PDA

View Full Version : Primary Scummies, Voting thread!

[M] Mom – Host
09-05-2008, 06:20 AM
General Players

1) Best Overall Player

Del Murder
Lekana
Levian
Loony BoB
Psychotic

2) Best New Player (First mafia game mafia VI or later)

Yaridovich
WulfyGirl

3) Best at playing town

Del Murder
Loony BoB
Psychotic
qwertyxsora

4) Best at playing mafia

Aerith's Knight
Jessweeee♪
Levian
Psychotic
The Summoner of Leviathan

5) Best at playing Serial Killer

Neocracker
Psychotic & Lekana

6) Best at playing as partners

Del Murder & Miriel
Jessweeee♪ & Death by Moogles
Jojee & edczxcvbnm
qwertyxsora & Psychotic

7) Most Helpful player

Del Murder
Lekana
Miriel
qwertyxsora

8) Most underrated player

Lekana
The Summoner of Leviathan
Yaridovich

9) Most Improved Player

Aerith's Knight
Demon Dude
Goldenboko

10) Best Rolclaimer

Demon Dude
Psychotic

All about the games

11) Best Host(s)

Levian
Levian and I took the Red Pill
Del Murder and Miriel
Psychotic and qwertyxsora
Lekana and Demon Dude (Roto13)
Lekana and Roto13
leader of mortals and Denmark
Goldenboko
Bahamut2000X and WhatVVB

12) Best Game

Mafia I
Mafia II
Mafia IV
Mafia V
Mafia VI
Mafia VII
Mafia IX
Mafia X
C9 I
C9 II
C9 III

13) Craziest Game

Mafia I
Mafia II
Mafia IV
Mafia V
Mafia VI
Mafia VII
Mafia IX
Mafia X
C9 I
C9 II
C9 III

14) Best theme

Mafia I - EoFF people
Mafia II - Disney
Mafia III - Pokemon
Mafia IV - EoFF Staff
Mafia V - Final Fantasy
Mafia VI - WWIII
Mafia VII - Retro Gaming
Mafia VIII - Breakfast
Mafia IX - Ace Attorney
Mafia X - Harry Potter

15) Best Setup

Mafia I
Mafia II
Mafia IV
Mafia V
Mafia VI
Mafia VII
Mafia IX
Mafia X
C9 I
C9 II
C9 III

Mod customs

16) Best Role

Horny Gay Faith Healer
Mafia Godfather
Mafia Serial Killer
Psychotics Lovers
Wannabe Mafia Usurper

17) Best flavor text

Mafia IV - Highlight on Del Murders death
Mafia V - Highlightint on Edgars death
Mafia VII
Mafia IX - Highlight on gants death

Specific to a game and a player

18) Funniest Roleclaim

Dolentrean - "Oh my god your right! Guys I am a Serial Killer Maifa who Is really a Cop with the powers of a Faith Healer and I can kill someone every other friday!"
India - "I'm the bomb"
Koshiatar - "I'm the godfather, amoung other things"
New Zealand - "I'm the serial killer. Let me live."

19) Cassandra award (Best last stand for a dying cause)

Mafia II Cinderella (Psychotic)
Mafia I Demon Dude
Mafia IX Gant (Celes version)
Mafia VII Samus (Miriel)

20) Best Stratigest

Del Murder - Highlight as Rinoa form Mafia V
Goldenboko - Highlight as Sirius from Mafia X
Psychotic

21) Best Scum catcher

Del Murder - Highlight as Rinoa form Mafia V
Loony BoB - Highlight as Peter Pan from Mafia II
Neocracker

22) Most cunning Mafia

Goldenboko
Jojee & edczxcvbnm - Highlight as Behold the Void, mafia IV
The summon of Leviathan Highlight on Spain, Mafia VI

