PDA

View Full Version : First Appearances!

A Most Loved Man
09-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Ahahahahahahahaa!!!

Greetings again my Friend on EoFF! THE MOST HANDSOME MAN ON EARTH *^~ The Magnificent A Most Loved Man ~^* has returned to his Friends on EoFF with a brand new exciting topic of discussion! :hyper:

Last night, A Most Loved Man went to a club! He likes to dance! :hyper: And, as always, ALL THE LADIES WERE ALL OVER A MOST LOVED MAN AND WANTED HIM TO MAKE MAD PASSIONATE LOVE TO THEIR DELICIOUS BODIES! :hyper:

Unfortunately...

One woman got ideas wayyyyyyy abover her reach! :mad2: A Foolish Ugly Hideous Woman tried to seduce A Most Loved Man! She was a revolting, foul creature that even God himself would kick to the kerb! :mad2:

She tried to seduce A Most Loved Man by dancing provocatively and thrusting her heaving bosoms into A Most Loved Mans GORGEOUS face, but A Most Loved Man told her TO NOT BE SO RIDICULOUS! He said to her 'You Foolish Ugly Hideous Woman! You know I am too good for you!" and told her to begone! :mad2:

In other words...

A Most Loved Man judged A Foolish Ugly Hideous Woman on First Appearances! She could have been a truly wonderful, kind woman, but because A Most Loved Man is A SHALLOW, SELF-CENTRED, NASTY PERSON, he didn't care! :chuckle:

LOL! :lol:

He judges on First Appearances!

His topic of discussion is therefore...

:save: How Important Are First Appearances To You!? Do you try to make a good first appearance!? :save:

Goldenboko
09-21-2008, 03:53 PM
I know what your first appearance to me was :spin:

Badge
09-21-2008, 03:59 PM
A nice greeting is always a good start. I hate people who stick their noses up at you and think they are all that. I'm pretty open minded to most people!

Christmas
09-21-2008, 04:03 PM
Oh yes, Christmas alway greet people in third person and dress like Christmas to have a wonderful first appearance and impression for others. :bigsmile:

Roto13
09-21-2008, 05:24 PM
I can't even see ugly people.

Leeza
09-21-2008, 05:55 PM
:save: How Important Are First Appearances To You!? Do you try to make a good first appearance!? :save:
First appearances are very important which is why you should have done a better job with yours because I still want to ban you. :cat:

I try to make a good first appearance for things that will impact on my life in a big way. Such as job interviews, etc.

Bunny
09-21-2008, 06:53 PM
:save: How Important Are First Appearances To You!? Do you try to make a good first appearance!? :save:First appearances are very important which is why you should have done a better job with yours because I still want to ban you. :cat:

Do it. Please.

Momiji
09-21-2008, 06:56 PM
First appearances are very important which is why you should have done a better job with yours because I still want to ban you. :cat:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Roto13
09-21-2008, 07:02 PM

Thread over.

Old Manus
09-21-2008, 07:12 PM
I don't think you can pull women, enjoy your hand

Fonzie
09-21-2008, 07:18 PM

Hahah, oh wow

Montoya
09-22-2008, 08:35 AM
They're important. I try to make the best first impression but I usually fail. When I succeed I have a new friend.

Bunny
09-22-2008, 08:55 AM

go back to gaia

CimminyCricket
09-22-2008, 09:49 AM
Wait, why don't you guys like him? xD

Christmas
09-22-2008, 09:58 AM
Anyway, appearances can be pretty deceiving i mean no one will guess that i will post on a Final Fantasy Forums based on my appearance. I dun really count on the first appearance when I get to know someone new. :choc2:

Blue Harvest
09-22-2008, 10:44 AM
A Most Loved Man is A SHALLOW, SELF-CENTRED, NASTY PERSON

I have never wanted you more.

Big D
09-22-2008, 11:38 AM
:save: How Important Are First Appearances To You!? Do you try to make a good first appearance!? :save:First appearances can be influential, but they're not the be-all and end-all of my opinion of someone.

If my first impression is that someone is a complete cock, that'll be a hard notion to displace. I rarely become friends with people who start out as prats.

However, aside from that, I give people the benefit of the doubt when first meeting them. Appearances rarely matter, except if it's someone who's ridiculously groomed and made-up and obviously very self-consciously declaring "OMG I AM SO BEAUTIFUL LOOK AT MEEEE". But that's got as much to do with body language as actual appearance.

Nominus Experse
09-22-2008, 03:39 PM
I have no friends outside of this series of tubes called the Interwebz.

That likely speaks more than I can on this topic.