PDA

View Full Version : Cheese joke all over

IronOcean
09-26-2008, 06:16 AM
Dunno about you guys i love bad jokes so lets hear if anyone has any. Ill start

What kind of cat do you never want to play cards with?

a CheeTAH

Momiji
09-26-2008, 06:57 AM
Q: What part of your brain is responsible for your sense of vision?

A: The occipital lobe, located in the back part of your cerebral cortex.

Q: If I shot you in the back left part of your brain, which eye would be affected, when taking cross-laterality into account?

A: Who cares? I just shot you.

What?

IronOcean
09-26-2008, 07:01 AM
Why do ou people who work on railroads hear diffrent then the rest of us?

they have engine-ears (come on does not getting cheesier)

Meow
09-26-2008, 07:08 AM
So a sailor meets a pirate at a bar. They share stories of their time at sea, the pirate regaling the sailor with stories of cunning and peril. The pirate has seen many days, and the sailor is astounded by the pirate's stony resilience.

As the ale flows, the sailor is struck with a question: "Pirate," says the sailor, "How'd you get the peg leg?"

The pirate quaffs his ale. "Aye," says he, "A great storm besieged me boat. The men and I held fast, but a stout wave threw me overboard. In the depths, a shark took me leg. Hence the peg."

"Zounds," says the sailor.

The ale continues to flow and another question burns at the mind of the sailor. "Pirate," says he, "How'd you get the hook?"

"Aye," says the pirate, "The men and I boarded a merchant vessel to acquire it by force. We fought strong, and won the boat. But in the quarrel, a guard's cutlass took me hand. Hence the hook."

"Jiminy," says the sailor. The ale flows. A crowd begins to gather around the pair, listening intently to the pirate.

Eventually the sailor aches with another query. "Pirate," says he, "What about the eyepatch? How'd you get it?"

"Aye," says the pirate, and he draws a strong draft of ale. "A seabird dropping fell in me eye."

The sailor is flabbergasted. "What?" says he. "You have an eyepatch because a seabird pooped in your eye? You jest!"

"Arr," says the pirate. "'Twas me first day with the hook."

Markus. D
09-26-2008, 08:08 AM
Q: What part of your brain is responsible for your sense of vision?

A: The occipital lobe, located in the back part of your cerebral cortex.

Q: If I shot you in the back left part of your brain, which eye would be affected, when taking cross-laterality into account?

A: Who cares? I just shot you.

What?

xD

Montoya
09-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Q: Why did the tomato blush?

A: 'Cause he saw the salad dressing.

... :D

NeoTifa
09-26-2008, 09:40 PM
lol

q: what do you call a gay guy sleeping in a sleeping bag?

a: a fruit roll up

duh duh ching! :p that was gay lulz