PDA

View Full Version : what the heck

CelestialStarDust
09-14-2008, 04:49 PM
soft reset buttons.I was fighting Godo at the top of the pagodia,when he killed me off with trine.being the frustrated person I am,I pressed all the buttons at once,successfully sending me back to the point BEFORE i had saved yuffie.

it also sent me to the point just before i had unlocked aeris's 3rd limit,and though I've leveled up,I can't seem to get it back.Any idea what's going on?

TheSpoonyBard
09-14-2008, 06:20 PM
When you reset you're taken to your last save point. You'll have to repeat everything you did between the last time you saved and when you reset.

DarkMateria
09-14-2008, 06:50 PM
To get back aeris' limit break, you have to fight the same number of battles you did with her again.

cloud21zidane16
09-15-2008, 12:08 AM
Just keep getting Aeris to kill more enemies, why didnt you save?

CelestialStarDust
09-17-2008, 05:09 AM
cuz i'm overconfident,and wasn't expecting him to hit me with that attack.i guess you could say im just not smart.

Bolivar
09-17-2008, 06:13 AM
I think you gotta use limits to get limits.

leader of mortals
09-17-2008, 12:40 PM
for a new limit level you need to kill enemies, but for the second limit in the level you need to use the limit a certain amount of times

Jowy
09-17-2008, 05:09 PM
88 enemies to transition from Level to Level (i.e Seal Evil > Breath of the Earth). 8 casts of the first limit to unlock the Level 2. (i. e Breath of the Earth x8 > Fury Brand)

Just grind on the mobs in the woods where you originally got Yuffie. Matra Magic one-shots all of them, and you're likely to fight five at a time.

As for Godo being a douchebag, Added Effect + Poison in your weapon is a must, as is Elemental + Lightning in your armor to soften the blow from Trine. Slow on him, Haste on Yuffie, and keep a barrier up at all times. Once he starts spamming Cure2 every time you attack, wait for whatever your strongest limit you have to activate, then pop that to burn him down.

Cleric
09-18-2008, 03:13 AM
And while u are in the Junon area getting into fights to build limits, u can occasionally go over and check with the sleeping guy in the cave. I forget the criterion but he will give you a bolt ring under the right circumstances. Cheap, but a strategy nonetheless, although the added effect-poison, elemental-lightning is much less cheap and a lot more fun for watching godo suffer. You might wanna consider taking an E. Skill materia with big guard learned, Big guard is good for haste as well as protection