ö*
Tomorrow (Wednesday) is my work's Christmas party.:D We have this HUGE cottage and catering service rented,and about 20 - 30 persons (some has families, volunteer workers etc) will be there. Day after that will be Finland's independance day, so it's a day off for possible hungover.;P
Part of us will go there around 3PM for some hiking and saunaing, and there's lots of rum and beer waiting for us there in Sauna. We've got lots of time to drink, cose the eating and such begins at 8pm.*_* And then we drink even moren more, and probably around midnight we'll go to sauna again. I'm taking suit there, because most will probably wear a suit, and I actually feel like wearing a suit now.

Year ago we help our Xmas party in some sort of baths place. I don't get hungover etc really at all, but last year I actually got alcoholic poisoning.x_X Maybe because they always filled our glasses once they were empty, and we had all the time 3 drinks at the same time; Wine, beer and some vodka.:P Anyways, I wasn't in horrendous state at the night, but in morning I woke up shaking, sweating, thirsty...and every 15 - 30 minutes I went to throw up my bile. That was nasty, I once had alcoholic poisoning when I was a kid. I really felt like I was dying when I was shaking in bed. I have no good idea why that happened last year.

So, I won't be around tomorrow, unless I come around night after the party. I might miss award results too, as they are given around mid-day my time.

See ya, anyways. By the way, if I won't be back ever, I've died.

Black Mage
12-05-2001, 02:42 AM
Date: 12/4/01 Tuesday 9:37PM

Well, today was a confuising day. Very confusing. Not to mention, horrible, but I don't need to bore you with the details. But I will, well, it's more for me, since no one will read this. Any way, I need to write this out, so I know how I stand on it. Today at the end of Lab class, one of my friends started talking to the girl I like. Well, he knows I like her, but she doesn't (as far as I know). He started to ask me out for her, jokingly of course. Then she told him to ask me out for him. Which she was joking. Well I don't know, maybe I'm just scared of it, or maybe I read into things too much. I don't know, either way, I wanted to write this out to get it out of my system. I space provided is appreciated.

repo man
12-05-2001, 07:53 AM
Date: 12/5/01 The day the repo man died...

I must go alone into the great beyond. It is a place where wrenches will be of no use, and so i leave my last wrench smoldering in my earthly body. My life at EoFF was short but eventful, with a meteoric rise to popularity and the inevitable fall. All must remember the magic I brought to this place, and keep a corner of your heart open for the repo man you all knew and loved. I leave you with a poem in the Writer's Forum.

This will be my final post. Ever. Farewell you great people.

Loony BoB
12-05-2001, 10:54 PM
Well, another Thursday, another fifteen dollars or so. Heh.

I finished doing the tally and everything today, and I was pretty excited coming into #eoff and EoFF Forums... and then, I dunno. I posted, chatted, went and read some livejournal stuff, checked my mail. And suddenly, I'm not happy. Weird. I'm sad? Why? WHY? Dammit. This sucks... I think I need a soft drink. Yup. *goes to the next shop to buy one*

PS. Laters, repo man.

Ashi
12-06-2001, 07:45 AM
Tis been a while since I last wrote. But I got bored. >=D

I had a sex-change today. I'm no longer Tatum/Katherine. Hehe. So we're just being "horny-guys" in that sex-change thread. I wish I could take a look at last year's anniversary threads. They must've been fun. I only remember Matt and Robbie being girls and doing stuff. xD

Anyway, I got a letter from my cousin Nancyanne the other day. I'm not gonna reply to her yet because they're arriving today, yay!

I love weekends. But I'm still in my night shirt so I'm gonna go get changed and have a relaxy morning.

Danni
12-07-2001, 05:56 AM
[ mood | crushed ]

So.. I feel awful.. I;ve spent my entire nite crying, I played with my knife (only one cut this time but still..) and the only thing that would have made me feel better this goddamn weekend was going to see Jon... but nope... can't do that.. this weekend is friend weekend. >_< I was going to drive 7 fucking hours to see him and surprise him...I guess it's better I found out before I left tomorrow afternoon huh? ;_;

I guess I'll just sit on my ass and play final 9 this weekend... straight through because I'm pathetic and have absolutely nothing better to do than that. So.. I won;t be online this weekend. I might not ever come back.. I haven't decided yet. I just know that right now I feel terrible... and all I want to do is curl up into a ball and die...

