PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Everyone

Comet
09-09-2008, 09:54 PM
I just want to apologize to everyone (mostly Aerith's Knight) about what I said in that black hole thread. It was silly comments. I hope you forgive me. I also feel quite sympathetic towards Zeldy, because she is part of the' gang' when she was merely sticking up for her rights and beliefs (melodramatic?). Sorry guys.

Remulak
09-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Nobody cares. Really.

Værn
09-09-2008, 09:59 PM
Yeah. If you should be apologizing for anything, it's your signature. It makes my brain twitch.

Quindiana Jones
09-09-2008, 10:00 PM
Ooh, no don't do this, man. We all feel like making apology threads sometimes, but you'll look back and cringe.

Let's talk about how Psy's CK presence is dampened somewhat by the fact that he has a pig in galoshes for a sig.

qwertysaur
09-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Ooh, no don't do this, man. We all feel like making apology threads sometimes, but you'll look back and cringe.

Let's talk about how Psy's CK presence is dampened somewhat by the fact that he has a pig in galoshes for a sig.
But you have to love that pig.

Raebus
09-09-2008, 10:02 PM
It's not just an ordinary pig, it is wearing boots! A pretty cool pig imho.

Old Manus
09-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Let's make one more thread, for the road!

Roto13
09-09-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm not sorry. Everyone sucks.

Quindiana Jones
09-09-2008, 10:10 PM
I agree, yeah. It's a totally bitchin' pig. But when someone tells you to STFU or he'll virtually kick your ass and they have a pig in boots fetish...it's like a Bouncer wearing Hello! Kitty bra and panties (with nowt else) telling you to not start anything.

Psy needs a second account for CKing. One like Mr. Kill or something.

Goldenboko
09-09-2008, 10:14 PM
I agree, yeah. It's a totally bitchin' pig. But when someone tells you to STFU or he'll virtually kick your ass and they have a pig in boots fetish...it's like a Bouncer wearing Hello! Kitty bra and panties (with nowt else) telling you to not start anything.

Psy needs a second account for CKing. One like Mr. Kill or something.

His old Niko Bellac sig did the trick quite nicely imho.

Quindiana Jones
09-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Yeah, but I like the pig. It's just Psy doesn't have the Leeza-ness to pull off that kind of signature.

Remulak
09-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Yeah, but I like the pig. It's just Psy doesn't have the Leeza-ness to pull off that kind of signature.

Thank you for that interesting perspective that we can now all benefit from.

scrumpleberry
PIGGY IS BEAUTIFUL <3

anyone who thinks otherwise can take it up with me

NeoCracker
I'm not sorry. Everyone sucks.

I have no Idea what the hell this is all about, so I'm going to agree with Roto by Default.

Fonzie
09-09-2008, 10:28 PM

Quit trolling.

Paul can fucking use whatever animal he chooses. He has my vote. :p

Remulak
09-09-2008, 10:30 PM

Quit trolling.

Excuse me? Fonz, how does it feel that a sitcom character was born with everything you weren't.

You also seemed to be confused on what "trolling" is Fonz. I'm simply replying in an honest fashion.

Psychotic
09-09-2008, 10:35 PM
I think if you really want to apologise, Comet, send PMs to anyone you feel you might have offended.

Also, forumgoers of EoFF, please provide manly alternative sigs to the pig. Like maybe a man with a shotgun punching some kittens or something. I don't know. Go hog wild.

While we're here though, Remulak, chill out on the snide comments.