PDA

View Full Version : AP Exams

kikimm
09-27-2008, 01:48 AM
Um, I'm not exactly sure where to put this but I'll start here.

I graduated high school last year, 2007, and I took the English and German exams. I still haven't gotten my results from it. I know I should have called a long time ago, but I didn't know how long you should expect to wait to get them up until recently. There was also a problem taking them, cause the two exams were held at the same time and I think there might have been some problems with identification or something.

But the only thing I'm interested in knowing right know is if anyone knows whether or not it's actually too late to still get my results, or if they've been sucked into some black hole by now. I can't really do much right now cause I'm in another country and don't have a phone. And yeah, I just want to know if it's even worth calling, if it's not too late or something. =/

qwertysaur
09-27-2008, 02:15 AM
It should be possible to request a score report. They will charge you for it though.

I hate the college board.

kikimm
09-27-2008, 02:32 AM
Ugh, 160 bucks for both tests wasn't enough for them? Christ.

Hmm. I'm looking at the site now, and it says I can request one, but I don't have my AP Number. D: Damnit.

Tavrobel
09-27-2008, 02:40 AM
Have you tried logging into College Board directly? Or perhaps you can try obtaining a transcript from the college that got your scores.

Kirobaito
09-27-2008, 03:25 PM
I think you can log into collegeboard with your social security number. That mighta been the PSAT or ACT site, though. But yeah, you were supposed to get your score report in the mail in the August after you took them.

kikimm
09-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Okay, thanks guys, I am going to try that. =)

Fate Fatale
09-28-2008, 05:32 AM
If you talk to the test company directly, it'll probably cost you about $30 per test. I had a friend with a similar problem a few weeks ago. You should also be able to log onto college board and navigate your way around there to find it. I'm not entirely sure though, I'm not taking my AP examinations until next year... I'm getting a Summa Cum Laude diploma so I have to take three AP exams. My senior year is gonna suck; AP English, AP Government, and AP Probability and Statistics.