PDA

View Full Version : WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF. . .

rubah
09-06-2008, 05:27 AM
What would you do if this girl in your cal class was studying with you and you gave her a diet dr. pepper because she needed to wash down a cookie and she only took like two drinks of it and left it in your room?

I decided to drink it after she left. I couldn't just throw it out!

Værn
09-06-2008, 05:42 AM
I wouldn't have Dr. Pepper in my room. Mountain Dew is where it's at.
But yeah, I'd probably just drink it. I mean, if I gave it to her then that means that I paid for it... that' practically like throwing away 65 cents if I don't drink it D=

Bunny
09-06-2008, 08:15 AM
Mountain Dew is where it's at.

OMG IT SHRINKS YOUR SPERM COUNT

I would throw it away because soda is disgusting and she could've had diseases.

Værn
09-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Mountain Dew is where it's at.OMG IT SHRINKS YOUR SPERM COUNTThe rumor is actually that the dye in Mountain Dew (Yellow 5, AKA tartrazine), which is also found in a variety of different foods, is what does that. Aside from the fact that mustard, yogurt, pasta, pudding, etc. would be just as bad if that were true, The Grand Source of All Information (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartrazine#Myths) informs me that there is no real evidence supporting the myth.

Miriel
09-06-2008, 08:41 AM
I would've thrown it out. I'm wasteful like that.

Yamaneko
09-06-2008, 08:45 AM
I wouldn't associate myself with someone who enjoys the rich flavor of Diet Dr. Pepper in the first place.

smittenkitten
09-06-2008, 08:48 AM
I would feel all yucky if I drank it, so i would just pour it down the drain. She might of left her cookie crumbs in it. >.<

blackmage_nuke
09-06-2008, 08:52 AM
I'd probably throw it out but thinking about how wasteful it was would probably keep me up at night

Calliope
09-06-2008, 09:14 AM
I'd stick it in the fridge and offer it to her next time.

Yamaneko
09-06-2008, 09:19 AM
What kind of terrible person offers someone a flat soda?

Montoya
09-06-2008, 09:19 AM
Diet? No thanks.

Breine
09-06-2008, 09:45 AM
I'd throw it out.

Zeldy
09-06-2008, 10:18 AM
I.. Does no one else share their drinks? If I have a drink, I always offer it to the people around me, I'm really not fussed about GERMZ.

Blue Harvest
09-06-2008, 10:30 AM
I'd drink it. No point letting a fine Dr. Pepper go to waste. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

Aerith's Knight
09-06-2008, 01:54 PM
I'd throw it at her head when she leaves, yelling: "Finish it, dammit!"

You get now why I only have a handful of friends.. with hard heads each. :p

Old Manus
09-06-2008, 01:57 PM
I.. Does no one else share their drinks? If I have a drink, I always offer it to the people around me, I'm really not fussed about GERMZ.qft :confused:

Quindiana Jones
09-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Dr Pepper is disgusting.

Momiji
09-06-2008, 02:12 PM
I decided to drink it after she left. I couldn't just throw it out!

Ooh, indirect kiss. :p

cloud21zidane16
09-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Maybe id drink it if i thought she looked like a clean person, otherwise throw it out.

Hambone
09-06-2008, 05:37 PM

This. Also, I wouldn't have a DIET anything. Eww.

Bunny
09-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Mountain Dew is where it's at.OMG IT SHRINKS YOUR SPERM COUNTThe rumor is actually that the dye in Mountain Dew (Yellow 5, AKA tartrazine), which is also found in a variety of different foods, is what does that. Aside from the fact that mustard, yogurt, pasta, pudding, etc. would be just as bad if that were true, The Grand Source of All Information (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tartrazine#Myths) informs me that there is no real evidence supporting the myth.

Spoiler: Caps denote sarcasm.

rubah
09-06-2008, 06:01 PM
I.. Does no one else share their drinks? If I have a drink, I always offer it to the people around me, I'm really not fussed about GERMZ.

I have no qualms what so ever about sharing with my friends and people I know, but I dont' really know this girl very well.

DMKA
09-06-2008, 09:45 PM
I would of thrown it out like any good American.

arcanedude34
09-06-2008, 09:48 PM
I'd drink it if it wasn't diet... I hate diet... : P Last year I'd always finish my friend's water at lunch cuz I'd always drink my Dr. Pepper before eating my lunch (and me and him are both guys OMG GAY : X [btw I'm kidding, this kinda thing doesn't bug me at all])

qwertysaur
09-06-2008, 09:48 PM
I would go give it to another friend. :p

Clouded Sky
09-06-2008, 09:56 PM
I agree with Zeldy - though I would have thrown this out.