Mysty
12-07-2001, 05:22 PM
Mood: Hyperactive
Song: Melodies of Life
Today I did nothing ^_^
Well, I went to school, and decided to come back to this place. Great desicion of mine too cos I got a nice warm welcome back in the chatroom ^_^ Downloaded AIM too and some other stuff

Skoggey
12-10-2001, 01:04 AM
well.....today started.....ok i guess and then it got really great and then it went sour. really fast. my conditioner smells like that sour apple pucker stuff and i about barfed. anyway my boyfriend is mad at me i think bc i forgot to put up a fecking "i'm away eating/showering/trying to get my brothers away from me/ running an errand/trying to collect my thoughts sign. so he thinks i'm feckin mad at him bc i wouldn't reply when he was IMing me. -_-;; and i have this friend who is a goody two shoes and keeps asking what i did the night before to feel so tired and funny. (gee i drank ok!?) and i am feed up with my family. i'm thinking about ingoring everyone and do as....Danni did and give myself a cut or 5. you know....just so i don't feel it mentally. hhhmmm.......i'm really grumpy and tired and depressed again. -_-;; wonderful. i think i shall give out all my passwords to everything to see how much of a livin hell ppl can make my life. and i have a fecking friend who watches star trek. wtf is up with that. i think i will go chat. misery loves company. >: D *insert manical laugh here* i like melodies of life. great song.

Calliope
12-10-2001, 01:22 AM
today i annexed a computer and did stuff. yeah. and my brother put some more speed holes in the door. and stuff. bye.

Jewels
12-10-2001, 03:20 AM
<font color=#CC33FF>Finally the school year is over! I'm a senior now. Pretty exciting in a way but have to start a new exam system. Next year is going to be tortue. That means......that I will be not coming online that much during exam times.

Also got my report.....it's alright I guess except for my Economics mark. My parents are going to go ballistic over that but......meh.

I want to start a live journal now but I don't know how to start. I really need someone's advice or help.

TidaRalique
12-11-2001, 11:36 PM
-First time I did this...

Mood- Normal
Music- Memory (from Cowboy Bebop)

My school, I hate it. We don't get off from school for Christmas vacation till the 21st, and then go back on the 3rd of January *is upset*. Anyways, for some reason, Christmas is just like another holiday to me, like Thanksgiving. I'm no longer anxious to run down to the tree and open presents and be suprised at what I got, and forget about what I didn't get. All my other friends can't wait for it. I guess that's why December is flying by for me, I'm waiting for nothing. I miss my childish side.

Skoggey
12-11-2001, 11:52 PM
hmmm.....i like that song too....memory. anyway today was icky. i had to say no to 2 guys that wanted to go out with me. and i only like them as friends!! i'm not bragin or anything. but ehh...i guess i should feel...thankful? that ppl like me..... things are doing great here!!! ahh..... no longer feeling blue. :D what a great feeling!!! thanks scottie!!! you helped me get a lot off my chest!! ^_^

Calliope
12-17-2001, 01:31 AM
today i went out and bought cigarette filters/chocolate fish/lotto tickets for my nana *laughs*

i'm so silly. *refrains from disclosing*

bennator
12-18-2001, 02:43 AM
9:39 P.M.
--------------

Wow! I haven't written in here in a while. Anyway, only 2 days until Christmas break. I guess I'm pretty depressed, since it will be so boring. While everyone is off having fun, chances are I'll be spending my break at home and alone... how boring. I'm adding that to the the fact that I dislike christmas greatly, so that I don't even have the holiday to enjoy. I'll actually have to be with my family, and pretend to enjoy their company.

I guess I'll find some random ting to occupy my time, and it'll all be over and I'll be with my friends again. Until then, I guess I'll cherish these next 2 days.

