PDA

View Full Version : Tell em, Soulja Boy.

Dreddz
09-17-2008, 01:31 PM
Its official, there is no point to Braid. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nebKYFxXrLY&eurl)

Discuss.

Captain Maxx Power
09-17-2008, 02:35 PM
Is this serious? This is so ridiculous and over-the-top-stereotypical it could easily be parody.

Momiji
09-17-2008, 04:22 PM
*insert outraged comment here*

I'm at a loss for words.

Roto13
09-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Meh, who cares? It should have been obvious from the beginning that Soulja Boy is an idiot. It's not like he has an opinion worth thinking about, and I doubt anyone is going to go "Oh, Soulja Boy says Braid doesn't have a point! I'm never going to buy another game that everyone says has depth to it!"

Quindiana Jones
09-17-2008, 06:13 PM
I can't see what the big deal is here.

Dreddz
09-17-2008, 07:40 PM
I actually get a kick out of watching his videos. Sometimes you wonder if Soulja Boy is just putting on an act for the camera. Its so embarrassing to watch this guy. If I were his parents I'd be concerned over this guys deteriorating health as he is incomprehensible 90% of the time. His reaction to Braid is more immature than a 7 year old's.

scrumpleberry
09-17-2008, 07:55 PM
LOLWHAT. I've never played Braid but still Soulja Boy's reaction is classic cx

It still makes me angry that most of my friends know this off by heart and don't care about that mc hammer song ;____;

Yar
09-17-2008, 10:08 PM
People are still giving Soulja Boy attention? I thought he was almost gone for good. :(

DMKA
09-18-2008, 03:46 AM
Is this serious? This is so ridiculous and over-the-top-stereotypical it could easily be parody.

No no, that's how those three always act and talk.

EDIT: Also, I never heard of this game until now. Finally, a game that beats Baten Kaitos in worst protagonist character design ever.

Moon Rabbits
09-18-2008, 03:57 AM

No no, that's how those three always act and talk.

EDIT: Also, I never heard of this game until now. Finally, a game that beats Baten Kaitos in worst protagonist character design ever.

BLASPHEMY. Everything about Braid is class. Wicked game, yo.

Also, Soulja Boy's reaction to this game is so motherfucking awesome.

TyphoonThaReapa
09-18-2008, 01:27 PM
This is epic on a whole other level. Wow, bravo Soulja Boy. You've just got a spot in my people to watch only as stupid entertainment book behind the entire show of American Idol. Good work...:rolleyes2

Markus. D
09-18-2008, 02:31 PM
I'd like a warning beside that video link thar... My little sister was browsing through the forums while I was AFK... and my mother tells me off saying she heard the four skulls and other profanity said multiple times.

Back on topic: *head desk*

Roto13
09-18-2008, 04:00 PM
You've just got a spot in my people to watch only as stupid entertainment book behind the entire show of American Idol.

... Soulja? Is that you?

Quindiana Jones
09-18-2008, 06:17 PM
To be honest, my reaction would be pretty much the same. Infinite time reversal power is giddifying. The bad thing is Soulja Twat is probably stoned. :(

Tifa's Real Lover(really
09-18-2008, 07:57 PM
what game is that btw? looks kinda fun