PDA

View Full Version : Midlibs!

Goldenboko
09-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Mad Glibs - Free Mad Libs Online (http://www.madglibs.com/)

23 years after the end of Rush Hour 2, James Carter is no longer a Drug Dealer, but a Manwhore on the streets of Hell. Lee is now the bodyguard for his friend Santa. Lee is still upset with Carter about an incident in Heaven when Carter accidentally shot Lee`s girlfriend, Teacher Isabella Molina, in the Foot.

During the World Criminal Court discussions, as Santa addresses the importance to fight the Triad, he announces that he knows the Stupidity of the Triad leadership known as the Shy Shen. Suddenly, Santa takes a Magic Pen of Doom in the Tibia, disrupting the conference. Lee pursues the assassin and corners him, discovering that the assassin is his brother, Britney Spears. When Lee hesitates to shoot Britney Spears, Carter shows up descructifying towards the two and crapping runs Lee over, allowing Britney Spears to escape.

Go mad :)

Yar
09-21-2008, 09:27 PM
You're supposed to fill the blanks with swear words. :mad2:

Goldenboko
09-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Nu-uh! Only unoriginal Yaridovichs do that!

CimminyCricket
09-21-2008, 09:30 PM
I made one and I couldn't stop laughing xD

Goldenboko
09-21-2008, 09:30 PM
I made one and I couldn't stop laughing xD

Your suppose to share them loser :mad2:

Aerith's Knight
09-21-2008, 09:34 PM
I enjoy long, spare walks on the beach, getting braced in the rain and serendipitous encounters with bearpoo. I really like piņa coladas mixed with iced tea, and romantic, candle-lit loaf. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to Einstein. I travel frequently, especially to A small island in the middle of nowhere, when I am not busy with work. (I am a Model who serves.) I am looking for energy and beauty in the form of a Canadian goddess. She should have the physique of Akaria and the boat racing of Rubah. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my difficulties. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 5 + 6i days ago, and I have since become more hulking.

Weird. xD

Cookie
09-21-2008, 09:42 PM
In his second term at Hogwarts School of spanner and Wizardry, Harry Potter (John Travolta) is warned by a/an wizard named Dobby that cannon will hooting when he returns to Hogwarts. Besides the fact that he is still closed by Professor Snape (Charlie Sheen) and kicked by Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton), Harry gets off to a pompous start with his two best magazines, Ron Weasly (Rupert Grint) and Hermione Granger (Cheryl Cole). Also, famous jouster Gilderoy Lockhart (Kenneth Branagh) has joined the Hogwarts staff and is the new Defense Against the lukewarm Arts teacher. But now, Hogwarts students are hastily being turned into cardboard. But who is the one doing it? Malfoy? pilot Hagrid (Robbie Coltrane)? or even Harry? But what if it`s Lord Voldemort trying to make his slimy return?

Yeah, making these is pretty hilarious.

LunarWeaver
09-21-2008, 09:53 PM
Part of Your World ftw

Look at this slip n' slide, isn`t it neat?
Wouldn`t you think my collection`s complete?
Wouldn`t you think I`m the Jew
The Jew who has everything?

Look at this Hungry Hippos, treasures untold
How many wonders can one slave pen hold?
mooing around here, you`d think
Sure, she`s got everything

I`ve got Cims and Rantziens a-plenty
I`ve got who`s-its and what`s-its galore
You bake thing-a-mabobs?
I`ve got 8,953,235.389
But who cares? No XXXtreme deal. I flip more

I wanna be where the ninjas are
I wanna see, wanna see `em dying
walkin` around on those
Whaddya call `em? Oh, feet

building your fins, you don`t get too far
Legs are required for gaming, dancin`
Strollin` along down the
What`s that word again? penis
Up where cows calculate
Up where cows run
Up where cows stay all day in the sun
Wanderin` free, wish I could be
Part of that book

What would I give if I could live
Outta these Dilbert comics?
What would I pay to spend a day
Warm on the sand?

Betcha on Dane Cook's face they understand
Bet they don`t reprimand their lightsabers
Bright young women, sick of talking
Ready to stand

And ready to know what the TV know
Ask `em stupid questions and get some answers
What`s a peacock, and why does it
What`s the word? copulate

When`s it my turn?
Wouldn`t I gyrate?
gyrate to explore that Mickey Mouse up above
Out of crazy Samuel L. Jackson's voice, wish star could be
inebriate of that your mom

For the most part mine doesn't even make any sense :sad:

