PDA

View Full Version : WORST FINAL ASSESMENT EVER!!

Marky Tee
09-18-2008, 11:17 PM
:eek::eek::eek:
:(:(:(
^is basicly what i was feeling when i found out one part of my final assesment for year 1 of my course
basicly we have to construct a 40 minute aerobics routine and teach it to the entire class
and probably the year below us too but that could just be a horrible rumour
anyone had a worse one than this?

Flying Mullet
09-18-2008, 11:19 PM
What are the requirements for the assignment? Are there any limits to how much you can include in the routine? Look at this as an opportunity to make everyone else feel pain. :evilking:

Marky Tee
09-18-2008, 11:24 PM
well im not exactly sure as ive only attended that class once so far
basicly its to be around 40 mins long and the music has to be between 130-180 BPM depending on what part of the heart rate curv thingy we should be on
and oh yes there will be pain

Moon Rabbits
09-19-2008, 04:01 AM
15 minute seminar on a selected religion not already covered by my World Religion course, any programming final because I always wind up tackling something way bigger than my time will allow (but I finished anyway) ... currently I have to make a stupid montage that is 5 - 8 minutes long that chronicles the developments in early film making for my History and Film class. uber lames.

rubah
09-19-2008, 05:43 AM
we had to build an airplane that dropped a payload. That was pretty crazy but we came through with something that [sortof] worked.

I think designing a workout would be kinda fun but I'm an engineer like that.

Marky Tee
09-19-2008, 12:28 PM
yay just found out that this assignment is not a part of the main course but is a nice little extra that the college throw in for free but would cost a couple hundred quid to do on its own
this just means i dont actualy have to do it but the more qualifications the better right?