Most Likely to

23) Be Vanilla Town

Blue Harvest
qwertyxsora
Sir Lancealot

24) Be a Mafia goon

Goldenboko
Jojee
leader of mortals
Miriel

25) Ruin the game

Demon Dude
edczxcvbnm

26) Be replaced

Arc_Master_14
Demon Dude
Kentourou
Sergent Hartman

27) Vote him/herself and not be the jester

edczxcvbnm
Sir Lancealot
~*~Celes~*~

28) Kill only town as a Vigilante

fire_of_avalon
Jessweeee♪

29) Be lynched day 1

Demon Dude
Goldenboko
Jojee
Neocracker

30) Be nightkilled night 1

Blue Harvest
Jojee
Miriel

31) Try and shoot the nexus, twice

Aerith's Knight
Demon Dude
~*~Celes~*~

32) Live until the end of the game

Del Murder
Laddy
qwertyxsora

33) Be banned from the next mafia game

Demon Dude
edczxcvbnm
PyroManiak

The Godfathers (Only former hosts can vote, no nominations)

1)Best Host(s)

Levian
Levian and I took the Red Pill
Del Murder and Miriel
Psychotic and qwertyxsora
Lekana and Demon Dude (Roto13)
Lekana and Roto13
leader of mortals and Denmark
Goldenboko
Bahamut2000X and WhatVVB

2) Best setup

Mafia I
Mafia II
Mafia IV
Mafia V
Mafia VI
Mafia VII
Mafia IX
Mafia X
C9 I
C9 II
C9 III

Roto13
09-05-2008, 06:24 AM
Do hosts have to share votes with their co-hosts for the last two? :P And can we vote for ourselves? :bigsmile:

qwertysaur
09-05-2008, 06:30 AM
You can vote for whoever you want.

you need to specify which host set you are voting for. They appear that way because some hosts have changed partners or only hosted one full game.

Denmark
09-05-2008, 06:57 AM
I voted.

Shameless plug: Mafia XI will begin sometime following the Scummies. I have some theme ideas, but I'll gladly take your input. PM me with ideas!

~*~Celes~*~
09-05-2008, 08:21 AM
I didn't know I had nominations :eek: Thanks guys!

Blue Harvest
09-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Wow. I didn't expect to recieve any nominations, let alone two.

I cba to vote though :monster:

demondude
09-05-2008, 05:14 PM
Aww, no worst player. : - (

Denmark
09-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Because that's actually somewhat hard to determine. Everything is strategic in this game! What some people view as a bad decision others could view as good strategy. So it's too hard to judge.

Also, we don't want you to win anything. <3

Aerith's Knight
09-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Most likely to get banned is his anyway. xD

Or ed... ed can be pretty annoying too.

I voted!

Psychotic
09-05-2008, 08:22 PM
PyroManiak is the obvious candidate for MLT Banned...because he is banned.

(Slowpoke)

Miriel
09-05-2008, 09:56 PM

(Slowpoke)

Hell yes he's banned! :cool:

Levian
09-05-2008, 10:42 PM
Even though Mafia III is not possible to vote for in Best Game I must say that it's probably the mafia game I've had the most fun participating in. :D

Hmm which Serial Killer should I vote for? The one who got killed Night 1 or the one who claimed Serial Killer? ;)

Jessweeee♪
09-05-2008, 11:02 PM
How about the one that survived at least three days?

Oh wait, there wasn't one.

Aerith's Knight
09-05-2008, 11:34 PM

*gigglesnort*

Jessweee[musicnote], you won't be mad at me for voting you "Vigilante most likely to kill townies", will you? :p

If so, would you please hit away from my face? xD

Goldenboko
09-05-2008, 11:36 PM
*votes* <3

PS- Thanks for the nominations, even though I'm sure their all from my buttslave my best friend Yar-Yars.

Jessweeee♪
09-05-2008, 11:38 PM

*gigglesnort*

Jessweee[musicnote], you won't be mad at me for voting you "Vigilante most likely to kill townies", will you? :p

If so, would you please hit away from my face? xD

I'll probably win it with or without your vote ;_;

Aerith's Knight
09-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Now you make me feel bad..

*sigh*

I'm sorry.

See how I've grown?

