PDA

View Full Version : OMG I WANT TO CRY!

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:11 PM
Everyone is goin on about the world being sucked up and im scared REALLY scared like at school i nearly cried becuz i was so frightened. is it REALLY going to end i mean i really am scared because everyone seems to know about it so it must be an important isssue and now i want to kill myself.

Comet
09-09-2008, 07:14 PM
I suggest you go do it cos the world is gonna end. I'm gonna do it today.

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:15 PM
omg i knew it =[ why are the scientist trying to kill us! god sake they're fucking dumb.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:16 PM
What in the world are you talking about?

edit: Stop worrying. Do you know the force it takes to create a wormhole/back hole?

It'd take an imploding sun.

I suppose they are scared that anti-matter would be created, but then again, we don't even know what black holes really consist of.

I say it would be quite the achievement if a microfissure would be created, but I seriously doubt it.

The fact is, they don't know what will happen, this is the whole reason for doing these tests.

Comet
09-09-2008, 07:18 PM

You seem clueless.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:22 PM

You seem clueless.

Look at the edit hotshot, I just don't follow the news as much as you all do.

The fact that its second rate news makes it even more neccesary to put an explination in the title.

Yar
09-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Here's something to cry about: I ran over a bunny today when I was driving.

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:23 PM
But black holes are so strong that NOTHING can resist its magnetic pull so even a small black whole wiil suck up some of the earth.

OMG. =[

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:24 PM
and erm....i dont even care about the bunny we're all dying anyway so you did good fro putting it to sleep and out tis musery

Comet
09-09-2008, 07:25 PM

You seem clueless.

Look at the edit hotshot, I just don't follow the news as much as you all do.

The fact that its second rate news makes it even more neccesary to put an explination in the title.

You spelt explanation wrong.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:25 PM
But black holes are so strong that NOTHING can resist its magnetic pull so even a small black whole wiil suck up some of the earth.

OMG. =[

We can not create large black holes. With a small black hole the gravity of this planet would be disturbed and flood waves and earth quackes would happen. Same as with the gravity of the moon.

It wouldnt... suck everything up.

Plus, the gravitational forces of a black hole would kill you before you'd get sucked up anyway.

Sorry for having english as a second language. You do know how much of an asshole you sound like right now, right?

Comet
09-09-2008, 07:27 PM

OMG. =[

We can not create large black holes. With a small black hole the gravity of this planet would be disturbed and flood waves and earth quackes would happen. Same as with the gravity of the moon.

It wouldnt... suck everything up.

Sorry for having english as a second language. You do know how much of an asshole you sound like, right now?

Not really ;) English is my second language too :D

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:28 PM
dont fight unless i can get involved lol

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:29 PM

Sorry for having english as a second language. You do know how much of an asshole you sound like, right now?

Doesn't negate the fact that you still sound like an a-hole, reflecting only on a spelling error.

Yar
09-09-2008, 07:29 PM
and erm....i dont even care about the bunny we're all dying anyway so you did good fro putting it to sleep and out tis museryWho said I put it out of its misery? For all I know, it could just have its hindlegs and spine broke.

Comet
09-09-2008, 07:30 PM

Doesn't negate the fact that you still sound like an a-hole, reflecting only on a spelling error.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't reflect the fact that you keep swearing :cool:

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:30 PM
w/e :greenie:

Roto13
09-09-2008, 07:31 PM
The only thing a micro black hole could suck up is your brain. OH HO HO HO!

Comet
09-09-2008, 07:32 PM
The only thing a micro black hole could suck up is your brain. OH HO HO HO!

I don't know who that was to but I loled nevertheless :cool:

demondude
I love this thread.

Momiji
Children! Shut up, please.

Even though this thread is absolute trollbait, I'm fairly certain nothing will happen. Our lives will continue on as usual.

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:33 PM
yeh top marks making an insult on a forum where no one gives a http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif about whether im dumb or not. http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gifhttp://forums.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/rpg_009.gif.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:34 PM

Oh nevermind. I thought you were an adult, but you're only 15. I'll just start ignoring you now.

And bunny, micro-black holes are just that, microscopic. As long as it doesn't expand the damage should be minimal.

But then again, it will not be created in the fist place. They just took two things they cannot explain, and connected them.

Comet
09-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Doesn't negate the fact that you still sound like an a-hole, reflecting only on a spelling error.

Oh nevermind. I thought you were an adult, but you're only 15. I'll just start ignoring you now.

And bunny, micro-black holes are just that, microscopic. As long as it doesn't expand the damage should be minimal.

But then again, it will not be created in the fist place.

An intelligent 15 year old :)

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:35 PM
not as intelligent as me. lol

Dolentrean
09-09-2008, 07:36 PM
If the world ends, then I will probobly be too dead to care. You should all adopt this mentality.

