PDA

View Full Version : Must... Resist... Urge...

Evastio
09-23-2008, 04:12 AM
So apparently Bill Cosby is coming to m

(doesn't want to reveal too much so changes the topic)

So is there anything recently that you've been really wanting to do but you didn't because in the end you'd be better off not doing it? Kind of like how I was really wanting to talk about Bill Cosby's concert which will eventually happen where I live but I didn't want to go into any further details because it would involve telling you where I live and I absolutely hate the idea of trusting EoFF in general with where I live?

Well besides that, I'm also wanting to post this funny picture of me in a swimsuit. I know I hate showing myself really unclothed but the picture is just too funny for me to be embarrassed about. Although if I did show it I'd most likely be immediately banned for posting it.

Yamaneko
09-23-2008, 06:46 AM
Before leaving staff I was going to mass archive a bunch of threads and post them for people to see, but I decided that was a childish thing to do. And I was too lazy. Any anecdotes I divulge completely willingly, though.

Miriel
09-23-2008, 07:30 AM
Before leaving staff I was going to mass archive a bunch of threads and post them for people to see, but I decided that was a childish thing to do. And I was too lazy. Any anecdotes I divulge completely willingly, though.

You totally should have done it. Just to see what kind of chaos would have ensued.

Spatvark
09-23-2008, 07:32 AM
Eeyore's revenge?

Bunny
09-23-2008, 07:35 AM
IS IT FLINT MICHIGAN

CimminyCricket
09-23-2008, 08:19 AM
Bill Cosby is still alive?

Serapy
09-23-2008, 08:28 AM
Bill Cosby is still alive?

No, because my theories said so.

EDIT - Damn.

Old Manus
09-23-2008, 08:33 AM
I still don't get why you get in such a flop about letting anyone discover who you are and where you live. It's not like anyone is going to be bothered.

Dolentrean
09-23-2008, 08:37 AM
I still don't get why you get in such a flop about letting anyone discover who you are and where you live. It's not like anyone is going to be bothered.

Agreed, Its not like the open members have been attacked in there sleep of anything :eep:

But to each their own...

Montoya
09-23-2008, 08:57 AM
I want to know where you live.

Today, I spent twenty minutes looking for a parking spot at my college. Ten minutes in I thought: "Maybe I should go to a different parking spot, where it'll be easier to find one." But the lack of logic won: "Nah, going to a different parking spot would mean you really DID lose, then that would actually be a waste of time." Ten minutes later, I found one. :D

In addition, I got to meet a friend I hadn't seen in a while, she was also looking for parking. :p

cloud_doll
09-23-2008, 12:39 PM
unless you tell us your whole address and what bedroom, no one's gonna do anything.

I'd be excited to see Bill Cosby too. That maafukka is sexy.

Loony BoB
09-23-2008, 04:34 PM
My address is available if you dig around online but nobody has turned up at my door. Of course maybe they have my old addresses and whoever lives there now have had some weird people turn up.

Also, I type up really long posts in the staff forum on occasion and then delete them instead of posting them because I don't feel that it's worth posting in the end for whatever reason. Sometimes I do this on LJ too, although not as much.

ljkkjlcm9
09-23-2008, 04:42 PM
pfft, I've seen a picture of Evastio and been told where he's at... guess you people just ain't cool enough.

I don't show anyone pictures of me on here though.. but that's just kinda my persona on here... I keep to myself mostly

THE JACKEL

scrumpleberry
09-23-2008, 05:57 PM
I type very long posts and then delete them x)))

Spatvark
09-23-2008, 08:40 PM

I so used to do that all the time, since I'd always end up totally censoring myself. Which is sometimes - well, more often than not - a good thing, since I'm really not a very nice person.

Evastio
09-24-2008, 12:51 AM
What's with all of these people wanting me to trust them? :sweat: :shifty:

Also, I type up really long posts in the staff forum on occasion and then delete them instead of posting them because I don't feel that it's worth posting in the end for whatever reason. Sometimes I do this on LJ too, although not as much.
I do that myself quite a bit. I even do that with threads sometimes.

Goldenboko
09-24-2008, 12:55 AM

Because Rapists love EoFF duh. :p

XxSephirothxX
09-24-2008, 01:51 AM

I so used to do that all the time, since I'd always end up totally censoring myself. Which is sometimes - well, more often than not - a good thing, since I'm really not a very nice person.
But that's why we love you.

Bunny
09-24-2008, 02:01 AM

You didn't answer me so I will assume I am correct.

Montoya
09-24-2008, 02:11 AM

You didn't answer me so I will assume I am correct.

Flint, Michigan? I'm there.:jess:

Roto13
09-24-2008, 02:24 AM
I was really wanting to talk about Bill Cosby's concert which will eventually happen where I live but I didn't want to go into any further details because it would involve telling you where I live and I absolutely hate the idea of trusting EoFF in general with where I live?

Nobody cares.

Yar
09-24-2008, 02:27 AM
My social security number: 287-34-5713.

Goldenboko
09-24-2008, 02:42 AM
My social security number: 287-34-5713.

Finally. :mwahaha:

Yar
09-24-2008, 02:54 AM
What more did you want, Boko? You already have my power of attorney. :-/

Chunk
09-25-2008, 04:10 PM
He's playing at Rama:Therefore, by all conclusions you must live near there.