Denmark
09-06-2008, 12:01 AM

(Slowpoke)

moar like "mlt already be banned" and therefore not a legit candidate amirite

Del Murder
09-06-2008, 08:33 AM
I voted!

Loony BoB
09-06-2008, 08:59 AM
Someone nominated me aside from myself. :love: Someone REMEMBERS me! ^______^

Seriously though, I haven't kept up with many of the mafia games so I'm a bit biased. I'll vote on the best theme and maybe one other thing but it'd probably be a bit pointless with me voting on all things considering I can't accurately compare.

Dolentrean
09-06-2008, 09:22 AM
I haven't been paying attention to these becuase I was only active in two Mafia games.. I decite to check it out and I am nomiated for funniest roleclaim! I am even more awesome than I thought I was.

EDIT: Whoever nominated me, thank you. I may be inspired to play in the next Mafia now :love:

demondude
09-06-2008, 11:29 AM
If there is any justice, India must win best roleclaim.

Denmark
09-06-2008, 06:28 PM
Someone nominated me aside from myself. :love: Someone REMEMBERS me! ^______^

Seriously though, I haven't kept up with many of the mafia games so I'm a bit biased. I'll vote on the best theme and maybe one other thing but it'd probably be a bit pointless with me voting on all things considering I can't accurately compare.

I only played in V, VI, and IX, and hosted X. I didn't pay attention at all to any of the other ones. You're not the only one who's a little biased.

PS play Mafia XI when it happens cause that'd be awesome

Freya
09-06-2008, 06:31 PM
You were pretty townish as what was it peter pan, BoB? Not gonna hide it but my fav was II :D

demondude
09-06-2008, 06:35 PM
I didn't like mafia II, mainly because I was a mafia, and we all got destroyed. xD

Freya
09-06-2008, 08:12 PM
DD you always get destroyed.

demondude
09-06-2008, 08:28 PM
I lasted longer then half the people when I was Moaning Myrtle. : c )

Goldenboko
09-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Thats because you where too stupid for the mafia to want to waste a kill on, and too stupid to be worth a lynch ;)

demondude
09-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Well this stupid person has just won the Neskaya mafia game . > : )

Aerith's Knight
09-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Well, I dropped out of neskaya because of the absolute stupidity there. You'd have a smarter game with monkeys.

So yes, you would be the smartest player there, a little below the MQ(Mafia Quotient) of a monkey playing mafia. :)

Roto13
09-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Well, I dropped out of neskaya because of the absolute stupidity there. You'd have a smarter game with monkeys.

So yes, you would be the smartest player there, a little below the MQ(Mafia Quotient) of a monkey playing mafia. :)

See, you always say that about everyone, but I can tell you right now you're every bit as guilty of playing like a moron as anyone else. (If not more so because you get yourself totally convinced that you're so definitely right that you won't even consider than maybe, just maybe, everyone else ISN'T being a moron.)

Del Murder
09-06-2008, 10:09 PM
Well you can't say that about last game, since he was a mafia and that's kind of the point of being mafia. I thought AK played pretty well in the last game. He certainly wasn't very good at this when it first started but he has gotten better, which is why he is nominated for most improved. :)

Goldenboko
09-06-2008, 10:14 PM
Well you can't say that about last game, since he was a mafia and that's kind of the point of being mafia. I thought AK played pretty well in the last game. He certainly wasn't very good at this when it first started but he has gotten better, which is why he is nominated for most improved. :)

He's improved as mafia, but he still can't play as town which is what roto was saying :o

I actually am TIRED of being mafia. Seriously. NO MORE! The first few times I got the "mafia goon" message I was excited. Now I've come to the conclusion that when I see that I go, "again? Seriously? Can't a roleblocker or something?" xD Or vanilla townie. I like being a vanilla because everyone likes to cap me for some reason, so I can just make it painfully obvious who I am and someone will waste their kill on me. You all love the kill GoBo game after all xD

Roto13
09-06-2008, 10:19 PM
It's easy to not be a moron when you're Mafia because you know who's on your side.

