PDA

View Full Version : Applying

Laddy
09-11-2008, 12:11 AM
Ever applied for a show? I am for the next Survivor. Wish me luck. I already have me a strategy. I'll elaborate later.

So, and game/reality you want to get on or applied for?

Roto13
09-11-2008, 12:13 AM
Are you a bartender? That's apparently a prerequisite.

Raebus
09-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Big Brother. If I get onto the show I might get to meet the producers or everyone in charge of making it, and take them all out ridding the world of Big Brother once and for all.

Laddy
09-11-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm a part-time motivational speaker/film student/internet cafe employeed, who's a bisexual hippie with a flamboyant personality.

Kirobaito
09-11-2008, 01:50 AM
I've tried out for Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and Jeopardy. I did not succeed in getting into the contestant pool on the former, and I'm honestly not sure on the latter. I passed all of their tests, so I guess I'm in the contestant pool for the next year or so.

Momiji
09-11-2008, 02:01 AM
Reality TV shows are part of the cancer that is killing television.

EDIT: Wait-- television is already dead to me. I guess Reality Totally Staged TV is like beating a dead horse.

~*~Celes~*~
09-11-2008, 02:03 AM
I hate reality shows, tbh

Goldenboko
09-11-2008, 02:07 AM
I'm a part-time motivational speaker/film student/internet cafe employeed, who's a bisexual hippie with a flamboyant personality.

Yeah, you aren't getting in.

;p

Laddy
09-11-2008, 03:23 AM

Yeah, you aren't getting in.

;p
Are you joking?

Captain Maxx Power
09-11-2008, 01:15 PM
If I'm going to become known to the public I want it to be on the merits of my achievements, not on the merits of making a tit of myself in the hope of winning thousands of pounds and a cover page on Heat. Seriously, I'd rather stab my eyeballs out with rusty heated pokers dipped in tar than step foot on any sort of reality show.

Yar
09-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Laddy, I think you're more of an Amazing Race contestant with that avatar.

But, no. Although my father wants me to try Jeopardy!. I'm not opposed to the idea, I've never tried to be on. :-/ I'd rather be on Wheel of Fortune, though nowadays that game is incredibly flawed.

Laddy
09-11-2008, 09:29 PM
I like the Amazing Race, but I'm only 20, yoiu have to be 21 to apply.

Plus, Survivor has the social strategy thing to it, which is why I love Mafia so much. Just don't count on me winning any poularity contests ro playing the game how it's supposed to be. So many people have favorites in young, stupid, people who win challenges but never try strategy. Sigh. No won der they never win. X/

Mr. Chomps
09-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Nope.

I thought about applying for The Crystal Maze, and then I realised that they don't make it any more and that all the shows were just re-runs. :(