PDA

View Full Version : Triple Triad Gold

Abotiz
09-22-2008, 01:17 PM
Dammit Pepole! Whats happening here?

The maker of TTG has stopped updating since 2002!!!! 6 Years ago.

I tried to play multiplayer with one of my friends but when one of us hosted a game and the other tried to Join, TTG said that there are no servers :confused:

So 5 years ago it seemed to work for some guys here, so what about now?

Ouch!
09-22-2008, 04:52 PM
I fail to see how you find this surprising. Fan projects like this aren't exactly notorious for longevity.

FFIX Choco Boy
09-23-2008, 12:40 AM
I play this game, I installed it 3 days ago, and I'm addicted. I have at least 1 of all normal in game card, and I have a few bonus cards too. I play it all the time, and I'm damn good at it too.

Abotiz
09-23-2008, 07:22 AM
I fail to see how you find this surprising. Fan projects like this aren't exactly notorious for longevity.

True, but this is diffrent, First of all its Finalfantasy connected, second its a extremely great game to play if you have a couple of minutes free, to have those 2 things it makes it so much diffrent. It takes like 2 seconds to start it up and have given me years of fun playing. I just feel bad that the TTG maker stoped updating, becuase now there is pepole uglier that Quasimodo himself that stole his concept and takes money for it.

Anyways, I belive i had all the cards 2 years ago, but then my computer crashed and all things were erased. I have all the cards except some bonus cards, and I cant get them!, It is from the queen of cards you can get them right?