PDA

View Full Version : How well do you keep track of things?

Avarice-ness
09-13-2008, 04:14 AM
So since I went to the doctor today, it seems that she could have knocked me into pre-labor just by checking my dialation! Since the appointment I've been having on and off contractions! Usually I only have painful contractions at night and then pressure contractions during the day, now they're mixing up to eventually become EPIC PAINFUL PRESSURE CONTRACTIONS!
Either way, I've been noting each of these. The doctors told me that both different feeling contractions ARE true contractions so instead of relying on one, I get to rely on both. So, I made a list that has each time I've had a painful contraction and a pressure contraction and then on a scale from one to three, one being the worst, how much pressure the pressure contractions are.
Due to this, I've realized, that the pressure contractions at one end up leading to a painful contraction, then start back over at 3, then to 2, then to 1, then to painful contraction!

I would have never of noticed this if I didn't keep the list! :D

I've become a lot more organized and a list user since pregnancy. xD

So! Do you keep calanders? Lists? Anything that keeps your organized or knowing what's going on?

Hambone
09-13-2008, 04:17 AM
The only organization I use is my school planner and my binders. Everything else has its designated place. Granted it's not the best organizational system, but I'm still able to find anything pretty quickly, and if I don't, all hell breaks loose.

~*~Celes~*~
09-13-2008, 04:21 AM
When I'm really into a project, I'll be so organized that you'd be shocked to see how much of a mess my room is.

Best part of my room being a mess? I know exactly where everything is =D

Avarice-ness
09-13-2008, 04:39 AM
When I'm really into a project, I'll be so organized that you'd be shocked to see how much of a mess my room is.

xD I'm the same way. When I worked my work area would be immaculate, but then you'd go into my room and it would be a disaster area. My dad would always tell me to treat my room like my work area and I told him I didn't have to because I knew where everything was, and even if it looks bad, it does have SOME kind of order.

~*~Celes~*~
09-13-2008, 05:02 AM

xD I'm the same way. When I worked my work area would be immaculate, but then you'd go into my room and it would be a disaster area. My dad would always tell me to treat my room like my work area and I told him I didn't have to because I knew where everything was, and even if it looks bad, it does have SOME kind of order.

funny my dad said the same thing :p I'm just like "if I do that, I have to remember where everything is again! it's so much easier to just keep it like this!"

rubah
09-13-2008, 05:33 AM
if I need to know something, I put it in my phone.

Then I forget to take my phone with me and I have to remember for myself anyways and I guess my roommate gets ticked because my phone is being loud and I'm not there to quiet it.

Avarice-ness
09-13-2008, 05:57 AM
if I need to know something, I put it in my phone.

Then I forget to take my phone with me and I have to remember for myself anyways and I guess my roommate gets ticked because my phone is being loud and I'm not there to quiet it.

xD I usually write everything in my big planner, but my big planner only fits in my diaper bag and since I haven't had the baby I don't take my diaper bag, so I never have my planner.

Mr. Chomps
09-13-2008, 08:00 AM
I have a pretty good memory, but I do sometimes forget the super-important things I'm SUPPOSED to remember and remember the stupid and pointless things that I'm SUPPOSED to forget (or not take much notice of).

:(

I need a diary.

Randgris
09-13-2008, 08:21 AM
I don't use planners, diaries, whatever. Cause whenever i plan things, sometimes thay don't turn out the way I want. I usually put reminders on my phone. Like tomorrow we're (supposed) to get our live log ins for our system so that I can finally answer a live email, but I'm having doubts about that.

Værn
09-13-2008, 08:37 AM
I've been known to set things down and spend the next 30-45 minutes looking for them. Then I facepalm when I find them, realizing that I put them there specifically so I wouldn't lose them.

Zeldy
09-13-2008, 10:37 AM
If I need to remember something, I write it on my hand usually! I have a college planner which I hardly ever use, I just try to remember everything.