PDA

View Full Version : New Madworld Trailer.

KentaRawr!
08-30-2008, 07:00 PM
Be warned: Madworld is awfully violent. (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38706.html)

Well, it's Madworld. :monster: What do you think of it?

Moon Rabbits
08-30-2008, 07:04 PM
THIS GAME LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD. It's beautiful. I love the art style.

I heard there was some controversy about the violence in this game. Personally, I don't think it's any more violent than any action/horror movie, or Gears of War or some other FPS. I think it's just more pronounced because blood is the only thing that's coloured.

Anyway, the gameplay looks great (ramming people into moving trains? plz). I was wondering how cell shaded graphics would translate over to next gen and I think this game has finally answered my question.

Dreddz
08-30-2008, 07:47 PM
The music in that trailer reminds me of Jet Set Radio for some reason. I hope Madworld opts for that style of music.

I'm more hyped than ever for this game. But I'm still in the predicament of being Wii'less. Christmas is almost here though so Ill probably pick one up then.

Madame Adequate
08-30-2008, 08:13 PM
As long as there's plenty of ways to kill people.

KentaRawr!
08-30-2008, 08:22 PM
The music in that trailer reminds me of Jet Set Radio for some reason. I hope Madworld opts for that style of music.

Apparently, most of the game's sound-track is going to be comprised of Hip-Hop, according to the very end of this (http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/05/23/madworld/) interview.

He also mentioned to me that the game will be scored primarily with hip-hop. His favorites are Kanye West and Jay-Z, but he didn’t say they’d be part of the official soundtrack.

Roto13
08-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Herr Frederick Von Twirlenkiller xD

This game looks better every time I see it. I'm definitely psyched for it.

Moon Rabbits
08-30-2008, 09:39 PM
WHAT THIS IS A WII EXCLUSIVE~?~?~!!?!

I seriously thought this was for the 360! Now I am doubly excited because I own a Wii <3.

Shoeberto
08-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Oh man the hip hop soundtrack is really making this game for me. I can't wait.

Croyles
08-31-2008, 12:28 AM
Herr Frederick Von Twirlenkiller

Oh GOD..... :rolleyes2
Whos next, ching chong chinaman?

I like the look of this game though. Shame I wont be able to play it :(