PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Kes
09-03-2008, 03:47 AM
I just read the prompt for my French essay due tomorrow. It's to recount a dream I've had.

Unfortunately, the most recent one I've had (and therefore I can remember best) ends with Christina Agulara on my roof and me freeing thousands of flea-marketers from my basement with the help of the national guard. I think I'll have to make something up for the sake of my grade.

Who else has really strange dreams? Normal dreams? Does anyone actually dream in black and white? Etc. etc.

rubah
09-03-2008, 04:06 AM
I would just write about that!

I dreamed that I was helping Alpha 5 weed out an invader from zordon's cave. The invader had messed up the power crystals that combined into one big white crystal to give zordon his power. It was pretty awesome.

~*~Celes~*~
09-03-2008, 04:50 AM
Can't remember any interesting recent dreams, but I did once dream that a bunch of skulls were flying at me in my bed, and I woke myself up several times screaming, and just kept having that same dream each time I fell asleep =[

zaqwert
09-03-2008, 04:52 AM
I have awesome dreams! Like this one time I dreamt I was on a plane that was hijacked, and the hijackers were bickering among themselves and soon the plane was free falling but everyone was calm about it. Then we landed and everyone was safe!

Caraliz
09-03-2008, 07:12 AM
write about this:

i always have dreams my teeth are falling out. usually it's a normal dream and then it turns into a horror dream where i am back at my childhood home in illinois and can't contact my boyfriend ever again and he's back in vermont, and then suddenly i'm pulling my teeth out but then it's like "oh well i am dreaming i better just not eat these because i don't think teeth digest in dreams"

:D

Remulak
09-05-2008, 07:40 AM
All my dreams are about sex and I come to realize the more I dream about sex the less I'm getting it in real life. And vise versa.

Quindiana Jones
09-05-2008, 09:29 AM
For the sake of giggles, refuse to write it because your dreams are personal things, and you don't feel comfortable sharing them. That'd be way cool.

rubah
09-06-2008, 06:18 PM
I had an awesome awesome awesome dream this morning.

I dreamed I was in the FBI with mulder and scully and we got to blow up some bad guys by putting sodium in water. It was amazing.

Rye
09-06-2008, 10:26 PM
Last night I dreamt that I went on a giant adventure throughout my college campus with my friends and I met Barack Obama and got drunk with a bunch of nerds at a physics study party and then I told Huxley and he dumped me. D:

Namelessfengir
09-06-2008, 10:39 PM
i got messed up dreams half are weird nonsensical crap the other half are precog. what i dream happens at some point and i get this really strong sense of deja vu

Comet
09-06-2008, 10:49 PM
I dreamt that I was masturbating, probably because I haven't done it in quite a while. It was so weird cos I actually felt the ejaculation. ;)