I HATE diet, and I am trying to stop drinking pop, have hardly had any for 3 months.

Rocket Edge
09-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Depends how parched I am!

Leeza
09-06-2008, 10:47 PM
I wouldn't associate myself with someone who enjoys the rich flavor of Diet Dr. Pepper in the first place.

I'm not really wasteful, but I would still throw that out.

Arc_Master_14
09-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Was said girl cute? actually that doesnt matter I like Dr. Pepper Diet or not.

rubah
09-06-2008, 10:59 PM
the fact that it was diet dr. pepper is basically irrelevant. Just replace it with the beverage of your choice!

Fujiko
09-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Dr. Pepper >.< *doesn't even like*

Araciel
09-07-2008, 02:48 AM
Dr Pepper is evil and tastes like Coke with perfume in it.

I wouldn't drink it. I'd probably give it to the planned parenthood building and then they'd use it to terminate a pregnancy.

Peegee
09-07-2008, 03:12 AM

This. Except without the witty humour.

Substituting Dr Pepper for something awesome, like, say, 7-Up, I would just drink it.

DMKA
09-07-2008, 03:38 AM

I wouldn't drink it. I'd probably give it to the planned parenthood building and then they'd use it to terminate a pregnancy.

You poor, poor soul. Dr Pepper is the best tasting beverage ever conceived by mankind. God must of really hated your parents to give you such unfortunate taste buds.

rubah
09-07-2008, 04:53 AM
you can really taste the caramel flavor in dr. pepper if you let it go flat.

Madame Adequate
09-07-2008, 05:14 AM
Sure I'd drink it. Why the heck not, unless she had like, warts or something?

Quindiana Jones
09-07-2008, 11:00 AM

This is why we need .

NeoTifa
09-07-2008, 08:48 PM
ummmm.... probably throw it away. im used to sharing "community food/drinks" because of band and drill team, but seriously. if you dont know them, then you dont know their health. drinking after someone is a right of passage imo. you can truly call yourselves friends if you can trust them not to leave a loogey at the bottom. :)

Jessweeee♪
09-07-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm really weird about it so I wouldn't drink it. I wouldn't want to waste it, either, so it would just sit there for awhile.

Xander
09-07-2008, 09:54 PM
I would feel all yucky if I drank it, so i would just pour it down the drain. She might of left her cookie crumbs in it. >.<

If she's washing the cookie down with it, she probably ate the cookie first and didn't spit it back into the drink o_O Plus as far as I know cookies don't get stuck all over your mouth in the way doughnuts do.. xD

Yeah, like Zeldy said I'm not bothered about sharing drinks and stuff, it's kinda funny how people are happy kissing and EXCHANGING spit but not sharing drinks. I guess sometimes it might feel odd if you don't know the person too well though - there was a guy at work once who finished ANY food people didn't eat, and took their knifes and forks or whatever to use. He even used the chopsticks I'd been using which I did find a *bit* odd. But I also respected him for not being all "eww germs" about it. He's still alive as far as I know :)

~*~Celes~*~
09-07-2008, 10:13 PM
I'd have dumped it down the drain =[

*is a germophobe*

The ironic thing is, I can be all FRENCHKISSYLET'SSHAREADRINK and end up giving Alan strep throat...but I'm a germophobe.

Levian
09-07-2008, 11:27 PM
I'd throw it away like kittens and rocks in a bag.

Moon Rabbits
09-07-2008, 11:55 PM

You poor, poor soul. Dr Pepper is the best tasting beverage ever conceived by mankind. God must of really hated your parents to give you such unfortunate taste buds.

Yeah, too much Dr Pepper h8 going on here. It is like Coke, but better. Better than the drug, too!

Sure I'd drink it. Why the heck not, unless she had like, warts or something?

Yeah, unless she was like ... visibly icky I would drink it. I've no qualms with that sort of stuff, really. I share drinks and food with people all the time.

Lawr
09-08-2008, 01:01 AM
I might have drunk the soda. Nothing a girl has my man genes can't handle.

This is why we need .

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT QUIN!? :rolleyes2

rubah
09-08-2008, 01:05 AM
We have a perfectly acceptable irony mark.

Avarice-ness
09-08-2008, 01:13 AM
If I give anyone one of my soda's after I've drank some, they can keep it. I have a very hard time drinking after people, so even if the soda was originally mine, I forfeit all ownership to the soda the second I let someone drink after me.