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:36 PM
not a very fair thing to say aeriths night. your old and you still waste away on this stinky forum for FF? This is MADE for teenagers.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:38 PM
*points at the 40% other people that are even older as me, most of them mods, admins and CK's*

But mostly I meant that I get drawn into arguments fast, but seeing as teenagers do so because they're childish, I should ignore them. It'll save me from a lot of trouble.

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:39 PM
so what love i thought you were above answering to someone of my age. how daring.

Raebus
09-09-2008, 07:39 PM
How old are you, bunny?

You sound 12.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:40 PM
Again, I am not ignoring you, but if you insist on starting a fight, then I will.

Seems rather simple to me.

Momiji
09-09-2008, 07:40 PM
not a very fair thing to say aeriths night. your old and you still waste away on this stinky forum for FF? This is MADE for teenagers.

Oh god, I hope not.

Oh, and Final Fantasy existed long before the Playstation 2 era, you know. People who were playing it way back when it first came out in the late 80s are well into adulthood now. Of course, I wasn't even a fetus back when Final Fantasy started. :monster:

Dolentrean
09-09-2008, 07:41 PM
You know what, this thread made me reevaluate my take on the LHC... maybe the world ending would be a good thing.

But again, to dead to care.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:42 PM
Another excuse for a party, the world ending and all.

*goes off to get the beer*

Raebus
09-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Congratulations Bunny, you've managed to make someone look forwards to dying if it'll mean they'll never see a thread like this again.

Aerith's Knight
*gigglesnort*

I<3Bunnies*~
OH NOES PLEASE DONT IGNORE ME AERITHS NIGHT! IF I DONT HAVE FRIENDS LEFT ON EOFF THEN I HAVE NOTHING!!!!!

end scene.

Bunny
You are giving me a bad name. Stop it immediately or suffer the consequences.

Comet
09-09-2008, 07:48 PM
You are giving me a bad name. Stop it immediately or suffer the consequences.

*dies of...laughter?*

No just dies because the world is ending tomorrow :D

Raebus
09-09-2008, 07:49 PM
So, when we're still around tomorrow, who's going to make the "So this is what it's like to be dead...oh wait, we aren't dead and the world didn't come to an end" thread?

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:50 PM
http://img34.picoodle.com/data/img34/3/9/9/f_yourlastdaym_c2896e2.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/9/9/f_yourlastdaym_c2896e2.png&srv=img34)

Comet
So, when we're still around tomorrow, who's going to make the "So this is what it's like to be dead...oh wait, we aren't dead and the world didn't come to an end" thread?

I might as well make that thread now.

I<3Bunnies*~
w/e i dont really care its not like this is real life. you dont know my name, me face, my life wont be affected at all (no end ov the world jokes).

Also OMG that estelle has FISH LIPS I mean her songs are crud and it always sound like shes straining her voice to reach high notes.

Raebus
xD

That sums up my thoughts perfectly, AK.

Momiji
09-09-2008, 07:51 PM
September 10, 2008: The day we all come back to EoFF as zombies.

I propose mass thread necromancy.

Raebus
09-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Does it still count as necrophilia (However its spelt) If everyone is a zombie?

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:52 PM
omg AK you went through THAT MUCH effort to insult me??? Bunny im sorry but why isnt she being told off for antagonising a teenage girl?

Raebus
09-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Keep "antagonising" her, AK.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:54 PM
One, cuz I'm a man.

Two, because it took me one minute.

Three, because they know I'm right.

Four, you just insulted them.

Five, you annoy them.

That's five reasons right there.

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 07:55 PM
raebus your a bully.....you think your mr big tats because you have a load of people backing you up? nothing particularly interesting or origional about you, leave it.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:56 PM
*snip*

It's been enough.

But I wonder what theoretical proof they even have for such an event.

Raebus
09-09-2008, 07:58 PM
Right, I'm not playing your little game.

You type really fast. xD

Zeldy
09-09-2008, 07:59 PM
lololol now you sound like an a-hole, way to be ageist.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Turnabout is fair play. :)

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 08:00 PM
haha the moment someone makes a point or degrades you the way YOU degrade them raebus you dont like it and stop "playing the game". god, i cant stand you.

Raebus
We all sound like an A-Hole from time to time. xD
Can't be helped I suppose!

I can't stand you either deary, go get sucked into a black hole already. :)

~*~Celes~*~
Seriously? You seriously think the world is going to end?

:kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaolaugh:

Oh, and the fact that you think you're intelligent really made me laugh. Just so you know.

