PDA

View Full Version : I'm too la... meh

Ramza Beoulve
09-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Do you tend to succumb to laziness?

I'm too lazy right now to even change my sig to a new one or the old one. Even to finish this... meh.

Clouded Sky
09-06-2008, 10:51 PM
It takes more effort to type "I'm too lazy" than to type "I'm too la... meh" It also takes more effort to add ...meh at the end of a post than to not add it. So I am laughing.

Ramza Beoulve
09-06-2008, 10:53 PM
It takes more effort to type "I'm too lazy" than to type "I'm too la... meh" It also takes more effort to add ...meh at the end of a post than to not add it. So I am laughing.
I know, that's the sad thing about this, I'm too lazy to be lazy.

:cry:

EDIT: and the "... meh" is copy-pasted in my computer since the beginning of time

leader of mortals
09-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Everyone who doesnt post in this thread wins because they are proving that they are too lazy to post in a thread about laziness.

I am so lazy that I only went out with my friends once the entire summer...

rubah
09-06-2008, 11:02 PM
A lot of the time I'm too lazy to brush my teeth before bed, but I always have to brush them in the morning because I can't stand how nasty they are by then xD

Shlup
09-07-2008, 12:14 AM
I was going to post about how lazy I was, but I was too lazy to think of something so I left the thread. Now a couple hours later I realized just how lazy I am.

Peegee
09-07-2008, 03:52 AM
Bart: I'm not lazy, I'm just ... um ... uh ... Lisa, finish my sentence for me.
Lisa: Why don't you finish your own darn... *zzz*

Hambone
09-07-2008, 05:41 AM
A lot of the time I'm too lazy to brush my teeth before bed, but I always have to brush them in the morning because I can't stand how nasty they are by then xD

This, and I'm too lazy to spread my homework over the course of the entire weekend instead of cramming on Sunday, I'm also too lazy to:

Wash my face before bed because acne sucks
Mow
Weedeat
Unload the dishwasher
Go outside
Live
Make something to eat
Make friends
Call my friends back when I tell them I will
Improve my family life
Look for a job (but I don't even understand why I have to, I'm 14, wtf?)
Take medicine when I have a minor affliction such as a headache
Make an attempt to stop biting the nails

I should really stop being so lazy. :eek:

Goldenboko
09-07-2008, 06:14 AM

maybe he was going to go on and tell a story about how he was too lazy to do something, but decided he was too lazy to tell us? duh.

Ramza Beoulve
09-07-2008, 06:20 AM

maybe he was going to go on and tell a story about how he was too lazy to do something, but decided he was too lazy to tell us? duh.
Actually, I lasted 1 hour making this thread, so there.

Jiro
09-07-2008, 10:32 AM
I'm not so much lazy, as doing things instead of the necessities. Basically, procrastinating :D
I do crap all around the house, and I feel bad, but I'm too lazy/busy to change it :D

Remulak
09-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Do you tend to succumb to laziness?

I'm too lazy right now to even change my sig to a new one or the old one. Even to finish this... meh.

As long as you have that mentality you can never change.
</br> It's like when a child claims they will do more chores
</br> if they could just get a raise on their allowance.

Blue Harvest
09-08-2008, 10:25 AM
My life is ruled by laziness.