PDA

View Full Version : Bitchin'

scrumpleberry
08-31-2008, 01:23 PM
I am a massive bitch.

There are few types of chat I enjoy more than some good bitchin': it helps you to get things out of your system and it's a very powerful bonding tool. I'm not a particularly mean person: I'm never dishonest with what I think about people to their faces (although I do employ tact and subtlety a lot more if I'm saying things to them) and it's also a useful method to appreciate people's positive values, not just saying nasty things about them. I will never pass anything on that I've been told not to, and I won't start http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif for the sake of it. I'll stop people when they say things that are just plain nasty or untrue. Maybe massive was an exaggeration: I'm not the biggest bitch I know by any means. But I am one of only 2 people I know who will admit that they enjoy bitching.

So, EoFF, how about you? How much of a bitch are you? Who is the biggest bitch you know? What's your bitching style? Got any bitch related anecdotes? Juicy gossip? What's your view on bitching - am I a terrible person for being a bitch or do I just make good conversation?

Start typing, betches.

Breine
08-31-2008, 01:47 PM
I've been told several times that I see the best in people, and that it can be really annoying. Back in high school there were around 20 girls in my class, and we were only 4 guys.. so you can imagine the gossiping and talking going on. Everytime I was around when the gossiping/talking was happening I'd sometimes get asked what my opinion was, and I'd be like "Oh, I think he/she's pretty nice" or "She/he's not that bad" or something annoyingly optimistic like that.. So, I'd always get told that I was too goody-goody since I'd ruin the gossip mood.

But seriously, I can not think of someone I hate. For real. There's maybe one or two people that I dislike, but that's about it. Life's too short for hatin' I say! :smash:

Listening to 20 girls gossip is pretty entertaining, though :) All the things you hear... oh me oh my!

rubah
08-31-2008, 06:26 PM
I get really bitchy when I'm stressed or tired but I think aside from that I am very not-bitchy at all :O

~*~Celes~*~
08-31-2008, 06:56 PM
I can get bitchy pretty easily, but most of the time I'm nice.

Zeldy
08-31-2008, 07:18 PM
I'm a very bitchy person, I can't help it. I do it for the lulz though as I find it amusing and so do the people I tell my nasty opinions too. I know it's mean, but usually if I'm really bitchin' the person knows already that I don't like them, which makes it not so bad? xD At least I openly admit to being extremely shallow and mean. I only bitch proper about people I don't like, or if someone walks past wearing horrible clothes, oh man I just can't contain myself.

Oh what do I care xD

I've been 'told off' for it once, fell out with a best friend really badly and I bitched aloottt but it wasn't really, really mean but I was really angry at her, but she got the school involved and I got told off for bullying!

Old Manus
08-31-2008, 07:25 PM
im not afriad to speak my mind if ur a bitch i will say it 2 your face if you dont like it tough i dont like u either it may sound harsh but thats the way it is

Loony BoB
08-31-2008, 07:39 PM
I kind of dislike negativity so that probably doesn't help much. But so long as there is some kind of reason for the bitching then I'm not too bothered and am generally around to listen to it. I don't do much bitching myself, though. Even if I did, I don't think anyone would really want to listen. :)

Leeza
08-31-2008, 07:41 PM
I'm not a bitch or bitchy IRL. If I hear gossip about someone or if I hear about someone being slagged and I don't believe it to be true I say so. However, I believe I have been called a bitch more than once by some of you. :)

Vyk
08-31-2008, 08:00 PM
Sounds more like you're talking about a rant than a bitch. I wouldn't call you a bitch for that stuff. More like a bitcher

I appreciate a good rant. Its rare that I do it myself anymore. Everyone used to love my enraged rants. Back when I actually had friends :( Its so lonely now. All the rants are gone. Can I bitch to you? :}

Momiji
08-31-2008, 08:02 PM
I'm generally a level-headed, calm, nice person.

I can be rather bitchy at times, though. :D

scrumpleberry
08-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Sounds more like you're talking about a rant than a bitch. I wouldn't call you a bitch for that stuff. More like a bitcher

I appreciate a good rant. Its rare that I do it myself anymore. Everyone used to love my enraged rants. Back when I actually had friends :( Its so lonely now. All the rants are gone. Can I bitch to you? :}

OF COURSE :bigsmile:

My god, you're all too nice! x)

I refer to bitch here as in the verb to bitch (about) eg:

"Veronica said something particularly nasty to Giles on Tuesday night. Gillian, Jean and Norma bitched about her for hours. Such a comment was completely uncalled for!"

Zeldy
08-31-2008, 08:15 PM
We need to have an EoFF Bitch fest, scrumpleberry :jess:

Psychotic
08-31-2008, 08:20 PM
I am most definitely a bitch.

Rocket Edge
09-01-2008, 01:18 AM
Not really, I hate people who are overly bitchy. It seems to escalate to a much more annoying degree when people are drunk too, I have to stop with the conversation!

Vermachtnis
09-01-2008, 01:36 AM
I'm laid back to be bitchy. If people get that way around me or to me I won't stand there and take it. I get all passive agressive and drive them crazy until we start a yell fest.

DK
09-01-2008, 01:49 AM
I don't really bitch about things very often (except when I am playing a game online when I usually bitch about everything and everyone) but when I DO I am usually a total bitch about it. It is pretty fun to bitch about things.

Lawr
09-01-2008, 02:07 AM
I probably haven't bitched to anyone before, because I don't really give a crap about anything.

Rengori
09-01-2008, 11:44 AM
However, I believe I have been called a bitch more than once by some of you. :)

But you're like one of the nicest people on the forum! :(

Anyway, I try not to bitch about stuff, if I do bitch about something it more than warrants it.

Psychotic
09-01-2008, 03:43 PM
(except when I am playing a game online when I usually bitch about everything and everyone)I wonder if we bitch about our own team or the enemy team more often. It's a pretty close run thing.

Bunny
09-01-2008, 05:32 PM
I enjoy making people cry.

Jessweeee♪
09-01-2008, 09:58 PM
Today I wanted to say mean things to everyone in sight. I didn't, though :P

scrumpleberry
09-02-2008, 04:06 PM
We need to have an EoFF Bitch fest, scrumpleberry :jess:

Yeah we totally do! We'll talk about *whisper whisper*

What are you looking at, Psy? Get out of here! You're not invited!

Sergeant Hartman
09-02-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm more of a bitch than a bitch.