PDA

View Full Version : "look into my eyes, you will see..."

~*~Celes~*~
09-16-2008, 05:40 AM
"...what you mean to me~"

I, fellow EoFFers, am a hopeless romantic:love: I can't help but watch romantic moves just for the sake of the *SQUEE!* when the guy and his girl finally kiss, or when the girl finally admits to herself that she is, indeed, in love with her best friend since childhood, or any other given classic romance scene!

However, the best romantic experiences ever are the real life ones! I LOVE listening to people tell me about their first kisses or their first dates or any such event, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

So please, fellow EoFFers, share your experiences! :love::love:

Badge
09-16-2008, 10:11 AM
My first kiss was awkward and non romantic. The most romantic thing that ever happened to me was either when I had valentines dinner home made for me or when a certain someone sent me flowers whilst I was away in Seville so that when I got back they were there for me ^.^

Rantz
09-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Had my first kiss while sitting on a swing with a girl at my lap. It's all kind of fuzzy but rather from intoxication than romance. :Oo:

mooglebunni608
09-16-2008, 01:00 PM
My first ex used to make me bento boxes every time we saw each other <3 I'm still trying to put together the perfect bento for her.

My other ex didn't really do anything noticeabley romantic.

Captain Maxx Power
09-16-2008, 01:02 PM
Is it wrong that my first kiss was from my female best friend? (We never went out fyi).

~*~Celes~*~
09-16-2008, 04:51 PM
:jess:

My favorite romantic experience has to be when we were in a cafe in the airport the day I had to leave. My passport was with immigrations and we were waiting on it to make it up to the airline's desk, and they told us to have a seat in the cafe because they didn't know how long it would take. So, we sat at a table for two, held hands across the table, snuck kisses every now and then...and he kissed my hand :love: We just sat there staring into each other's eyes...:jess:

Our first kiss was in his car in the Blackpool beach parking lot :D

Croyles
09-16-2008, 11:52 PM
To me waking up with your gf next to you is still the best kinda feeling. Dunno if you can call it romance though.

Aerith's Knight
09-17-2008, 12:05 AM
My first kiss could be described as romantic.. I suppose.

I was just a kid. So a girl(from my class, that always sat next to me) came up to me and kissed me on the cheek, then blushed and tried to run away, but I stopped her and gave her a kiss on the lips.

But as I said, I was young and it was one of those quick gentle kisses without tongue. xD

rubah
09-17-2008, 12:19 AM
sometimes stu will do sweet little things for me but mostly he's just a meaniebutt ;)

~*~Celes~*~
09-17-2008, 01:43 AM
:D

Rye
09-17-2008, 01:46 AM
The most romantic moment in my life:

I went into Providence for the evening with Huxley the day after he first arrived, kind of like a first date. It was such perfect fun, we did the most goofy and fun things during the day. At night, there was the Waterfire festival.

http://jenny-jason.com/images/waterfire.jpg

He held me right by the river and I could feel his warm body and the fire along the river was crackling and hot too, and we just kissed and kissed and whispered to each other, all while holding each other. I would never trade that experience for anything ever. &hearts;

/sap

Akaria
09-17-2008, 01:48 AM
My romantic-esque experiences tend to be more humorous than actually romantic, but that's the way I like it:)

My first kiss was in preschool. It's the only thing pre-kindergarten that I remember, really. Every day during outside time, this boy and I would play together, and he was one of those "tough" kids...At least, as tough as you could get in preschool. So we were near the swings and another girl ran over screaming something about a daddy long legs that was after them and they needed his help. (xD) We went over and he took a big red plastic shovel and smashed it against the wall. The small group cheered, and the boy and I walked back to the swings. On the way, I said thanks, kissed him, and ran over to the slide. xD Oh, to return to the simplicity of childhood. I still remember the guy's name though, and incidentally, he and I were in a middle school class together. He was one of the biggest pricks I'd ever met, haha

In senior year in high school, my boyfriend and I were in technical theatre...Y'know, building things for school plays, taking care of lights, sound, special effects, etc. He worked up in the sound booth with the light people, and to ask me to prom, he took a light filter and cut it so only "Prom?" would show through. He set it up with the light people and called me out to the stage and up the stairs toward the booth. When I was halfway up the stairs, he called, "Okay, NOW!" All the lights in the theatre dimmed, the word "Prom?" showed up on the stage, dry ice fog came from beyond the curtains, and "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" by The Darkness began playing loudly from the speakers. It was amazing:love:

Edit: AWWW to Rye's story!! I'm so happy for you guys!!:love:

arcanedude34
09-17-2008, 01:53 AM
"...what you mean to me~"

I, fellow EoFFers, am a hopeless romantic:love: I can't help but watch romantic moves just for the sake of the *SQUEE!* when the guy and his girl finally kiss, or when the girl finally admits to herself that she is, indeed, in love with her best friend since childhood, or any other given classic romance scene!

However, the best romantic experiences ever are the real life ones! I LOVE listening to people tell me about their first kisses or their first dates or any such event, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

So please, fellow EoFFers, share your experiences! :love::love:

Sigh, just another homeless romantic...

I don't have any of these warm fuzzy feelings, since the girl I want has no interest in me whatsoever... but that's cool with me ^_^

DMKA
09-17-2008, 02:00 AM
My first kiss sent a rush of adrenalin through me and made me feel like a total alphamale.

~*~Celes~*~
09-17-2008, 02:41 AM
Aww Rye, that's so awesome :love: And Akaria...I'd have been purple in the face from that, it's so sweet and...D'AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Montoya
09-22-2008, 07:50 AM
My first kiss was just a peck and and then I went home and saw a soap opera where the couple was eating each other in kisses. :(

Then I broke up with her and I've been heartless ever since.

Wolf Kanno
09-22-2008, 08:11 AM
I can't remember my first kiss. I know it was in pre-school and I developed a reputation for kissing everybody. Guys and Girls.

My first kiss with my ex was... embarrassing to say the least. Its not often you get ordered to kiss someone...

My first kiss with my GF...was truly one of the more amazing experiences in my life. :love:

Christmas
09-22-2008, 10:03 AM
I never had a first kiss nor a BF. :(

Heath
09-22-2008, 11:05 AM
My first kiss was quite nice. Met up with a friend of a friend who I'd spoken to briefly but we seemed to click. Wandered off from the rest of the people we were with ostensibly to go and get some drinks, but ended up walking from the park to the school playing field; people used to use my high school as a way of cutting from one side of town to the other. However we wandered over to the trees that were in the corner of the field and just rather spontaneously kissed. It was rather nice. Very sunny day in May 2004.

Caraliz
09-22-2008, 11:06 AM
My first kiss was with a lawnmower and it was hella romantic.