Why not have some fun with your boyfriend while he's on the toilet? :monster:

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 08:02 PM
god, raebus, your SO WITTY. :greenie:

at least i can admit im not perfect.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 08:03 PM
*snip*

That was a little immature.

Raebus
09-09-2008, 08:03 PM
You're into some rather disturbing things, Celes!

Momiji
09-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Wow, the bickering in this thread is pathetic. I'd rather go and read threads on 4chan (where they have been calling it the 'Large Hardon Collider') about this than watch you all go at it like schoolchildren.

Does it still count as necrophilia (However its spelt) If everyone is a zombie?

Erm... I said necromancy, not necrophilia. I'd rather bring a dead thread back to life than have sex with it.

Lawr
09-09-2008, 08:04 PM

STUPID SMURFING 15 YEAR OLDS! They think they know everything. Fricken idiots.

Raebus
09-09-2008, 08:05 PM
I know what you said. xD

I was bringing up another point! It was a question that came to mind before.

Peegee
Nothing's going to happen. As if PG would really get his wish that the entirety of human existence will finally end.

Aerith's Knight
Wow, the bickering in this thread is pathetic. I'd rather go and read threads on 4chan (where they have been calling it the 'Large Hardon Collider') about this than watch you all go at it like schoolchildren.

It's quite fun for a little while, but nobody here really posts on the topic anymore.

Momiji
09-09-2008, 08:06 PM

It's quite fun for a little while, but nobody here really posts on the topic anymore.

Which is why I've been exclusively on /c/ for quite some time now.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 08:07 PM

STUPID SMURFING 15 YEAR OLDS! They think they know everything. Fricken idiots.

Lolz, People take it a little out of context.

I'd only ignore you if you start picking a fight.

[quote]

What's /c/?

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 08:08 PM
I'm pretty up there in terms of intelligence, Celes.

I hope you're aware that my real IQ would reach out, grab you by your buttered short ones and make you its bitch. D'ya get me blud?

~*~Celes~*~
09-09-2008, 08:10 PM
You're into some rather disturbing things, Celes!
http://forums.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/119564-he-wants-me-do-s.html
That's what I was referring to :monster:

Also,
http://img34.picoodle.com/data/img34/3/9/9/f_yourlastdaym_c2896e2.png (http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/9/9/f_yourlastdaym_c2896e2.png&srv=img34)
AK, I'm pretty sure you pwned the thread right there. :monster:

I hope you're aware that my real IQ would reach out, grab you by your buttered short ones and make you its bitch. D'ya get me blud?
your real IQ? Ladies and gents, I do believe this person just suggested that they're acting under a false name! (aka, someone made a second account! Paul, you silly fish :trout:)

If you're really intelligent, you'll know that your IQ is actually just a number :monster: In reality, it doesn't mean much of anything.

Aerith's Knight

I doubt it, mine's 140, and seeing as nobody can get over 160(? could be a little more), unless they're einstein reincarnated, I wouldn't be that impressed.

Why thank you Celes.

Momiji

What's /c/?

Anime/Cute. :heart:

I hope you're aware that my real IQ would reach out, grab you by your buttered short ones and make you its bitch.

D'ya get me blud?

Anyone who actually thinks we're in any danger because of the LHC wouldn't exactly epitomize 'intelligence'.

Raebus
09-09-2008, 08:11 PM
So anyway, I had a daydream about a black hole. In it I was this super powered being who could control them and move to them to another area. That would be good for an intergalactic prank.

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Anyone who actually thinks we're in any danger because of the LHC wouldn't exactly epitomize 'intelligence'.Erm...are you dumb?

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 08:12 PM
So anyway, I had a daydream about a black hole. In it I was this super powered being who could control them and move to them to another area. That would be good for an intergalactic prank.

Use relativistic effects or extreme gravity to deflect the solar rays out for a little while? xD

Awsome prank.. awsome.

Everyone would think the world ended. And by everyone, I mean Bunny. :)

Lawr
09-09-2008, 08:13 PM

You're a fricken Einstein. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=1019483)

Yar
09-09-2008, 08:14 PM
Ooh! There are so many opportunities enlarge my epeen here! :greenie:

Roto13
09-09-2008, 08:15 PM
"You're immature!" "No YOU'RE immature!" "I'm smarter than you!" "Nuh uh!" "Uh huh!" "My IQ is a hundred zillion!" "Well mine is a hundred trillion zillion!" "MINE IS A HUNDRED BAJILLION MAMILLION TIMES INFINITY!" "I HATE YOU ALL AND YOU SUCK AND I NEVER COME HERE ANY MORE EXCEPT TO TELL PEOPLE THAT I DON'T COME HERE ANY MORE! PLEASE DON'T CHECK MY POST HISTORY!"