Hambone
09-21-2008, 10:59 PM
It didn't work out too well. :(

<table cellpadding='10' cellspacing='0' border='0' align='center' style="padding: 10px; background-color: #d0d0d0; background-image: url('http://www.madglibs.com/images/Gray-Wind.jpg'); border: ridge; border-color:#B3BBF2; width: 425px; font-size: 12pt;"> <tr> <td align='center'> <a href='http://www.madglibs.com' title='Mad:)Glibs - free online Mad Libs'>http://www.madglibs.com/images/madGlibs.gif</a> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align='center'> <span style='font-size: 18pt; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-variant: small-caps;'>History of Sonic the Hedgehog</span> <table style='border:inset; border-color:#8F8FBC; width: 380px;'> <tr> <td> It`s 1990, and SEGA isn`t making very <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>stinky</span> games. Nintendo`s mascot, Mario, is making more and more games that are way better than any of SEGA`s. Then SEGA had an <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>penis</span>, what they needed is a Mario of their own...they had the <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>centipede</span> of making a rabbit that can stretch his <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>breastses</span> out and <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>playing scrabble</span> things. That plan didn`t go so well. They needed an animal that can <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>fudge-packing</span> itself and <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>running with scissors</span> enemies by doing only a spin. They noticed that hedgehogs have quills that <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>fudge-packing</span> and <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>running with scissors</span>. So they went with the hedgehog. Since he was planned to be a rabbit, they programmed him to run at a <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>lulzy</span> speed. Then, in 1991, `Sonic the Hedgehog` was released for the SEGA <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>your mom</span>. In the first year, it out-<span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>squeezed</span> Mario by <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>76</span> Copies. Sonic was then known as SEGA`s <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>sex music</span>. Over the years, Sonic has taken on many <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>babies</span>. In 1998, he took on a <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>even more lulzy</span> style in the game `Sonic Adventure.` Today, Mario and Sonic are still <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>silky</span> rivals. Also, in Winter 2007, Mario and Sonic will compete in the 2008 <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>your mom's house</span> Olympics in `Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games` for the Nintendo <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>chlamydia</span> and Nintendo <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>F</span><span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>U</span>. <br><br> </td> </tr> </table> <form action='http://www.madglibs.com/showglib.php?glibid=159' method='post'> <input type='submit' style='font-weight:bold; color:#f5f5f5; background-color:#444F9F; border-style:outset; border-color:#B3BBF2;' value='Try this Mad Glib!'> </form> </td> </tr> </table>

Goldenboko
09-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Dear smurfface,
I am having a(n) smurf time at camp. The counselour is smurf and the food is smurf. I met smurf and we became smurf friends. Unfortunately, smurf is smurf and I smurfed my thesmurfingorgan so we couldn`t go smurfing like everybody else. I need more smurfs and a smurf sharpener, so please smurf smurf more when you smurf back.
Your smurfer,
smurfer

Yar-Yars made me!

Aerith's Knight
09-21-2008, 11:07 PM
You met a smurf? :O xD

"Hmmm, blue boobies.."

Cookie for quote. :cookie:

Cookie
09-21-2008, 11:14 PM
In the book War of the banners, the main character is an anonymous dentist who records the arrival of raccoons in Vermont. Needless to say, havoc reigns as the raccoons continue to fight everything in sight, until they are killed by the common walkway.

Bunny
09-21-2008, 11:16 PM
This thread is full of fail.

Dolentrean
09-22-2008, 04:37 AM
Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

NeoCracker
09-22-2008, 06:53 AM
<table cellpadding='10' cellspacing='0' border='0' align='center' style="padding: 10px; background-color: #d0d0d0; background-image: url('http://www.madglibs.com/images/Gray-Wind.jpg'); border: ridge; border-color:#B3BBF2; width: 425px; font-size: 12pt;"> <tr> <td align='center'> <a href='http://www.madglibs.com' title='Mad:)Glibs - free online Mad Libs'>http://www.madglibs.com/images/madGlibs.gif</a> </td> </tr> <tr> <td align='center'> <span style='font-size: 18pt; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-variant: small-caps;'>The Walmart Difference</span> <table style='border:inset; border-color:#8F8FBC; width: 380px;'> <tr> <td> Come <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>Ostrosize</span> at WALMART, where you`ll receive <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>Lovley</span> discounts on all of your favorite brand name <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>Nixon</span>. Our <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>Cute</span> and <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>Horny</span> associates are there to <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>kill</span> you <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>Twenty three</span> hours a day. Here you will find <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>groggy </span> prices on the <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>Lions</span> you need. <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>Tigers</span> for the moms, <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>Bearls</span> for the kids and all the latest electronics for the <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>Uncles</span>. So come on down to your <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>happily</span> <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>cheesey</span> WALMART where the <span style='text-transform: capitalize; color:#1F2E8E;'>Cat girsl</span> come first. </td> </tr> </table> <form action='http://www.madglibs.com/showglib.php?glibid=172' method='post'> <input type='submit' style='font-weight:bold; color:#f5f5f5; background-color:#444F9F; border-style:outset; border-color:#B3BBF2;' value='Try this Mad Glib!'> </form> </td> </tr> </table>