PDA

View Full Version : The most fun?

beckabop123
08-29-2008, 05:08 PM
Ok, it's not the most complex storyline and its certainly not that long but I've still found myself coming back to this game all the time. It's just so fun. There's so much to do if you just explore every place in every chapter. My favourite thing to do is max out the dresspheres. I dunno why, it's just really fun to me.
So, do you think it's the most fun FF? If not, why?

Flying Mullet
08-29-2008, 05:21 PM
I think you need to PM Old Manus about this game as he's probably the biggest fan of it on these boards.

Saber
08-29-2008, 07:27 PM
I've been playing this game again for a week now. I finally got everything I want now I'm gonna end it by getting episode complete in every region. This games battle is fun but story is to high spirited. I think the funnest thing in it is getting accessories.

Markus. D
08-30-2008, 10:04 AM
One of my favorite FF games =]

Haven't touched it in ages due to have pretty much going to the ends of it all.

Old Manus
09-03-2008, 03:51 PM
http://forums.stargateworlds.com/images/smilies/twitch.gif

Markus. D
09-04-2008, 07:05 AM
Quiet, you.

xD

Karellen
09-04-2008, 12:06 PM
It's amusing enough, despite the non-existent difficulty. From a design point of view it's actually a very well constructed game; far more so then FFX. Then again FFX's design is absolute rubbish, so that's probably not much of a contest.

Jessweeee♪
09-05-2008, 02:01 AM
I love it! I still haven't been able to go through the Via Purifico S:

Way too hard for me so far ;_;

The first time around I didn't like it, but I realized that if I actually poked around the game some instead of just jumping from hotspot to hotspot and rushing through what little story there is, the game can be really fun.