PDA

View Full Version : The Cafeteria

Jessweeee♪
09-03-2008, 03:01 AM
Today they ran out of food. I almost cried.

...but I did get food when the bell rang. I didn't want to be late so I just ate my ice cream really fast and left.

Share your cafeteria stories!

crono_logical
09-03-2008, 06:18 AM
I don't bother with lunch often :p

Shronz_Thegreat
09-03-2008, 07:43 PM
We have 22 minute lunches and alot of people buy...so if your last in line, might as well just stick around for the next lunch period and and say you had to go to the nurse.

Yeah :S

And I only eat a pretzel and drink a snapple for lunch. I am oooh so healthy.

Kirobaito
09-03-2008, 08:49 PM
I haven't eaten lunch since Saturday.

Also, why are you still going to the cafeteria? Does your school not let you leave campus?

rubah
09-03-2008, 10:50 PM
ours did in the 90s but they stopped that before I could drive :(

My cafeteria experiences were mostly lame. There was a time in high school where I only ate in the cafeteria like once a week. The best part was getting to be a senior and able to eat in the Commons

Jessweeee♪
09-04-2008, 12:02 AM

Also, why are you still going to the cafeteria? Does your school not let you leave campus?

Do any schools do that anymore? There's a good taco stand across the street, but the school always sends security guards over there xD

Today was better. I had a tuna sandwich and a friend came back to town and ate with us n.n

Seniors don't get special treatment of any kind anymore :(

I can't take the class I wanted because it's full of freshmen and I got a tiny locker on the very bottom that's away from all of my classes!

Arc_Master_14
09-04-2008, 02:39 AM
Our school has off grounds passes for sophmores and up, but without a car its more or less useless. But I have gone into my cafeteria once to look for my friend's sister that was it.

Hambone
09-05-2008, 01:42 AM
My school lets seniors leave campus for lunch. I've got 3 more years. Fun. But our district has money and the food is GOOD.

I hate the cafeteria. Every year it seems anybody who I normally eat lunch with moves, has a different lunch period, or...dies, and then at the beginning of the year I have to find a new niche to eat with. I'm still in that process. Grr! :mad2:

Jessweeee♪
09-05-2008, 01:57 AM
Grr. Today our table was stolen. It made me mad and sad and mad.

Momiji
09-06-2008, 03:30 AM
There's a Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and Subway on-campus where I am. However, since I'm attempting to become a bit more health-conscious, I avoid the three of them, the occasional sub aside.

Brennan
09-06-2008, 04:06 AM
My district doesn't have a lot of money, so crap lunch for me :(

Moon Rabbits
09-06-2008, 07:08 AM
Going to the cafe makes me want to punch babies because that is where all the juniors are. I stick to eating in the smallest, emptiest senior lunch room with about 4 other people whom I still tolerate at my school.

Dragonfire
09-07-2008, 07:19 AM
my campus has a subway, nathan's, dunkin donuts, a pizza place(real pizza not that pizza hut type stuff), and normal cafeteria type food... i only get food there if i have multiple classes around noon, in which case ill eat at the nathans since i despise subway and all the other crappy chain sub places... otherwise i just eat when im done with classes... college is much easier than high school when it comes to food. =)

Polaris
09-12-2008, 09:11 PM
I buy food on the machines I can't wait to spend all my break on the line XD

Aerith's Knight
09-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Psh, food, that's for rich people. :)

Hambone
09-13-2008, 03:21 AM
I haven't eaten lunch in the caf in about a week. It sucks not having a designated place to sit at.

Jessweeee♪
09-13-2008, 03:27 AM
The pizza line is gone now :(

blackmage_nuke
09-13-2008, 08:28 AM
People in my school arent allowed to leave campus but its not like they have security gaurds at the gate so the seniors who want to risk it can walk out.

We dont have a cafeteria, and i dont eat lunch.

Hambone
09-13-2008, 05:20 PM
How do you not have a cafeteria? Where does everyone eat?

Moon Rabbits
09-13-2008, 06:30 PM
I think it is very weird that you all are not allowed to leave school at lunch time. I mean, it's highschool. I can waltz right out of school any time I want to, really.

~*~Celes~*~
09-13-2008, 09:38 PM
At my high school, we weren't allowed to leave campus at lunch =[

Goldenboko
09-13-2008, 10:31 PM

More and more schools are 'cracking down'. Last year was our last year of Open Campus. New Principal is a controlling bitchman.

Rantz
09-13-2008, 11:49 PM
I think it is very weird that you all are not allowed to leave school at lunch time. I mean, it's highschool. I can waltz right out of school any time I want to, really.

Very strange, indeed. I've not had such a rule since maybe 3rd grade. :p

blackmage_nuke
09-14-2008, 12:13 AM
How do you not have a cafeteria? Where does everyone eat?

We pretty much just eat anywhere on campus except inside class rooms and the library. Its not like everyone has to eat in the same place

Jessweeee♪
09-14-2008, 05:49 AM
WHAT IF A GUY COMES IN WITH A GUN AND YOU'RE NOT ALL IN ONE PLACE D:

Mogi
09-14-2008, 05:53 AM
The cafeteria at my school doubles as a theater, thus it's name: Cafetorium.

So audio bounces all over the place during announcements and you can never tell what any speaker is saying.
P:

p.s. and they serve the exact same thing every day at my school.
D:

Moon Rabbits
09-14-2008, 06:21 AM
WHAT IF A GUY COMES IN WITH A GUN AND YOU'RE NOT ALL IN ONE PLACE D:

I'd rather be spread out than locked in a class room where they could you know, just kill you all at once.

Arc_Master_14
09-14-2008, 06:27 AM
^ yea really. At my school I either eat in the band room(the teacher still thinks I'm in his class its weird[irrelevant]) or outside in front of the band room on warmer days. Or when I'm going crazy on the side of the band room next to the creek that runs through the "middle" of our school.