Aerith's Knight
09-06-2008, 10:20 PM

See, you always say that about everyone, but I can tell you right now you're every bit as guilty of playing like a moron as anyone else. (If not more so because you get yourself totally convinced that you're so definitely right that you won't even consider than maybe, just maybe, everyone else ISN'T being a moron.)

This time, it wasn't like that. Three people didn't even know what a Jester was, and one actually roleclaimed Cult. The problem is, these people were so incredibly newbie that I didn't even know for sure who was acting or not.

'Scuse me for wanting to play with somewhat more experienced players.

And I didn't say moron, I said they were being stupid.. Like playing with 8 Demon Dude's. I knew that if I kept playing I would receive a heart attack at night 3.

Goldenboko
09-06-2008, 10:23 PM
It's easy to not be a moron when you're Mafia because you know who's on your side.
I almost agree with this. imho any newbie can play mafia, town is where its tough.

Mafia can live as long as town fails to find them mafia can always be caught. If you look at the last game, really anyone could've survived the lynching most of the game, it took mafia night kills and other night roles for the town to successfully do anything until the last kill. Poor effort imho. The Staff Breakdown was a good example of the town doing their job, and finding mafia without a direct night role finding them.

Aerith's Knight
09-06-2008, 10:28 PM
And I admit, I suck at townie, simply because I hate being accused of something I'm not, mostly in real life, but it spills over into mafia.

So if I'm accused of being mafia when I'm not, I usually flip out and get lynched. xD

As mafia, I don't really have that problem. That's why nobody ever finds out who I am as a mafia. xD

But I like to think that next game as a townie will be better. :p

demondude
09-07-2008, 10:35 AM
I think Aeriths Knight is a moron for being obsessed with himself, and thinking he is everything right in the world. :bigsmile:

Aerith's Knight
09-07-2008, 01:27 PM
I love how mature everyone here is.

Levian
09-07-2008, 02:27 PM
I voted where's my treat?

If I was still a knight I'd tell you all off for calling eachother moron and stupid, no matter how subtle you may have put it. It's insulting as well as it ruins the spirit of the game. But I'm not a knight, so I'm going to start this paragraph with "If I was still a knight" instead and then eat waffles with an insane amount of sugar on them.

Psychotic
09-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Good job I am a knight!

Dear anyone that called, implied, or hinted that someone else was a moron:

Not big, not clever. It's just a game. You know, a bit of fun. Grow up and stop it. Thanks in advance.

Goldenboko
09-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Good job I am a knight!

I don't understand what that means :O

Psychotic
09-07-2008, 05:39 PM
If I was still a knight

Goldenboko
09-07-2008, 06:36 PM
That told me less then nothing. Do you understand? You made me forget things, I didn't even know.

~*~Celes~*~
09-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Good job I am a knight!

I don't understand what that means :O

"Good job I am a knight!" = "Good thing I am a knight!"

EDIT: Also, guys? Seriously. How old are you? Can we please act our age? :) You're doing nothing but ruin the fun atmosphere of the game, like Psy said.

Psychotic
09-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Okay jesus christ.

People did bad things. Levian said "If I was a knight I could tell them off for doing bad things" and I said "Good job I am a knight, now I can tell them off for doing bad things" because only knights can tell people off for doing bad things.

Remulak
09-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Make sure you remind posters to bring this up in their therapy sessions.

Goldenboko
09-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Okay jesus christ.

People did bad things. Levian said "If I was a knight I could tell them off for doing bad things" and I said "Good job I am a knight, now I can tell them off for doing bad things" because only knights can tell people off for doing bad things.

...:tongue:

Roto13
09-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Okay jesus christ.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR MOONSPEAK, PSY! I JUST DON'T! LEAVE ME BE!

Goldenboko
09-07-2008, 07:27 PM
You know your an addict when you found writing this fun. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/writers-corner/120014-essay-theories-arts-gameplay-styles-mafia.html#post2561442)

~*~Celes~*~
09-07-2008, 08:09 PM
Okay jesus christ.