Dee
12-18-2001, 09:51 PM
I took my Spanish III and Debate exams. Spanish was terribly hard and I think I made a B. >< Debate was really awesome. I loved it. We had to make up our own debate case.

Then I updated my website. And I'm anticipating FFX.

Dagger
12-19-2001, 05:15 AM
12/18/01

I havent posted here in awhile and Im happy too's.

Nothin happend today really. Just bored now because I finished my hw and I dont know if there right or not.
*Looks at HW* Nah I don't needs to know if there righty. Eh...bored.. =( Also I spilt some milkies on myself and I think I smelt like chocolate milk all day. Oh well's :eep:

Sakura Yume
12-20-2001, 03:53 AM
Date: 20th Dec 01.
Mood: confused.
Song: She's outta my life.

A lot of stuff has been happening lately. A highlight of the past month or so would have to be the class beach party yesterday. I got dunked heaps by a couple of the guys (just cos they could) and I dunked a couple of people myself. Of course there is the downside, I'm more than a little sunburnt now.
At the moment there's all these decisions and plans and stuff to make and my head is spinning around and around. Everything is all in a heap somewhere in my mind. I've been making about two full pages of entries per day in my diary lately and it's done in size 12 font...
I really just wanna stay home and not do anything, not think right now. Maybe find a couple of friends to talk to about everything. Not much else. It's all emotions and intuition from here onwards...

Deadpool
12-20-2001, 04:05 PM
Dear Journal,

Nothing is going to happen today. So don't expect a journal entry from me today.

Calliope
12-21-2001, 02:38 AM
yay!

Aerith Lockhart
12-24-2001, 12:14 AM
Mood: Casual
Music: Only Time remix-Enya

12/23/01

Yawn... I wasn't doing much today. :o I was just listening to music. Usually Salsa 98.3 plays good songs,
but today it played cr@&*^ songs. Today I heard a new song by Fiore, called "Take me to where you are" or somethin' like that :sweat drop: err, yeah...

THat's it. Ta-ta.

Love,
Aerith Lockhart

TidaRalique
12-24-2001, 03:27 PM
<font color="gray">
Date- 24th of December
Mood- Morose (if that's a good word to dexcribe it)
Music- Road to the West (Cowboy Bebop, yet again)

Today is the day before Christmas...

Joy...

Today is the day before the day most people open presents....

Joy...

Today is the day before the day
everybody is suppose to be love each other...

Sure we get that....

But only for a day...</font>

Mikztsu
01-01-2002, 02:02 AM
*pastes and copies from his LJ*

[ mood | Drunken, good.... ]
[ music | Very random House of Pain songs ]

I had awesome night with my friends in this new year! =) We spent time at my friend's place, it was semi-party, I guess. From there we went to night club which played House of Pain, Public Enemy etc rap music. Hehe, I have never really been into rap that much, but I still like House of Pain! It's awesome, and that's the partial reason my night waas awesome also because they played that a lot in that club.=) I also got my hair severely messed. Yeah, random girls who walked by messed my hair.*_* Never it was a guy. I guess random girls messed my hair about 5 - 7 times with one hand during tonight, I have no idea why. *O_O* I guess my hair was messy enough alreasy so they thought it doesnt hurt to mess it more or something, while they walked by. *laughs*

I'm still a bit drunken, it's almost 4 am and I just got to my place around 3am, I guess. I was too tired to be there 'till 4am. The cap (taxi) line was long and I actually found some people who were going to same direction withj me so it was cheaper, and what a awesome couple that was too! They were a couple in their 30's and we talked about lots of things (even personal) whilst we waited for cap. They had also seen LOTR day before and we talked about book. They were just awesome, their sense of humor and all. I havent met in a while such awesome random people that they are in a while. I really felt comfortable talking and joking with them about lots of things.=) Scary thing is that the guy was so much like me. *laughs abd fears* Not too much, but me likest person I've met in a while.=)

So, I came, I loggend in online for a while and I noticed that Danners has had a bad influence on certain people.=[

Now, I don't know when will I go to bed. I'm online undefinitely. And it doesn't matter whether you're willing one or not besides.

Once again, happy New Year 2002 my dear friends.