PDA

View Full Version : Killzone 2 MP

Yew-Yevon
09-17-2008, 08:40 PM
Killzone.com (http://www.killzone.com/kz/) the MP trailer looked amaising! You can talk to other players and revive your comrads and it runs beautifly.

I Dont mind if it dilays a little longer (I don't have a PS3 yet) Since it now looks to mach the visual quality of the 2005 E3 trailer.

Discuss (the MP part that is)

Old Manus
09-17-2008, 09:37 PM
I love how only one guy was talking on the mic.

Yew-Yevon
09-18-2008, 05:12 PM
I think there were at least two pepole playing the game and the rest were bots.

Croyles
09-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Obviously the mic talks were scripted, but it brings the point across.
There are some long articles about Killzone 2 multiplayer, its sounds quite innovative in areas like game modes, the way they switch, and especially the clan system.
It also looks just as good as the single player so far.
But this game cant afford to be delayed any longer really.

DMKA
09-19-2008, 12:07 AM
and it runs beautifly.

So did Metal Gear Solid 4 in all it's pre-release footage. :rolleyes2

Croyles
09-19-2008, 03:04 AM
and it runs beautifly.

And it does.

?

DMKA
09-19-2008, 03:17 AM
and it runs beautifly.

And it does.

?

Not really. It has that inconsistent framerate problem that 3 had. Not nearly as bad though. In the trailers it was all consistently smooth 60fps cutscenes, whereas the finished product ran 30fps SOMETIMES, if you were lucky. The only time you got 60fps in the finished game is if you stood in a corner with no other moving things and angled the camera correctly.

It's awful. Some people wouldn't notice this, and thus not care. However, I've been video editing for years now, so not only do I notice it, but it stares me in the face and drives me insane.