EXACTLY

So then my translation is right! "Good job I am a knight!" = "Good thing I am a knight!" because then you can tell people off whereas Levian can't.

demondude
09-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Does it matter that much? :/

Jessweeee♪
09-07-2008, 08:30 PM
I was also confused :(

I've never heard anyone use "good job" that way ._.

Aerith's Knight
09-07-2008, 09:19 PM
http://img33.picoodle.com/data/img33/3/9/7/f_misunderstam_27f1bb3.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/9/7/f_misunderstam_27f1bb3.png&srv=img33)

Denmark
09-07-2008, 10:01 PM
No Mafia XI guys, AK just won it.

~*~Celes~*~
09-07-2008, 10:04 PM
After that, AK, I hold a new respect for you.

You just have to earn respect points to keep it is all :D

[/lame game reference]

EDIT: Also, is that girl supposed to be me? o.O

Jessweeee♪
09-07-2008, 10:05 PM
+4 respect points for Celes!

~*~Celes~*~
09-07-2008, 10:09 PM
:D

Also,

Does it matter that much? :/
It only matters as much as you telling us how much of a moron you think AK is :bigsmile:

Aerith's Knight
09-07-2008, 10:12 PM

[/lame game reference]

Lol, either you or Jessweee, but I don't really look in the picture thread, so I have no idea what you two look like. :p

Roto13
09-07-2008, 10:13 PM
It's not even so much misunderstandings, it's that (for the first few days) any time anyone burps they get dogpiled. >_>

Goldenboko
09-07-2008, 10:14 PM

[/lame game reference]

I think its suppose to be me and Jess, cause we where all like 'does not computer. fail.'

~*~Celes~*~
09-07-2008, 10:17 PM
@AK: My pic is in my profile, and for future reference: Jessweeee(note!) has the longest hair of anyone in the world (except Marissa Frisby and some lady I saw at the store the other day)

@GB: Very strong possibility :p

Aerith's Knight
09-07-2008, 10:23 PM
It's not even so much misunderstandings, it's that (for the first few days) any time anyone burps they get dogpiled. >_>

http://img32.picoodle.com/data/img32/3/9/7/f_itsanonom_33c5352.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/9/7/f_itsanonom_33c5352.png&srv=img32)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is who is only known to me and the security officer at Dum-dum's pudding factory.

~*~Celes~*~
09-07-2008, 10:28 PM
I laughed aloud with mirth and merriment.

Psychotic
09-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Who is who is only known to me and the security officer at Dum-dum's pudding factory.So me then.

Aerith's Knight
09-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Who is who is only known to me and the security officer at Dum-dum's pudding factory.So me then.

Basically, yes. *wonders how that would go*

http://img33.picoodle.com/data/img33/3/9/7/f_ajobwelldonm_2a49056.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/9/7/f_ajobwelldonm_2a49056.png&srv=img33)

Last one, I swear.

But we should lay off Psy. He gave me a kidney for god's sake. Okay, it wasn't his and I didn't need it, but it was still a really nice gesture.

So how many people have voted now, Award guy?

[M] Mom – Host
09-07-2008, 11:30 PM
11 people have voted. :p

Sir Lancealot
09-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Wow. I didn't expect to recieve any nominations, let alone two.
Neither did I.

Freya
09-08-2008, 01:13 AM
Wtf? You guys just... *head desk*

Honestly I think Jessweeee is one of the most amazing players ;) When she's got a scummy role she just.. she acts townish it's hard to pin her xD

Jessweeee♪
09-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Thank you for those kind words, Lekana ;_;

Aerith's Knight
09-08-2008, 01:38 AM
I totally agree with Lekana, She's one of the most townie like person ever, even when she's mafia. xD

Psychotic
09-08-2008, 02:01 AM
To me she is the most mafiaish person ever, even when she's town. ...then again, all of you are the most mafiaish person ever to me and it drives me insane. I wish the town consisted of me and only me and then everything would be just fine. TRUST NOBODY.

~*~Celes~*~
09-08-2008, 02:09 AM
To me she is the most mafiaish person ever, even when she's town. ...then again, all of you are the most mafiaish person ever to me and it drives me insane. I wish the town consisted of me and only me and then everything would be just fine. TRUST NOBODY.