Momiji
09-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Anyone who actually thinks we're in any danger because of the LHC wouldn't exactly epitomize 'intelligence'.Erm...are you dumb?

No, I'm not. The scientists running the LHC would not use such a thing unless they were 101% certain it was safe to do so. It's that beautiful thing called 'common sense'.

DK
09-09-2008, 08:17 PM
I<3Bunnies*~ best newbie Christmas Ciddies '08 or gtfo

~*~Celes~*~
09-09-2008, 08:17 PM

You're a fricken Einstein. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/search.php?searchid=1019483)

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
:(

Anywhoobles, the fact that Ms. Bunny neglected to deny what I stated makes me :rolleyes2

Momiji
09-09-2008, 08:18 PM
I<3Bunnies*~ Most likely to be banned Christmas Ciddies '08 or gtfo

Fixed.

DK
09-09-2008, 08:19 PM
go back to your loli collection and leave the ciddies predictions to the real men

Aerith's Knight

No, I'm not. The scientists running the LHC would not use such a thing unless they were 101% certain it was safe to do so. It's that beautiful thing called 'common sense'.

Actually, they have no idea what will exactly happen, as in how much energy would be released etc, but they sure as hell will know whether or not a micro-fissure would be created. xD

~*~Celes~*~
I<3Bunnies*~ Most likely to be banned Christmas Ciddies '08 or gtfo

Fixed.

QFMFT

Momiji
09-09-2008, 08:21 PM
go back to your loli collection and leave the ciddies predictions to the real men

*stifles a laugh*

Actually, they have no idea what will exactly happen, as in how much energy would be released etc, but they sure as hell will know whether or not a micro-fissure would be created. xD

Oh please, you know as well as anyone that if this thing had the potential to 'end the world' they wouldn't use it. The stakes are just too high.

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 08:22 PM
The fact that Celes neglected to cotton on to the nature of this thread makes me :lol:

Roto13
09-09-2008, 08:22 PM
I<3Bunnies*~ best newbie Christmas Ciddies '08 or gtfo

I'm pretty sure second accounts don't count as newbies.

DK
09-09-2008, 08:23 PM
not as if there have been any actual newbies of any note. the last good one was like, Levian.

Dolentrean
09-09-2008, 08:24 PM
This is like the MTV version of the EoEO thread :p

Cookie
09-09-2008, 08:48 PM
I don't think I've ever wanted to screencap anything from EoFF as much as I do right now.

scrumpleberry
09-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Bunnies (there ya go Bunny, differentiation to preserve your good name), you need to comport yourself with more respect and dignity if you want to get any respect around here. Being a bitch to everyone else when you're new won't make you any friends at all.

And don't worry about the LHC. Chances are you won't know about it before it happens.

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Remember Lionheart? The newbie that kept going on about how he wanted to crossdress? xD

Anyway, momiji, in such a cooperative and public experiment they would of course would be sure it's not destructive.

But I doubt they would be conserned in let's say.. military experiments.. Did you know that in Virginia they are actually trying to build a faser? xD

qwertysaur
09-09-2008, 09:02 PM
if you are worried about a black hole from the LHC, the current data predicts that a black hole formed would take 100 years to be the size of an atom.

Roto13
09-09-2008, 09:03 PM
I don't think I've ever wanted to screencap anything from EoFF as much as I do right now.

I can with some Firefox extension. :D

Bunnies (there ya go Bunny, differentiation to preserve your good name), you need to comport yourself with more respect and dignity if you want to get any respect around here. Being a bitch to everyone else when you're new won't make you any friends at all.

It's true. Look at AK!

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 09:04 PM

It's true. Look at AK!

I want to.. but I can't seem to argue with that logic. xD

Goldenboko
09-09-2008, 09:04 PM

It's true. Look at AK!

Oh-Burn.

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 09:08 PM
I think I made it obvious that I'm taking the piss [see my other threads].

:confused:

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2008, 09:09 PM
You're taking the what? :eyebrow:

Is that even an expression?

Could be new age and crap, but I never actually heard a 12yo girl use such language.

Is that you, DD?

Roto13
09-09-2008, 09:10 PM
I hope so. Because if it's not an expression, it's probably literal.

I<3Bunnies*~
09-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Christ, I'm talking to a bunch of moogles.

Psychotic
09-09-2008, 09:11 PM
what the living fuck is this

Psychotic
09-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Okay gang, let's review.

The following people are horrible jerks and should not have made some of the posts that they made in this thread:

Comet
Aerith's Knight
Raebus
Zeldy
~*~Celes~*~

So yeah consider this a verbal beatdown. I don't care if Bunnies was a troll. There's not a clause in the rules that says "Oh, but if you suspect someone of being a troll, disregard the above!" Just don't post at all.