PDA

View Full Version : Two mysterious hidden Materia...

ReloadPsi
08-31-2008, 05:26 PM
Firstly, I'm under the impression that there's an Elemental hidden in Tifa's piano. Is that true! And if so, how am I supposed to make it emerge?

Also, I'm wondering where the fourth Enemy Skill is. I've got the one from the Shinra Building, the one from Junon and I know there's one at the Chocobo Sage's house once I get there. Where's the other one?

Mirage
08-31-2008, 05:39 PM
There is an elemental materia in Tifa's piano. You need to play the first line or so of the overworld theme to get it.

Remember that Nanaki comes equipped with an enemy skill.

ReloadPsi
08-31-2008, 05:41 PM
No, that's Final Heaven after the second half of disc 2.

No, that was Sense.

Mirage
08-31-2008, 06:10 PM
No, I've gotten an elemental from the piano.

I'm sure one character starts out with an enemy skill materia.

Wolf Kanno
08-31-2008, 06:31 PM
I cannot comment on the Piano thing but as for the Enemy Skill materia...

The first one is found in the holding tank where you get Red XIII, he's not equipped with it but its in the same place he joins you in Hojo's Lab. The second is in Junon, the Third is in the Lost City of the Ancients, and the last one is with the Chocobo Sage's "pet".

ReloadPsi
08-31-2008, 07:57 PM
Ack, that was unnecessarily cocky. Sorry.

Well I've been punching the crap out of that piano but nowt's coming out (I did get 1 Gil though). I'll be on the lookout for my third Enemy Skill at the Ancients' city, and then once I have all four I'll get Yuffie to sap Trine out of Godo. Geez, the things you do for an unnecessarily overpowered game...

leader of mortals
08-31-2008, 11:04 PM
You need tifa to be the leader when cloud is in the coma. When tifa is the leader go and play the tune on the piano.

Do Re Mi Ti La Do Re Mi So Fa Do Re Do

Bam, elemental.

If I am wrong just shoot me.

Big D
09-01-2008, 03:06 AM
If you play Tifa's piano during Cloud's flashback, he conveniently shows the precise sequence you have to enter. Also, as has already been said, it's the key to gaining Tifa's final Limit Break, together with a revelatory letter from her old Master.

Jessweeee♪
09-04-2008, 01:44 AM
The piano tune is my ringtone n.n

cloud21zidane16
09-04-2008, 03:19 PM
The Elemental materia is at Tifas piano when you control Tifa, and maybe Cid im not sure.
Im also pretty sure you dont even have to play anything, just go there and pick it up.

ReloadPsi
09-04-2008, 06:16 PM
You need tifa to be the leader when cloud is in the coma. When tifa is the leader go and play the tune on the piano.

Do Re Mi Ti La Do Re Mi So Fa Do Re Do

Bam, elemental.

If I am wrong just shoot me.

Choose your fate: Shotgun, assault rifle or water pistol filled with acid? That's Final Heaven, with Cloud as leader after Tifa rejoins in the middle of disc 2.

The Elemental materia is at Tifas piano when you control Tifa, and maybe Cid im not sure.
Im also pretty sure you dont even have to play anything, just go there and pick it up.

So in other words, I have to wait until disc 2?

Man, I'm gonna have to go do some serious skimming through GameFAQs. It's probably buried in the middle of some 1500KB walkthrough.

cloud21zidane16
09-05-2008, 01:22 AM
Yep, wait till disc 2:)

NeoTifa
09-08-2008, 09:12 PM
the official game guide had it in there. that was i used. im a cheater :p