Oh, Pauly Wally...You're so untrusting :D

Psychotic
09-08-2008, 02:22 AM
Seriously. As soon as anyone makes a post, I think "OH GOD WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GO AND POST THAT NOW THEY'RE MAFIA TOO ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGH"

Of course you can't very well go around accusing everyone. Not only could you be wrong, but as soon as you accuse someone, you've made an enemy of them, even if you are both town. We probably shouldn't think this way, but let's be honest, when someone accuses you of being mafia, regardless of your alignment, you do not like them very much! Making enemies isn't exactly the best strategy when you already have a whole slew of enemies already waiting in the wings. So I like to be very careful before going all guns blazing on someone.

Denmark
09-08-2008, 02:45 AM

That can be arranged.

Also, everyone in this thread sucks, myself included, for missing the best possible pun regarding this event.

##Voted

Freya
09-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Paul is possibly one of the craziest players. He's not lying when he says he suspects everyone. He really does. Being his partner those few times I saw it... a lot.

I think that's your problem actually. You don't trust anyone. While you shouldn't trust many people, you don't give anyone really the benefit of the doubt. Then when they've done a lot of townish things and then make one bad vote you get all suspicious. I've seen you do it. Suspect everyone but give some people a little more trust, even if it's slight.

Levian
09-08-2008, 10:07 AM
Psychotic wouldn't be the only person who doesn't trust people! :p Mafia at EoFF is pretty much, somebody roleclaims, then everybody decides to lynch him to see if he's telling the truth.

Psychotic
09-08-2008, 12:19 PM
I trusted Leeza and foa in Staff mafia! And Chrono (I think that's who AK was...?) in classic gaming mafia.

Loony BoB
09-08-2008, 12:31 PM
It took a lot of convincing before I 'trusted' anyone. And even then I still harboured suspicions. You can never be too careful...

Aerith's Knight
09-08-2008, 12:33 PM
I was Chrono, yes.

Kinda annoying really, I had no idea who Chrono was. Being bulletproof was awsome though.

Only I reckon now that I shouldve said that I was only daykill proof. That way the mafia would've used up a nightkill or two on me.

Shauna
09-08-2008, 12:45 PM
If only I'd ever played a role here that wasn't Vanilla Town. Well, there was that one time I played Watcher, then got killed on the first night... Maybe then I would have been noticed! :crying:

Well, maybe if I'd ever actually done anything useful for the town I would have been remembered! All I do is be paranoid about everyone and trust people's claims too easily. At the same time.

I'll vote later on. Maybe. :D

[M] Mom – Host
09-08-2008, 01:59 PM
If only I'd ever played a role here that wasn't Vanilla Town. Well, there was that one time I played Watcher, then got killed on the first night... Maybe then I would have been noticed! :crying:

Well, maybe if I'd ever actually done anything useful for the town I would have been remembered! All I do is be paranoid about everyone and trust people's claims too easily. At the same time.

I'll vote later on. Maybe. :D

You were a mason in Mafia V

Shauna
09-08-2008, 05:43 PM
True. But my Mason friend died a day into the game, or something. xD Then I was pretty much just a townie.

~*~Celes~*~
09-08-2008, 05:44 PM
##Vote: Denmark

For thinking of it first, that makes you mafia! :nonono:

Denmark
09-08-2008, 06:11 PM
I feel like I may have the most out-of-game votes. People just don't like me. Fine, I see what it's like. I'm going to go lynch myself. Do Mafia XI on your own, guys.

Dolentrean
09-08-2008, 06:15 PM
As this is the only situation where ##:Vote'ing for someone is a good thing, dosen't that mean you have a good shot at winning something?

Denmark
09-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Nah, most of the votes I've seen for me have been negatively intended. :D

demondude
09-08-2008, 06:37 PM
##Unvote: Denmark

Dolentrean
09-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Just to let everyone know, in this particular situation I support ##Voteing for me.

demondude
09-08-2008, 06:45 PM
You can't vote Denmark! He is thinking of using the theme idea I sent to him!

