PDA

View Full Version : Growlanser

CimminyCricket
09-08-2008, 11:19 PM
OH MY GOODNESS

I've had Growlanser Generations for a while now and I've played the hell out of number 2, not sure where I'm at, I know I haven't beaten it yet, and I'm loving it. I only have 2 and 3, I've never seen 1 and they're already up to six. How and where can I get these games, I've checked ebay and nothing. I want them in English. They were published by Working Designs before they went blam, and then Atlus started doing it in Japan, but I can't find it here at all D:

Any of you peoples know anything?

Bunny
09-09-2008, 12:24 AM
To my knowledge they've only released two Growlanser games in the US: Growlanser Generations and Growlanser: Heritage of War. So that's the second, third and fifth game. I don't think they've released anything other than that or have plans to.

I enjoyed all three immensely although I don't like the changes from Generations to Heritage.

CimminyCricket
09-09-2008, 12:59 AM
I have Heritage of War, but I haven't started it yet. I want them all! D:

Ryth
09-09-2008, 08:04 PM
I haven't picked up Growlanser: Heritage of War yet, but I know Generations was simply amazing.

JKTrix
09-09-2008, 09:25 PM
This is one of those series I know I'll never play, but I wanted to get it just because I'm a fan of Urushihara (the artist). He does some wicked pretty stuff.

theundeadhero
09-09-2008, 10:56 PM
When Generations came out I went to my video game store every single day for about a week and a half until they had a copy in :p It was well worth it. I love it. I happened to randomly come across the special edition box of Heritage while I was in Kuwait and picked it up immediately.

CimminyCricket
09-09-2008, 11:03 PM
I have the Special Edition of both games ^_^ I'm in love.