Aerith's Knight
09-08-2008, 06:56 PM
You can't vote Denmark! He is thinking of using the theme idea I sent to him!

##vote: Denmark

demondude
09-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Everyone who votes for Denmark should be banned from the next game IMO. : P

##Kill: Aeriths Knight

Aerith's Knight
09-08-2008, 07:35 PM
At least write my name right.

You should at least get it right on the banners when you come after me with the pitchforks and torches and such..

Denmark
09-08-2008, 07:43 PM
For the record, AK also sent me theme ideas that I'm thinking of using.

Round 1! FIGHT!

Aerith's Knight
09-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Round 1! FIGHT!

http://img33.picoodle.com/data/img33/3/9/8/f_62b45066406m_d0961f8.gif (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/9/8/f_62b45066406m_d0961f8.gif&srv=img33)

I feel like we're losing the topic of this thread.. Mostly because I can't remember what it was.

Psychotic
09-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Star Wars mafia vs Lord of the Rings mafia.

Luke, I am your godfather.

Aerith's Knight
09-08-2008, 07:51 PM
That is just quote-chaos waiting to happen. :)

May the vote be with you.

demondude
09-08-2008, 07:54 PM
You cannot simply walk into the mafia forum.

Denmark
09-08-2008, 08:25 PM
I feel like we're losing the topic of this thread.. Mostly because I can't remember what it was.

It seems to be a Mafia discussion thread. Therefore, no topic is necessary, as long as you refer back to Mafia occasionally.

Oh and DD it's "One does not simply walk into" X. I know, I won a Ciddie for it. :rolleyes2

More themes! These are all good.

Also, I was already considering Star Wars Mafia. Who wants to be Porkins?!

demondude
09-08-2008, 08:29 PM
I hate Star Wars. :/
I'd still prefer Simpsons mafia.

Dolentrean
09-08-2008, 08:33 PM
I hate Star Wars.

##Vote: Demon Dude

He is clearly a terrorist

Freya
09-08-2008, 08:34 PM
Simpsons just it seems, i dunno like it could happen in an episode. i'd rather have something less likely to happen so that makes it more fun. Like disney, you didn't think Cinderella would have been evil did you?

Dolentrean
09-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Biblical Mafia anyone ;)

Also, to stay on topic (Shameless self promotion)

Denmark
xD yes that's the thing with Simpsons, it's conceivable for an episode. And I'm trying to go away from themes that come from pop culture where there's a defined "good side" and "evil side". Like Star Wars or LotR or Harry Potter owait

Psychotic
Fat Tony would be voted off so hard. :(

Rock band mafia? (not the game)

demondude
09-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Farm animal mafia!
Or just animals in general.

Denmark
09-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Rock Band Mafia based on the game would be just weird.

Someone would complain about my choices of bands for regular "rock band" Mafia just because I like better music than they do.

Also Farm Animal Mafia would conjure up memories of Animal Farm. PS Psy is a communist cause of his pig

Aerith's Knight
09-08-2008, 08:40 PM

It seems to be a Mafia discussion thread. Therefore, no topic is necessary, as long as you refer back to Mafia occasionally.

More themes! These are all good.

*insert referral back to mafia*

Themes:

- Famous movie characters
- Spongebob :p
- Scrubs
- Simpsons
- Friends
- Anime
- Stargate
- The mole-people

Dolentrean
09-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Really Really Cool mafia? Where every character is simply biased off of really really cool things from different universes?

Spiderman votes for Dr. Cox.

The drama builds between Dexter and Morgan Freeman!

Best game ever!

Psychotic
09-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Someone would complain about my choices of bands for regular "rock band" Mafia just because I like better music than they do.I would have the Beatles and Rammstein in it and anybody who didn't like that could do one.

The Godfather Mafia. *shrugs*

Aerith's Knight
09-08-2008, 08:59 PM
Someone would complain about my choices of bands for regular "rock band" Mafia just because I like better music than they do.I would have the Beatles and Rammstein in it and anybody who didn't like that could do one.

The Godfather Mafia. *shrugs*

Double pun heaven?

Goon: "You're the Godfather!"
The Godfather: "That is my name, yes."

Denmark
09-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Marlon Brando Mafia! Every character is a former role played by Marlon Brando. Don Vito Corleone would be a Cop, of course.

Levian
09-08-2008, 09:21 PM
xD yes that's the thing with Simpsons, it's conceivable for an episode. And I'm trying to go away from themes that come from pop culture where there's a defined "good side" and "evil side". Like Star Wars or LotR or Harry Potter owait

That's why I only picked disney characters from the good side when I did the Disney theme. I could easily see someone voting for evil ones on day 1 because of lack of other reasons. :D

That being said, some of the mafia rounds (read Phoenix Wright and Harry Potter) have been a nightmare to play or follow because I'm not familiar with any of the characters at all and I get people and actions mixed up and other silly things. >;o *kills hosts*

Goldenboko
09-08-2008, 09:30 PM
We've had a FF Heroes game, why not an FF Villains?

Sir Lancealot
09-08-2008, 09:45 PM
We've had a FF Heroes game, why not an FF Villains?

I was thinking this as well.

~*~Celes~*~
09-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Paris Hilton, you are a Smart Blond. You have the same abilities as a regular ol' cop, except that your powers preside not in your boobs (which are non-existent as it is), not in your mind (which is, also, non-existent), but in your hair.

You have the choice to investigate one person per night and their role will be revealed as innocent or guilty.

Hollywood Mafia, anyone?

EDIT: Dumb Blond would be the equivalent to the naive cop :p

EDIT2: No one likes my idea? :(

Jessweeee♪
09-09-2008, 03:16 AM
You really need to play Ace Attorney, Levian!

Mogi and I wanted to go with a Death Note theme because Mafia reminds us of it so much, but there weren't enough characters :(

Mogi
09-09-2008, 11:52 PM
I could totally think of enough characters.
XD
Some of them would have to be generic characters though. Which I guess wouldn't be a problem.

I like the theme we're using though.
^_^

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 11:55 PM
I do too, plus I don't follow Death note. But I know our theme inside and out now. xD

Jessweeee♪
09-10-2008, 01:52 AM
We'd need like 25 or something xD

I couldn't get close to that number :(

Mogi
09-10-2008, 02:24 AM
Poor Jesswee.
My list kills 25.
XD

Our current theme kills Death Note though, so everything's okay.

Besides, then AK would feel left out.
And we don't want that.
=[

Goldenboko
09-10-2008, 03:03 AM
Poor Jesswee.
My list kills 25.
XD

And we don't want that.
=[

Speak for yourself :whistle:

Jessweeee♪
09-10-2008, 03:28 AM
Poor Jesswee.
My list kills 25.
XD

And we don't want that.
=[

You are a better fan than I :(

Shiny
09-10-2008, 03:28 AM
Award Guy;2560558']
28) Kill only town as a Vigilante

fire_of_avalon
Jessweeee♪

I love how I was able to dodge that one. No pun intended.

~*~Celes~*~
09-11-2008, 02:29 AM
is it too late to vote? :(

EDIT: Also, Oh! New theme idea!

Heroes mafia :bigsmile:

Claire, the mafian Godfather, has her goonies (Nikki/Jessica and Mya) murder Sylar, the Beloved Tranvestical Princess.

Oh, and Matt can be the cop :bigsmile:

Goldenboko
09-11-2008, 02:44 AM
Heroes? FAIL.

~*~Celes~*~
09-11-2008, 02:57 AM
Heroes? FAIL.

Nono, ultimate WIN :bigsmile:

Sir Lancealot
09-11-2008, 03:39 AM
is it too late to vote? :(

EDIT: Also, Oh! New theme idea!

Heroes mafia :bigsmile:

Claire, the mafian Godfather, has her goonies (Nikki/Jessica and Mya) murder Sylar, the Beloved Tranvestical Princess.

Oh, and Matt can be the cop :bigsmile:

Want to host a game with me?